Navigation
JohannKoekemoer
JohannKoekemoer - Re: Review - Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Linden Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-12 16:17:29

Name: Kaycee ( The Original Milf)

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linden

Full Profile: [View Kaycee ( The Original Milf)'s Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Visited when she was still working from her Sandton apartment on Grayston.

Pros:

Incredible bod,tight,toned to the bone,tall,slim,elegant and sexy.

Smells & tastes amazing all over, silky smooth skin that is very arousing.

Extremely engaging, lots of positive energy,will belly laugh with you,genuinely cares if punter has a good time.

Pristine,modern apartment, huge shower ,mouthwash,lotions,lekker thick bath sheets,soaps all provided for.

Is game for pretty much anything, provided you discuss any boundaries during the booking stage.

Easy to book via call or WhatsApp,no hours or days to wait for a reply when enquiring rates.

Easy to read and understand product list with fees sent to your Whatsapp upon enquiry,which covers everything up for offer with KC.

Very responsive to your efforts in making the sesh a good one,and gets really into it to make sure you're getting your needs/fantasies met.

Great kisser,hugger and top GFE,when compared with others offering similar ,in the same price category.

Eyes that are very seductive.

Cons:

Security requires ID,which they scan, before opening gate for you,might be a problem for other punters.
She did try to arrange with the security to avoid this,either he forgot or they changed shifts the morning I arrived,IDK.

Parking is a real bitch,the demarcated areas are so tightly packed,there's very little margin field error and you stand a very real chance of scratching yours or another parked vehicle while squeezing into an available spot.

Her face,although a huge turn-on for me,because it gives away the battles she's endured and overcome like a boss in her younger years,in my opinion,it's just an assumption,I wouldn't presume to ask her about her past life, as that is sensitive info among strangers getting naked for just the 2nd time, might not be every punters cup of tea,because it's definitely the face of a warrior which says "bring it",when faced with challenges,and not the face of a precious pampered princess.

Great sesh overall,recommended to punters who appreciate a professional at her vocation,and all the benefits that comes with that work ethic.

Damage to my wallet: R1200/hr,having chosen the package with 2 extra of my choice.

Value for money out of 10: sensational 7

Value out of 10, i.t.o intimacy,pleasure giving and receiving,& solid fucking, the satisfying kind:erotic 8

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until JohannKoekemoer built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Review - Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Linden Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3786
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-21 20:54:36

Wow thank you for such an amazing review apologies for only answering now. Looking forward to seeing you in my new place in Linden, best parking,I open the gate myself. Awesome private and very discreet..

Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Review - Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Linden Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 643
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-06 06:04:52

I have wanted to visit Kaycee for a while, I missed her when she was in Pta so thought my chance had passed, then this week things fell in to place and I got the chance to visit her

I had been chatting back and forth with her via pm and the forum for a while before I eventually contacted her for the booking. the process was smooth and easy, the one great thing is you know what to expect from her, the info she sends is detailed and precise. A lot of ladies could benifit from coppying this, she even sends a pdf with her rates and whats allowed and not allowed, so refreshing to know what to expect.

On the morning of the booking she sent a google pin location which took me straight to the door (however me being a dumbass I parked outside the wrong gate)

When I got to the rihht place Kaycee met me in the car park, she was dressed smartly but casually(more to do with the venue than her choice I think) she greeted me with an infectious smile and a hug like an old friend, putting me at ease instantly.

She took me to her room, which was very neat and clean, very spacious with a nicely appointed bathroom, lots of towels and ammenities and a nice big bed.

We sat on the couch and chatted, all the while touching and teasing before she stripped out of her clothes to reaveal a nice little red ensemble underneath (with pearls) which I didnt let her keep on for long.

We moved up to the bed to take the touching and teasing to the next level, She knows what she is doing and the smile and infectious laughter continued, I warned her about my oral skills, but alas they never listen, so I have to show LOL

She is very responsive and enjoys it, tells you what she likes you doing and thats good. We even got to move the bed a bit LOL

We went to have a shower and when we got out I asked why she was getting dressed, she pointed out the time, I had lost all track of time (a sure sign that you had a great time)

She then walked me to my car and after chatting she hugged and said goodbye like an old friend, which is always a good sign

I am so glad I got the chance to get my "Kaycee fix" i dont know if I will be ble to repeat, she is not long for the business and its a difficult situation for me to get to Linden. But hey in the purple world who knows.

I thouroughly enjoyed my visit and my time spent with this wonderful lady, who has a heart of gold and a personality to match.

Jake XXX

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Review - Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Linden Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4070
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-06 07:42:20

Good morning my dear,thank you for the wonderful time spent.. happy that you liked my venue and felt comfortable and safe. Thank you for loading all the clothing,food etc. Thank you for taking it through to Liza..
I felt extremely comfortable with you and felt like I had known you for years. Laughed when you reminded me what myself and liza used to do with the R50 trick, brought back alot of memories when the industry was so much easier.. would be awesome to see you again. Until then my friend,take care and thank you for the delicious chocolate and fudge... Yummy. Don't worry I didn't overindulge...
Adam1047
Adam1047 - Re: Review - Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-19 08:43:25
Edited: 2021-05-19 08:43:24

Hi what a great experience, it was relaxed and unrushed. I arrived had a quick shower and spent over an hour just playing around until a beautiful end to an awesome bj. Kaycee was a real participant and extremely wet and the fisting was fantastic never mind the great photos. She was extremely gentle and could sense what I liked thank you very much for a great morning

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Adam1047 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Valentine
Valentine - Re: Review - Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 221
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 09:52:32

On 2021-05-19 08:43:25 Adam1047 said:
Hi what a great experience, it was relaxed and unrushed. I arrived had a quick shower and spent over an hour just playing around until a beautiful end to an awesome bj. Kaycee was a real participant and extremely wet and the fisting was fantastic never mind the great photos. She was extremely gentle and could sense what I liked thank you very much for a great morning

Hey Adam, thanks for sharing your review of your time with Kaycee. She seems to be a lady who is already quite accomplished and highly rated by other punters (+120, last time I looked).

I noticed that you said "Kaycee was a real participant and extremely wet and the fisting was fantastic..." I am very into fisting and it is very rare to find a lady who actually can take a fist, but I noticed that Kaycee's "fuck it list special" thread, states "...session includes two extras except greek, fisting and pegging"

Would love to hear your punter perspective on your fisting session with Kaycee... feel free to PM me if you do not want to discuss it here.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4297
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-24 11:12:31

Adam1047 thank you for the lovely review, happy that you enjoyed your kaycee fix....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4298
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-24 11:14:36

On 2021-05-24 09:52:32 Valentine said:
On 2021-05-19 08:43:25 Adam1047 said: Name: Kaycee ( The Original Milf)

Hey Adam, thanks for sharing your review of your time with Kaycee. She seems to be a lady who is already quite accomplished and highly rated by other punters (+120, last time I looked).

I noticed that you said "Kaycee was a real participant and extremely wet and the fisting was fantastic..." I am very into fisting and it is very rare to find a lady who actually can take a fist, but I noticed that Kaycee's "fuck it list special" thread, states "...session includes two extras except greek, fisting and pegging"

Would love to hear your punter perspective on your fisting session with Kaycee... feel free to PM me if you do not want to discuss it here.

I offer fisting again. Will rectify that in my fuck it list....
Adam1047
Adam1047 - Re: Review - Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 15:53:04

Great unrushed experience awesome body great conversation and fully into the experience I had a shower before and after and was made to feel very much at home and I hope I did produce a little pleasure it certainly felt that way

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Adam1047 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4311
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-24 19:56:37

Hi there,I noticed that you posted twice a review...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.