Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2012-10-06 07:40:06

Name: Mandy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Parkmore/Sandton

Full Profile: [View Mandy's Full Profile]

Gorgeous hour with a stunning girl. She met all my requirements, and even more. Most adorable personality and style. Stunning bod. Had her out with two of her friends and my friends (separate)at hotel, all of them nice, relaxed and stunning girlfriends. Out=price a bit high in relation with in-house price. All worth the money though, thanks angel.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
BendOver
BendOver - Re: Review - Mandy - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mandy - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 153
View Profile
Posted: 2012-10-10 19:56:15
Edited: 2012-10-10 19:57:58

<b>Name:</b> Mandy

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> Parkmore/Sandton

<b>Last Visit:</b> October 2012

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=10927" target="_blank">View Mandy's Full Profile</a>]

Was very skeptical about visitng this venue, especially with all the negative reviews etc...but took the plunge to test the waters for myself and boy was I impressed...from the time I entered the venue..I was treated with professionalism and was made to feel very comfortable...Sasha the owner, took the time to personally get to know me and what my needs were...introduced me to her ladies and recommended Mandy to me based on what I was looking for...booked an hour with Mandy..but spent just a little over the hour...no complaints or knock on the doors like other houses....the venue is clean and well kept..with secure parking...the service I received from Mandy was exceptional...no cum once policy...really enjoyed the session with her and will go back any day...

After the booking..Sasha saw me off and and asked for feedback on my experience...was very impressed...the girls seem happy working in the house and enjoy working for Sasha...

Thanks for the great time and thank you for taking the time out to look after my needs and listen to my feedback...you will most definately see me as a regular...

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Mandy - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2012-10-25 10:21:13

One of the best and most beautiful. Visited her on a number of occasions over the past 2 months and will certainly visit many more times. Full marks for Looks, personality and attitude. Also ticks all the boxes where it comes to service.

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

4U2FK
4U2FK - Re: Review - Mandy - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 171
View Profile
Posted: 2012-10-30 11:50:55

Wow what a lovely looking rear end.
DayRider
DayRider - Re: Review - Mandy - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 667
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-03 15:36:02

yip - that but's.............
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Review - Mandy - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 998
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-03 19:29:16

Bendover let's hook up n go there together I myself have great times there
Waterman21
Waterman21 - Re: Review - Mandy - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-05 22:23:17

Mandy is one sexy lady! Very easy chatting to Mandy in Afrikaans. She has the most edible pussy I have ever feasted on. I had the pleasure of spending a full hour with her last week. After a gentle massage we got started with a 69 and I blew my first load. Got reloaded and she did me in 6 or 7 different positions. Yummy yummy as I muffed again and again until she came. I will definitely be back for another mind-blowing workout. Thanks Mandy, you are awesome!

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Mandy - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-01-16 16:19:42

This babe is very cute, had a pleasure of half an hr with her, lovely boobs and clean pussy... looking to go back again in 2013 early...
SeeConquerCome
SeeConquerCome - Re: Review - Mandy - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 220
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-18 15:58:44

You know that old saying "Kiss many frogs before you meet a price" - well today I kissed a princess in the form of Mandy. After some hits and misses with some ladies, it was refreshing to have a session with such a sexy and clean lady.

The visit was notable on two fronts, the first time for me to Sandton Playmates.

Having heard all the negative feedback on the venue, I did consider the merits but the latest photo set of Mandy finally persuaded me to pay them a visit. So, what can I objectively say about the venue.

The venue is small so it is quite tricky for punters not to bump into each other but as long as they go the extra mile on discretion, it should not be a problem. I did leave when another punter was leaving so will be quite cautious going
forward as the venue is quite close to my work. The entrance are is tiny so once agin, important to make sure that a punter is picked up by his lady before another punter arrives. The size and number of showers were also lacking so gave up on a pre-session shower as another punter was using the shower but not a big deal for me as I am a very clean guy. Had no complaints with the cleanliness of the place but nothing fantastic.

Now to Mandy, debated a bit whether to place a review as I am wary that she gets even busier with a good review but what the heck, she deserves the business. I had read some of the reviews about what a nice body this lady has and was not dissapointed as she has a fantastic body and breasts and very good looking face as a couple of punters have eloquently stated, the sweetest pussy in the business. Anyway, not going to go into the details but really enjoyed the session to the point that I gave her a tip.

Are there areas to improve on, only one really. She came across quite strong and business like to start with that I even asked whether I had offended her but she warmed up as we went along and at the end was no problem.

In summary, great that I have finally found a gem so close to work and surely will be back. I will just choose my times carefully as I cam image that at peak times, it might be way to busy for me.

Now that I have checked out the venue, Amory and Lexy will also be on my hit list but going to take a lot to beat Mandy that is for sure.

Ratings:

Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

vinn
vinn - Re: Review - Mandy - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 77
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-20 09:17:48

Aries personality

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.