Navigation
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Review - Mandy - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mandy - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 206
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-11 14:31:49

@SeeConquerCome u must give Sasha a go! Different from Mandy but so good in her own way
finemale
finemale - Re: Review - Mandy - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-11 15:58:13

Name: Mandy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Parkmore/Sandton

Full Profile: [View Mandy's Full Profile]

This is one very attractive lady! Ticks all the right boxes with looks and body. But think her reviews are flattering. I will explain…

Made an appointment with her... asked for her by name. Pause…She comes to the phone sounds fantastic so make a set booking.

Arrive 10 min early. Told that Mandy was still with another punter but assured that she would be ready on time by Sasha herself. Placed in room for 35 min with no one checking on me or updating me as to what is going on. (1st thing to put me off)

Mandy then come to collect me 25min late. Unfortunately when I finally met her, she has a shitty little attitude! (2nd thing that put me off) It is also clear I had never spoken to her on the phone so my rating of 5 is for whoever I spoke to that morning.

Then she proceeded to moan and complain (huff and puff) about how busy she has been and how hot it is and I really don’t want to hear all that. (3rd!)

She is an absolute joy to look at… and she can ride you hard! I just got the impression it was to get me out the door as quickly as possible. (4th, rushed) No real chat afterwards! She jumps up, asks me if I smoke, lights a fag and takes a call on the cell. Then apologises for taking the call but hands me a towel and now i must go shower!

Paid for an hour, and was shuffled out in 35min. So take the 30min option if you don’t mind bad service from a very attractive lady.

I've been around for a while now and I've seen it all. The energy in that place is not for me… it’s just the location that keeps them alive. I’ve been to the venue 4 times and this was the worst. Parking is a problem and I made eye contact with 3 punters on my visit. (5th) On arrival, surprise visit during session and on leaving.

Wait…this is the best part! Some other dude gets lost and makes a surprise entrance to the room. Has a quick chirp and leaves! WTF! (6th)

Now Sasha will probable ask why I never said anything while at the venue? Well, you know when you just want to leave! Get away! Flee the energy!

Sasha herself was aware of my waiting, she assured me that my booking would be on time… placed me in the lounge and left me unattended. She new I had an hour booking and watched me go up late and come down early. I also suspect that it was her pretended to be Mandy on the phone (but this I can’t be sure of)

That’s me done… will not be lead into temptation at this venue again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
51169 - Re: Review - Mandy - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 117
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-11 17:53:25
Edited: 2013-02-11 17:54:44

finemale...sorry to hear about your kuk experience !!! There are alot of mixed comments about Kelly's / Sasha's place !!! I was planning on seeing Mandy this week. Your experience has certainly changed my mind. I would rather spend that money on someone else, even if it's an average experience.
finemale
finemale - Re: Review - Mandy - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-12 11:01:38

I'm also sorry! She is a very attractive lady so it's a big pity that my experience was shit. So attractive that you almost want to revisit her in the hope that it was just a bad day for her.

and then I think of the venue.... no thanks!

Given that place 4 visits with different ladies over 2 years and never had a great experience.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Mandy - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-02-14 02:02:22

Amazingly sexy, made me feel comfortable and welcome
Teased me to no end and then rode me to ............ extacy...................................
Highly recommended, I mean, stay away, more for me!
Hope to see you soon you sexy little squirter

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Liketoplease
Liketoplease - Re: Review - Mandy - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-14 09:32:38

Hi Dough seems like u had a great time does mandy allow owo touching fingering and is she a squirter please help if been trying to go and see her since monday
DayRider
DayRider - Re: Review - Mandy - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 892
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-16 14:57:40

Mandy sounds hot - but same treatment at the venue as I got 3 times. Threw the T-Shirt away!!!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Mandy - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-03-22 16:37:01

I have been meaning to visit Mandy for quite some time, but today the stars seemed to be aligned.

It was only a 30 minute booking and she was able to accommodate me on a very short notice. The only downside was the retard that operated the front gate- I swear I would have sometimes Klapped him if I wasn't in such a rush to see Mandy

Mandy is more beautiful in person that her pics- although that's hard to believe. Beauty is one thing- but I really liked her bubbly personality. Also the short hair suits her....... Did I mention how beautiful she is......

As for the act...... Awesome blow, followed by several different positions.....

We both came with quite vigour- If she didn't- she is a bloody good actress ......

Very worthwhile experience- tho 30 minutes is just too short.....

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

BendOver
BendOver - Re: Review - Mandy - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 374
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-28 14:42:02

Second visit with Mandy, really enjoy the company of this girl, she has such a nice personality and sense of humour, I really click well with this girl and that makes the session only more explosive. Mandy has an absolute flawless figure, her breasts are firm and nipples so edible. Enjoyed an hour booking with her, love the different positions and she is so responsive to your every need.

Thank you Mandy and Sasha, I always enjoy my sessions with you two lovely ladies...

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Mandy - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mandy - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2013-04-22 14:08:22

Area: Sandton/Parkmore

I ALWAYS love visiting Mandy......the way she moves, talks, sucks, fucks... I love it all. She has mannerisms that just DRIP and OOZE sexiness.

Will visit her as a regular for a long time to come.

Thanks Mandy for yet another awesome afternoon.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.