Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-15 12:11:24

Name: Autumn

City: Pretoria

Area: Erasmuskloof

Full Profile: [View Autumn's Full Profile]

Amazing sensual experience. Stunning lady with a great personality. She is great to be with and delivers a very good service. Will definitely visit her again. Thanks Autumn!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

AverageJoe
AverageJoe - Re: Review - Autumn - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Re: Review - Autumn - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-09 11:48:36

Well had another marvelous unforgettable orgasmic satisfying 5 hour booking with my favorite girl! Autumn you simply just keep on surprising me with something new and unforgettable. This lady is simply in a class of her own and not to be matched easily. Babes will see you again shortly. Cant wait! ❤️

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

PantyFetish69
PantyFetish69 - Re: Review - Autumn - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-16 16:55:36

Autumn blew me away the moment she answered the phone... Some comments say it is impossible yo get hold of her, I had no problem at all making a booking and her voice and telephone manner just made me want to see her even more.
When she opened the door I couldn't believe my eyes! She was more beautiful than I could ever imagine! The photos gave me an idea, but seeing her in the flesh... WOW!!!!
Everything about Autumn is absolutely perfect and we had an amazing time together! I cannot wait to see her again!
Thank you Autumn for the most incredible experience ever! I am so glad the season changed in my favour 😁

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

in69
in69 - Re: Review - Autumn - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2648
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-20 23:58:08

Autumn my beautiful Red Riding Hood. After a recent cancellation i needed to make up for this.

A dreary rainy day had me yearning for some playtime and in the mystical forest. Feeling the wolf inside of me ready to play, i was able to secure a booking that very day, must be my luck as Autumn is generally very busy.

Stopping by for a good bottle of wine as i made my way to a familiar house it created some mixed but comfortable thoughts.

My sexy lady met at the garage as we proceeded to the forest of desires and pleasures. Autumns natural personality and that oooh so sexy voice had me buzzing and yearning to get more closely acquainted.

I have visited Autumn on a few occasions and i we do get along really well. She brings out a part of me that can lay down with her and talk all night.

Sipping away on the wine and just enjoying the company was much needed.

Autumn has a stunning sexy body with alluring contours that just need to be teased and pleased. Her responses at times are almost orgasmic and a true turn on.

Time definitely flies when you in such good company.

I had mentioned before that her service is absolutely outstanding. Treat her with real respect, to enjoy a memorable time.

Until i meet you again, in the forest that we loose ourselves. Stay that awesome person that you are.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Autumn - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2020-06-21 15:39:09

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I took some time off work in Feb to take a break and since Autumn had her profile up for quite some time and reading all of her reviews I decided a booking was in order.

Her telephone manner was great and made it really easy to make a booking. When I arrived I was greeted at the door by this stunning lady and immediately knew I made the right decision.

She lead me to our room and watching her stunning figure up the stairs was an amazing sight to be hold and just couldn't wait to get this experience started.

We got into the room and Autumn started the shower for me which was amazing. As I returned she was waiting for me so patiently and my eyes literally popped out of my head at just the sight of her amazing body that I couldnt resist but run many hands all over her body.

Skin as soft as silk, we started the session with a massage and then was instructed to turn around and boy oh boy I couldn't believe my eyes. The rest of the sensual session was absolutely amazing. We really enjoyed each other and intertwining our bodies until it left us both speechless and catching our breath.

She definitely knows what she is doing and can really get into it once turned on in the right way. Overall experience was a unforgettable one.

Autumn you rocked my world that day and ever since, I do apologize for my extremely delayed review.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Macmuffin built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Djaj
Djaj - Re: Review - Autumn - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-25 15:55:48

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
What more can a say this girl rocks my world! I had one of the best afternoons in my life it was crazy sexy lovely.... Will definitely be coming back for more of this sexy eye candy! Hope you enjoyed it sexy girl!!!! Your sincere Lassie!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Djaj built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
bosbokbal
bosbokbal - Re: Review - Autumn - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 75
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-25 20:03:13

I had the privilege to enjoy an hour of flirting and some awesome naughty time with Autumn. She seemed to enjoy it as much as I did! Thank you Autumn!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Sgorilla
Sgorilla - Re: Review - Autumn - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-11 17:00:31

Great lady with a sparkling personality.

She's full bodied like a good wine. Very sensual and easy going

A good gfe experience

Venue is good enough

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

S247
S247 - Re: Review - Autumn - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1255
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-24 14:35:38

Visit her today, she tick all the boxes , sexy indeed and funny everything i wanted and more .. all i remember was pineapples and coconuts....

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

spargish87
spargish87 - Re: Review - Autumn - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-03 00:22:25

Today might have been one of the coldest we have had this year, for me personally it was the hottest, steamiest day I probably have ever had.

I was lucky enough to have a double booking with Mell and Autumn. I have had a couple doubles in my time and sometimes they can be a little underwhelming. The art of the double is too make it feel like no one is ever left out and this is normally down to chemistry, and boy did Mell and Autumn have tons of that. They expertly used that chemistry to weave a web of sensuousness that had me utterly trapped for our booking.

The venue was fantastic, upmarket, private with secure parking. The bathroom was great and had all the small things that make a booking. Even the choice of music was fantastic.

The double massage was fantastic. Often a massage can just be a light rub or feel like someone is trying to break into your rib cage. This massage was perfect, hard when it needed to be and oh so soft when it needed to be.

The sensual part was absolutely out of this world. I have not been in a more sensual booking. These two ladies were out of this world at this part. Simply amazing. Mind Blowing.

Autumn has such a playful personality, full of wit and dark sense of humour. She was a pleasure to engage with and that certainly goes very far to a great booking.

Her body is simply gorgeous. Soft and sensual that just lures you in. Beautiful curves that suit this beauties personality.

Thanks you for a really special booking Autumn.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.