Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-26 23:52:37

Name: Jennifer

City: Johannesburg

Area: Emmarentia

Full Profile: [View Jennifer's Full Profile]

I have been a regular at Elements for almost a year having visited them when they were at Craig hall and continuing to visit at their new venue in Greenside. After a initial few i had the pleasure of getting to know Jennifer and ever since have not had the need to look around... I guess we just hit it off...

As you may note, I have not reviewed Jen for a long time though I have seen her many times since my last review in Jan... So here I am... First let me talk about the venue... It is a class facility, very upmarket, tastefully done, ensuite baths and very clean... Having visited so many times not once have had any issues of privacy or bumping into any one.. consistently well managed... So should give Anastasia credit for an excellent venue ...

Now about Jennifer .. Well I am biased but I would highly recommend that if you are looking for great massage with great sensuality then you should visit Jennifer.. Service is consistently high class and professional. She is a gym fanatic and that shows - toned hard body with the curves in the right places.. Her sensuality, engaging personality and her skills at good strong massage make it a great experience and satisfying experience to be with her. She is a lady and responds well to people who approach her so and with respect. She has her limits, which in my view don't detract from the experience., and should be respected.

As I said I am biased because I have always had a great time with Jen.. but if you are looking for a solid massage with healthy dose of sensuality in a very secure, clean, up market venue , then I would highly recommend visiting Elements and Jen in particular. I can't comment on other therapists , but going by the overall experience and the pleasure of knowing Jen, I am sure it is overall a class joint..

PS: Jen I am going to miss you ! Have fun on your days off and hope I see u soon again..

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
alcross
alcross - Re: Review - Jennifer - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Jennifer - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-18 17:47:34

Had the pleasure of seeing Jen today afternoon. Weather was perfect to spend time after a long time with Jen. Even though I was seeing her after a loong time we just met like old friends picking up from where we had left off..

She had come into work only because I was coming even though she had been really sick..

We talked laughed and enjoyed some wine..massage as usual was great and the sensual part all more sensual with just the right naughtiness while respecting the boundaries..

All in all a gr8 visit again with Jen as usual. I would higly recommend her if u are looking for a gr8 massage with good measure og sensuality and an engaging time.. she is great.

PS Jen thanks for the turkish delights.. see you soon girl..

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
GoodStuff
GoodStuff - Re: Review - Jennifer - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-07 20:42:32

Thank you! Thank you! Jennifer - you're amazing. Mature, interesting, involved, - just fantastic.

My first time, but you were just amazing. Never felt so euphoric and relaxed.

See you soon!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

indi
indi - Re: Review - Jennifer - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-15 09:38:01

she made me feel very comfortable, good personality, make you laugh, and a hell of a great massage. will definitely be back there but want to try some of the other ladies there first. premises is upmarket and easy to find.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

alcross
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-04 17:14:28

Visited Jen last night.. As usual had a great experience. She works out pretty hard and t is showing in her toned body.
She had sprained her shoulder due to her hectic workout and even though she was in pain, she kept her commitment - massage was great and switched to sensual and that was awesome as ever. She is a professional and likes what she does and delvers with passion...

it is a pleasure to have a session with her and for me even 90 minutes is not enough.. we have hit it off well. We talk, we laugh we joke as well and enjoy not only the session but also each other's company... its fun and naughty and spicy all at the same time...

PS: Jen.. thanks for the session even though u were not 100%. Had a great time.... Looking great girl... gym work outs have taken what was good to awesome... but don't overdo it girl.....

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

alcross
alcross - new pics are hot!
new pics are hot!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-11 22:09:46

Hi jen.. pics look awesome! U go girl!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Jennifer - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2013-09-12 22:08:36

EXCELLENT TIME WITH HER ... BEST GIRL IN THE HOUSE BY FAR!!!
alcross
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-19 21:09:31

Visited Jennifer in the afternoon today after sometime. Needed a good massage and of course wanted to see my favorite one. We had a gr8 session. Massage was awesome. Jennifer looks great in her new tan and her hard work in gym is showing more and more.

We had a blast. Massage slowly progressed into a sensual and ended in a mind blowing finish. In between there was as usual naughty stuff and play (within limits) we joked we laughed along the way. We had wine before during and after the session while we chatted. All in all as usual an awesome session ans Jennifer delivered as she does all the time.

If you like a gr8 massage , good company of a sexy lady with just the right amount of intelligent and engaging conversation and loads of sensuality and naughtiness, then I will highly recommend jen. Trust me I have been seeing her for months now and may be we have hit it off.. But do at least experience Jennifer once.

Do treat her with respect and she will respond. She is a professional , loves what she does and knows what she is doing. She expects and, rightly so, one to respect her limits . If you do that you will find jennifer a very exhilarating experience.. take it from me.

Well its just that u will have to wait a few days as she is traveling out of town for next few days..

PS ..jen had a gr8 time. . We shd do this more often. Safe travels and I will burn the cd for u when u r back. . Gives me an excuse to come and see u again :-).. and don't take my philosphy on life too seriously.. it was wine speaking.. take care .

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Jennifer - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2013-09-30 13:11:23

excellent service ... best girl in the house by far! Massage was a good hard one, as I am muscular ... sensuality very high ... made me laugh and I certainly look forward in seeing her again!

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

alcross
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-01 10:37:35

@joka62
I also got a run around. But was able to track down Jennifer.. she now works at Sutra Spa in sandton right off republic road...

Hope this helps

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.