Navigation

Please Note: For everyone's safety, we only promote & support *Remote/Online/Telephonic Services* during this lockdown period. The use of our platform for the sale of cigarettes and alcohol is strictly prohibited.

peterg
peterg - Review - Sarah - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Review - Sarah - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-30 13:49:51

Name: Sarah

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Sarah's Full Profile]

I have been to the venue before. Parking is secure though depending on where you park your car is visible from the road. They have a receptionist answering the phone now which actually works much better hence I couldn’t really give her full marks for the telephone manner.

Sarah has only been here for a month and boy is she a breath of fresh air. Stunningly beautiful, firm and tight where she should be. Afterwards I asked for a massage. She told me not to expect too much because she had not been trained in massage. It was the best massage I have had from a WG yet

I booked for an hour and received an hour.

This young lady has a great future ahead of her if she keeps this up.

Give her a try. You won’t be disappointed. Thanks Sarah.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

typical-loser
typical-loser - Re: Review - Sarah - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sarah - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-31 22:43:15

Name: Sarah

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Sarah's Full Profile]

I visited the venue just before lockdown. I was there looking for a lady I had seen before but ended up picking Sarah from the parade.

She's very pretty and has a great body. Nice facial features as well. Had her dress up for me and she looked extra edible.

The session started off a bit tense but as it progressed it got a lot smoother and ended up being quite fun. The second round was proof of this. I then got a quick but welcome massage for having survived ;)

All in all, decent value punt. Venue is ok. Could be better. Shower facilities not the greatest.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.