[deleted] - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2015-08-24 14:49:37

Name: Elements

City: Johannesburg

Area: Emmarentia

Full Profile: [View Elements's Full Profile]

Stay away.... R1000 missing from my pocket when i went for a shower.
Service nothing to rave about too. Was expecting a call back from manageress and nothing

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1040
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-25 14:48:31

How is it that with all this negative press elements is still open?
There must be some ladies giving great treatments then, right??
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-25 15:12:03

Sucker
Born
Every
Minute

Manageress to busy planning her next tit job to call you mate
luckyben2
luckyben2 - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-25 15:40:29

Superb you have mail
nawty_indian
nawty_indian - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-25 15:56:33

Been there at the old place. That was very smart. Hayley (with tattoos) was my choice.

Amazed to see a negative review on her. She did a really deep sensual massages. Lots of oil and body to body....she was literally slipping all over me.

She did begin with her kit on but removed it as she proceeded.

When I did return for her, they moved to current venue and she wasn't there....

She was amazing...wish I could locate her again
abiem50
abiem50 - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 127
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-25 16:00:04

Hi

@ superb
With which lady you went when your money was stolen.

Further, I have been there once only, with Gabbi. Excellent treatment. Venue us clean and upmarket.

Stem
Stem - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 680
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-25 16:49:12

I used to book Jade - but since she left I have no interest there.

Anyone know where she ended up?
Elements
Elements - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 31
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-25 20:39:35

Good Evening Gentleman,

We have send a message to superb ... Trying to locate where the problem is . Yet no response . We can't deal with a problem like this if we don't have all the information.

As for the treatment of a lady , the choice is the client's choice and not made by our receptionist or manageress. Also if we don't have all the information on a bad treatment , we can't deal with the problem .

We have amazing ladies that does aan amazing therapy sessions and it is totally unfair to judge these ladies on another ladies bad therapy session.

Elements have new ladies working at our venue and in cases of theft or a bad treatment don't be shy or afraid to lodge a complaint , but please ensure that the appropriate information is given so that the owner Anastacia or manageress Brandy can deal with the problem at hand .

Kind Regards,
Elements
Jameslasting
Jameslasting - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-26 21:03:46

Cool. Thank you for responding -- I know that it takes a lot.

Do you do any training of the new ladies, or do you just unleash them on customers and (hopefully) monitor their feedback?
If so, you are treating your customers like guinea pigs, and the negative comments are bound to flow -- as evidenced. Some ups but many downs. Training is imperative if you are serious about business. Selection (and retention) of key people is also important.

Reputation is everything -- just take a look at some of the most successful super-establishments of the 2000s (unfortunately there aren't any around anymore), but why not take a leaf out of individual ladies' books, like Valentina Dibella for instance. Once broken, reputation takes a whole lot of effort to restore.
A lot of hard work, effort and creativity goes into creating a good venue -- then it all falls down because of poor vision, poor planning and pace (rhythm) and defense comments instead of acknowledgement of feedback (Amazing observation: people pay awesome money to consultants but ignore customer feedback?!? And then do far greater damage by telling customers that they are not being entirely fair? Who does this -- mindless drones?)

It is abundantly clear that whomever it is (the faceless and nameless creature) that responded on behalf of Elements has not even attended a basic business school. I am *really* shocked at the response. What a missed opportunity!

Running a successful establishment is very hard work and requires strong leadership (vision, pace, applaud the spirit).

So here's a top tip, for mahala: Success of an establishment should not be measured in how many punters come in and out, but how many amazingly beautiful girls are literally breaking down the doors to come and work for you. So, question for you to answer (in private, to yourself): Exactly how many of these do you have?

Another one: Negative feedback is part of the business; you cannot control it, but you can control how you respond to it. Even if it is unfair, NEVER respond to it defensively -- it simply kills your business! Please -- I am really begging you here -- do not cause even greater damage to your business -- hire someone with at least some brains (and someone that subscribes to your vision) to respond.

Lastly, everyone likes a good looking woman with an amazing set of boobs, but to place her in a receptionist position, in sight but out of reach of clients, is, quite frankly, demeaning to clients and a very short-sighted tactic. There are plenty of awesomely good looking bimbo babes that are willing to answer phones while filing their nails -- and there are plenty of roles (elsewhere) for them. They do not belong in your business! Your receptionist should be an efficient, friendly, non-judgmental, warm and presentable "plain Jane" who *NEVER* *EVER* overshadows your product/service/merchandise -- the girls are the true stars of the show. By allowing her to compete with the girls, you are basically telling customers that they are second-rate, not important, and saying the same about the merchandise! What exactly *were* you *thinking* (if you were thinking at all?).
Please ask yourself a question: Would you buy a Kia from a salesperson who only has words of praise for (and shows off) his Bugatti?

Please *Think*!?!
Running a business like this is not easy and demands special skills, but the most important one is common business sense --something which I am sure is reflected in your earnings over the past two years.
Jameslasting
Jameslasting - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-26 21:03:49
Edited: 2015-08-26 21:04:38

Duplicate edited.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.