Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2016-12-18 08:10:57

Been to the new venue a few times and what a pleasure. Really professional girls focused on pleaseing the client. Highly recommended!

Just wondering ... does the owner take bookings as well?
miltonej
miltonej - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-19 13:56:46

I was also wandering if the owner takes bookings cause I would def book her. She is really hot.
Slyboy
Slyboy - Re: Review - Elements - Linden Johannesburg
Re: Review - Elements - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 239
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-20 09:31:40

Name: Elements

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linden

Full Profile: [View Elements's Full Profile]

Visited this establishment for the first time yesterday. The parking is very discreet and sufficient. I had a sensual massage from Layla, voluptuous lady with awesome boobs. The massage itself was very refreshing the sensual part could be improved upon. It wasnt bad at all but not to the tease and playfulness of what i have experienced at other venues. 1 feature that is really awesome is the mirror on the ceiling. All in all a good experience although i might want to suggest the venue look into using some type of fabric softener on their towels, both towels were kinda rough and had a funny smell, kind of a oily smell

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
gavinf007
gavinf007 - Re: Review - Elements - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-11 08:51:27

Guys im a boob and foot person. First time at the new venue. Secure parking which is a must. Venue is cozy and homely. Had 2girls that met my criteria....but decided to go with Jesse. Omw she delivered let me tell you. Boobs a bit small but she made up for it big time. Well done Jesse. I definately will be back to see you.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 187
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-16 10:18:10

Who are the gems at this venue who offer the best sensual
africrown1
africrown1 - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-16 13:10:50

Yip would be interesting to get a few reviews of the ladies at this venue.
Intend visiting shortly. Any suggestions?
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4117
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-02 08:49:46

Which lady at Elements hath the prettiest feet ?
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3221
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-02 23:35:22

Victoria.
gavinf007
gavinf007 - Re: Review - Elements - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-08 21:12:23

Guys as you can see my last comment on Elements was in Jan this year. Five months down the line and my opinion has changed. Ive skipped Elements for a while dont meet my preference anymore. Today i decide let me take a chance again knowing im a boob and feet man. Chose Hayley. Pretty looking. B cup not too bad. Had a shower and started chatting. First i noticed she only removed her bra and not undies. Sat on my side and rubbed my back then oiled her boobs and rubbed them on my back a little. I must admit she is pretty. Has nice feet. Decent boobs but thats about it. Honestly. Not sensual at all. I after fifteen minutes i just heard pls turn over. I asked if i could touch her ..even just her arms and i was told to lay down and relax. I never even rose to the occasion. I decided to stop and shower and ready to leave after 20min. I did explain to her that this was my first experience at Elements like that but it obviously never bothered her. This was my worst experience at Elements and what a waste of money. I will never ever go back to Elements in my life and support them. Malinda, this lady needa a heck a lot of training. Im too scared to try anyone else at this venue. Its a pity cause ive been supporting Elements since Hyde Park days. I have advised Shay of this but hopefully Malinda will get more feedback before this place hits rock bottom. Guys from my side...honestly STAY AWAY.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Elements
Elements - Re: Review - Elements - Emmarentia Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 163
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-06-09 09:25:50

Dear Gavinf007

Elements is a classy and professional establishment. Having said that, we strive to continually improve our service to our clients in providing a professional sensual massage in a bespoke, comfortable venue. So thank you for your feedback and report back on your experience.

I would like to take this opportunity and remind our loyal and respectful gentleman, that our services do not include any oral or FH services. We are a massage only venue. Our ladies are classy and are well aware of this house rule. We have experienced clients who bully the ladies, or choose to negotiate extra's, or even threaten the ladies with a bad review, in attempt to obtain extra's. This is not the clients we choose to attract to our venue and definitely will not subject our ladies to this type of disrespect.

The duration of our service range from 30min to 120min sessions, obviously the type of service one would experience in an hour or more session would be very different to that one would experience in a 30min session.

Having read your feedback and discussing this session with the lady concerned, I have concluded the following,

You booked a 30min session,
and our lady explained the rules of what is allowed and not allowed, the fact that you did not 'rise to the occasion' could be that there was no connection with the lady, or your expectations were beyond our house rules. Your comments on her sensuality follows a comment where her services were highly rates, alas we will continue to improve on our services through ongoing training.

Under normal circumstances I might have offered a free session on the house, however your defamatory response to the lady, the venue and all the ladies, I would like to state that your expectations of what you need will not be met at Elements. We are a classy establishment and we strive to offer an excellent service to all the gentleman who visit our venue.

We trust that you will find what you are looking for and we wish you all the best.

Thank you
Melinda

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.