Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-14 23:11:11

Name: Annabelle

City: Pretoria

Area: Arcadia

Full Profile: [View Annabelle's Full Profile]

A hot and sensual session with a sexy, classy lady.
+I am especially amazed by her well-mannered nature and attitude; she occasionally checked in to see if I was "comfortable", which I was.
+Together with her perfect mannerisms, is a scented, soft and silky body; a good combination that resulted in a great overall experience, thank you, I shall return.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Annabelle
Annabelle - Re: Review - Annabelle - Faerie Glen Pretoria
Re: Review - Annabelle - Faerie Glen Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-10-15 19:12:05

would like to take a moment and thank everyone who posted such wonderful reviews about me, it was my utmost pleasure to have met every one of u. Thanx for the support...much obliged!!!
Fred14
Fred14 - Re: Review - Annabelle - Arcadia Pretoria
Re: Review - Annabelle - Arcadia Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-23 10:57:31

One of the best GF experiences I have experienced! Venue is in flat in a quiet area in Arcadia. Easy to find on GPS. Parking well organised and security seems good. Annabelle is a delight! She enjoys what she does tremendously and is very good at it! Everything goes except Greek, which in any case is not my scene. Absolutely no clock watching and her cell was switched off at all times. The few times that we had to come up for a breath, the conversation was excellent. She is highly recommended! I shall be back!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Generalzozo
Generalzozo - Re: Review - Annabelle - Arcadia Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-28 19:03:39

So I said I would return and I did.

The second visit was just a reaffirmation of what I experienced during the first visit.

But omg it was so much more. Sensuality and passion to the power of ten. When I left, my legs were so wobbly; almost fell down the stairs. :)

This happened yesterday, and yet I'm still basking in the afterglow.

This experience is also proof of her consistency and dedication to please.

Awesome gal, she is.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Annabelle - Arcadia Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2013-11-14 06:57:14

What a wonderful lady, soft spoken, kind and gentle. Really pretty and petite and an extremely good kisser.I first saw her in Garsfontein and just had to make the trip to Arcadia to see her again. Fantastic experience you can't go wrong here.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Fred14
Fred14 - Re: Review - Annabelle - Arcadia Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-27 17:04:46

Had to go and visit Annabelle again!! This time was even better. Spent two bliss full hours with her. Excellent GFE nimfo experience. This girl is insatiable and seriously addictive. Thanks again Annabelle - see you next week again!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

brunob43
brunob43 - Venue Suspect
Venue Suspect
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-21 08:43:16

Took a while to find the place, from the outside looks like a rundown dilapidated structure. Called her and then she said that she would send the security guard to open; got a VERY bad feeling, and got the hell out. The rates and area, what was I thinking?
Generalzozo
Generalzozo - Re: Review - Annabelle - Colbyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Annabelle - Colbyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-21 20:27:50

Area: Colbyn

Third visit and the service is what can only be described as disgusting.

There were no positives. Only negatives (marked her down on all aspects as I did not get to see her this time round).

Some changes as compared to my previous visits:
-Firstly, she moved from a 3 star decent hotel in Arcadia to a dodgy-looking rundown house in Colbyn
-Secondly, from single-bookings she now does double-bookings (so although you might find the place, you might also find yourself waiting at the gate with no response, it's like a 50% chance that someone will answer)
-And, get this; her rate went up from R400 for the hour, to R500 (No thank you)

And for some or other reason, I believed her to be different than the other gold digger types out there. Seems i was wrong.

To sum it up:
-Waste of petrol. Waste of time.

On to my next pursuit.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

Chmok
Chmok - Re: Review - Annabelle - Colbyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Annabelle - Colbyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1373
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-23 12:41:26

Area: Colbyn

Week before last I phone her, wanted to see her again. We've been seeing each other for a while, and although her service was sliding downward I thought I'd give her a try again.
She's back in that dodgy Hatfield/Colbyn house where your car is in plain view of anyone passing by, and when I ask her about this she suddenly mutes her phone, repeatedly so, she does not want to talk anymore.. but does answer all calls, also to her other numbers (she's got many). Weird, and utterly rude.
I sent an SMS asking what's wrong, unanswered - which also is strange because we have communicated quite a lot via this medium, she even initiates this at times.

Simply because we had good times also I would not have posted this, but Generalzozo's review unfortunately reveals another rather disturbing point.
I think that for R400 one cannot expect the service she used to give, surely that's too cheap?
But thank you for that titbit: she asked me quite a bit more as from my first visit! (July, refer my review on her Jordan profile, same girl)
I will assume Zozo & me sound a bit different on the phone - so yeah, asking us very different amounts proves her utterly cheap indeed!!
I can understand some girls falling for the classic trap of familiarity breeding contempt, but starting out with such is the absolute pits. Add exceptionally moody and rude manners and end up with the best way to piss punters off, the worst way thinkable for marketing oneself!

So, thank you Generalzozo, I fully concur.
Her making double -bookings now actually does not surprise me. She perpetually is on the 'Available Now' list but never takes herself off, she just lets it time-out - to save a cheap sms? This no doubt must cause many punters to call her in vain too, another nasty personality treat I'll do without.
If she hadn't put me off her list already she most certainly would be now: Never Again!!

1= useless, 2=not good, 3= fine, 4= excellent, 5= perfect

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Annabelle - Arcadia Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-12-23 19:00:21

I've been with her last week, same excellent service as always, yes the house is crappy but the room is neat. She doesn't wanna be there, but it will have to do for now. Fee? R400? I gave her R600 from day 1, you cannot expect service like that for R400. Come on guys give te girl a break I'm sure she will find a decent place next year.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.