[deleted] - Re: Review - The Mistress - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - The Mistress - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-10-28 18:47:03

Name: The Mistress

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View The Mistress's Full Profile]

I saw her post about the blow job video and requested her to send me a copy. After seeing the video I decided I also wanted to experience that deep throat OWO of hers. I did not waste my time and off I went to Randburg all the way from Pretoria. And boy what an excellent experience. The deep throat kept me on the edge all the time but I decided to save her mouth and came between her thick warm thighs. The sight of her massive ass as she was 69ing me and even sitting on my face is something I will not forget anytime soon. The venue is super clean with high levels of privacy. The Mistress is super clean and very friendly. She knows how to treat her customers. Keep up the good work. Will surely return very soon.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

The Mistress
The Mistress - Molefe
Molefe
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 110
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-28 19:16:47

Wow I would like to thank you for supporting me by buying my video today ..

As if that wasn't enough you came all the way from PTA for a kinky hour booking .really had fun thank you so much ..Keep our videos safe lol..
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-10-28 19:42:25

On 2020-10-28 19:16:47 The Mistress said:

As if that wasn't enough you came all the way from PTA for a kinky hour booking .really had fun thank you so much ..Keep our videos safe lol..

The videos are very safe my dear.
The Mistress
The Mistress - Molefe
Molefe
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 112
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-30 00:26:22

I trust you .
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2020-11-15 13:38:25

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Really lovely personality, this lady puts on a show for you and it worth it the blow was simply amazing very patient with it too, got her for an hour and she was very professional and fun at the same time

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Thanos263 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-12-06 21:51:58

On 2020-10-28 19:16:47 The Mistress said:

Hey send me the video about a no let me visit
DickSlinger111
DickSlinger111 - Re: Review - The Mistress - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-22 07:52:15

I came across this ladies profile and was instantly intrigued, the bj was definitely something I needed to try out.

Well I reached out via WhatsApp 1st and the communication was good,I then arranged a booking for the following day and called her to confirm the booking telephone manner was also proper.

Got to the venue and parking is secure behind a locked gate. Upon arrival at her room I was greeted by a sexy BBW with a beautiful smile. 1st got sanitized before entering. We then had a little chat to go through what I wanted,I had indicated that I didn’t want penetration and just wanted to be dominated with loads of 4play.

I was told to undress and lie on the bed,my hands were tied and the mistress took over. What an experience,she started kissing and licking my chest working her way down to my dick and gave me an amazing handjob/deepthroat. I was edged for some time with some light whipping in between.

I couldn’t hold back from the handjob/deepthroat and ended up cumming all over her hands. She was disappointed I didn’t give her a heads up as she wanted me to cum in her mouth.

We then took a breather and started chatting a bit. Next thing she’s lying next to me with her pussy near my face and starts rubbing herself and playing with her dildo, that pussy looked so juicy I needed her to ride my face. And so she did tasted delicious. All of that got me hard again and she proceeded to give me a knee handjob/deepthroat. But this time with some prostate play, which made me shoot my load even more intensely.

This time I got to shoot my load in her mouth and she kept sucking till every last drop.

Thank you for the experience Mistress, looking forward to our next session. This time I want that good job and penetration. 😘

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-01-26 05:57:12

Walked in and 1st thing she did was sanitize my hands. Once all that was done I saw all her goodies on the bad such as her rope,hand cuffs ect. She truly is the queen of blow,she also gave me one of the best shows of foreplay I've seen then the deed happened. Had a great time with her, wasn't rushed out we spoke for a while about random stuff. It was a good session.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-02-08 16:30:10
Edited: 2021-02-08 16:30:09

Had been eyeing this lady for sometime and finally had opportunity to visit the Mistress on Friday, parking very secure, wonderful telephone manners. Got hooked first time I phone her.

Good personality and engages well in communication. The moment I walked in I saw her valuable goodies (tools of lovemaking) on her bed....must say I failed to resist her and was overwhelmed and not certain where to start with her, but finally found her between my legs moaning....

Thus girl can suck a dick for hours...and couldn't resist to duck in her phat pussy and hammered it.

Next visit on cards but this time it's going be me, me and I with her using those goodies..already eyed my favorite..

Hey Miss, my hour went passed so fast, next time I'm booking you for 2 hours...

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

Axe23
Axe23 - Re: Review - The Mistress - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-11 16:06:50

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Been looking to visit Mistress Nina for some time now so today I finally took the plunge.

My word, it was perfection, everything I imagined. The bj was so sloppy I had to hold on for dear life a number of times!

I wasn't rushed and felt very comfortable throughout. Can't wait for the next time, I'd like to reverse the roles;)

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Axe23 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.