Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-12 14:59:57

Name: Lucia

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Rooihuiskraal

Full Profile: [View Lucia's Full Profile]

Let me start by say photographer didn't do justice to the Goddess.
Talk about GF experience indeed.I'm not a guy who comes during BJ but i almost with lucia she is good. Very beautiful african lady:Manners 100%,personality 100% as for her service i don't kiss and tell.her service a very stellar one. She is the kind you'll visit 2x in one day.
Thanks Lu

She earned kokobela stamp of endorsement 😍

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Kokobela
Kokobela - Re: Review - Lucia - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Lucia - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-18 21:15:38

Area: Gezina

She still hold the cup, for me, no one can match her services so far. I wouldn't mind to drive kilometres just for her stellar service ...

😍😍😍😍
She is the goddess
I Approve without reservation 👌

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

geedawg
geedawg - Re: Review - Lucia - Capital Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Lucia - Capital Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-21 00:16:47

Area: Capital Park

Made the drive from Fourways to Pretoria on the strength of the positive reviews. Expectations were very high and everything lived up to expectations. She is pretty and has a very positive vibe. The covered blow was like none other and the chemistry during the deed was electric. She came, l came, time well spent. Was even accommodating after the deed. Definitely worth many more visits.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Lucia - Capital Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 168
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-23 10:20:15

My Brothers, discovery hidden gems like Lucia is an adventure, i called she was available, i needed to distress after work, so i went, got to the place, she directed me to her apartment, which is very clean and i like the gym machines that I saw, any way, was greeted with a warm hug and Lord behold, this lady is gifted from behind..... Bliksem, I got and instant boner, she gave me a hanger for my clothes, the treatment before the deed was like foreplay, we talked abit, then she said take it off, brothers, the toe curling BJ that this woman gives is something else,she had me moaning iyoooo, she suck and sucked, i said my turn she said no, and after a few minutes she said it's your turn,

Without wasting time, comdom on, i was in and she was on top, Banna, those curves can move, moerrr, she rode me, she came, i turnef her doggy, and moerskont that ASS, alone I grabbed it and I pumped, and i was clapping again St my dick just looking at it bouncing on my dick, I could not.... I exploded so intensely, dick was still hard and it felt like I was cumming again

But brother's what happened afterwards just made me wanna come back, coz she, reminded me of a Clarence Carter song she, she, sheeeee washed my dick... Lucia darling I am definitely coming back, thank you for a wonderful time, see you soon.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lucia - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
Re: Review - Lucia - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-23 19:22:20

Holy shit what a review!
NaughtyItu
NaughtyItu - Re: Review - Lucia - Capital Park Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-27 14:14:36

Was with bootylucious Lucia once again yesterday.Hmmm!she welcomed me wearing those beautiful thongs. Dmmm this girl the moment you just see her the dick ran into happiness and have more appetite. I layed on bed and as usual she started to lick all over my body. Ohhh! yes I got her signature OWO. She sucked my number with passion for such a long time until I tells her gore that's enough. CD on she rode me slowly like horse, she came, I immediately went down on her muffed her for some time. Banna she increased the volume of morning and screaming with joy. From there we interchange into missionary while we passionately kissing...Boooom I could not hold my self I fired a load of joy. Due to the fact of not having time on my side, missed the opportunity once again of taking her big ass on doggy. Girl next time on the menu its doggy and second one we do it in the shower standing while the water is running slowly.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Godfatha
Godfatha - Re: Review - Lucia - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lucia - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 205
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-04 14:32:51

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/North Riding

Saw her two weeks ago, this babe has a deliciously looking big ass, I got very hard the moment I saw her.

She sucks and rides good.

I pumped her hard over two rounds and did not want to stop, I wished the session had not come to a stop, I even jerked off when I got back to my place thinking about my time with her earlier that evening.

I highly recommend this Babe (Godfatha's platinum seal of approval).

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Tshepo45
Tshepo45 - Re: Review - Lucia - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
Re: Review - Lucia - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-14 18:16:39

Area: Centurion/Rooihuiskraal

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Finaly got to be with well-rested Lucia.
I called her and she said she was expecting another booking at the time I was intending to see her.

She gave me an option of seeing one of her friends or waiting for her to be available. I opted to wait to see her. She was friendly and polite on the phone.

Finally got the house and waited for her to be available. She entered the room...looking oh so lovely...hot body and big lovely bum.

For someone so in demand and highly rated on this site,I found her down-to-earth and friendly. She makes you feel you are worth her time.
Welcomes with a warm and tight hug.

We started kissing and she is amazing kisser...
My dick was ready for her but I took things slowly. Continued to kiss her until I made my way to muffing. She quite enjoys tongue action on her clit...she has moans that keep you horny and want her more.
Entered her missionary style..started her gently and she was warming up with every stroke.
I felt my dick getting harder and harder. You can tell that apart from being a job ,Lucia enjoy a good dick.

She asked for doggy and I duly obliged . This was time to touch that ample bum and give her a good pounding. We had an intense doggy...she actually thought the condom was off. I assured her that it was still on and continued pounding.

I came hard!!!!!

I enjoy my time with you,Lucia.

Keep up the good work. Your good attitude will keep the guys coming back.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Tshepo45 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
GENERAL B
GENERAL B - Re: Review - Lucia - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lucia - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-24 00:20:04

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

found myself in Lucia's lair again, although time was not on my side...she surely did deliver and I must say...i left satisfied...she really goes out of her way to ensure one is satisfied...theres this thing she does ,eish...haai nnor..die baby es gevaarlik...

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

tylerd05
tylerd05 - Re: Review - Lucia - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Lucia - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-19 11:15:09

Area: Gezina

Missed this hunny last time she was in Kempton, this time I caught her and daamn!

Her telephone manner is pleasing and directions were clear.

She opened the door and we just started talking like old mates, she is very friendly and funny in her own way because she doesn't take herself too seriously... I love that in a WG.

I must say in all that chatting I was distracted by her magnificent body, mami is soooo thick the pics don't do her justice. She started me off with OWO filled with passion, her skills are exceptional, I had to reach for the condom before I blew my load. Deed was a doggy, Lucia hits that proper "face down, ass in the air" position like a pro. And omg her nookie is so meaty and gripping I knew she is gonna be a regular from here on. Above all, she has fun and enjoys it too, loves what she does and for me that takes the cake.

My only gripe is that she doesn't stay in one area for long, that means I'm gonna have to drive all around the province chasing that sweet meat... But I know it will be worth it.

Go see her, you will thank yourself

The Tyler has spoken

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.