Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-09 10:50:15

Name: Sky

City: Pretoria

Area: Equestria

Full Profile: [View Sky's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Absolutely beautiful! Felt so natural and passionate about her work. Truely in a class of her own. Just stunning & memorable. She can definitely hold a conversation very well! Thank u so much for a great time!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Angelheart built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Review - Sky - Lynnwood Pretoria
Re: Review - Sky - Lynnwood Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1707
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-23 10:39:13

Area: Lynnwood

She has a cute face, and does facial expressions while kissing, that gets me going…. :-)

But overall, not a great experience for me. She works from an outside “room” which looks like a servants room. At this price point, i expect a much better venue. Also felt the room’s floor was not terribly clean.

So i cannot say it was bad, but it certainly also was not very good either. I had significantly better encounters - some at half her rate…

Ratings:

Body: 3/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Sky
Sky - Re: Review - Mr Sneaky
Re: Review - Mr Sneaky
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-24 10:46:47

Well im not shocked by your review... I know exactly who you are, as i also know you are just angry and spiteful coz you were hopeing for bareback and tried to sneak it in a few times which is against my rules,without my knowledge! And you failed miserably!!And now your having a tantrum and leaving a bad review My health is much more important then a good review and so is my other clients health equally important to me to keep them healthy and save.. So if i can give you a tip next time pay someone els half my price and sneak that thing bare back in!!

NOW you have a good day..
You and your sneaky little bugger
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Review - Sky - Equestria Pretoria
Re: Review - Sky - Equestria Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1708
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-24 11:03:00

On 2022-08-24 10:46:47 Sky said:
Well im not shocked by your review... I know exactly who you are, as i also know you are just angry and spiteful coz you were hopeing for bareback and tried to sneak it in a few times which is against my rules,without my knowledge! And you failed miserably!!And now your having a tantrum and leaving a bad review My health is much more important then a good review and so is my other clients health equally important to me to keep them healthy and save.. So if i can give you a tip next time pay someone els half my price and sneak that thing bare back in!!

NOW you have a good day..
You and your sneaky little bugger

LoL- you totally have the wrong guy in mind.
Calosis
Calosis - Re: Review - Sky - Groenkloof Pretoria
Re: Review - Sky - Groenkloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-08 17:04:06

Area: Groenkloof

If you’re lucky enough to be chosen by her (took me ages to get a booking, she’s very selective about her clients), she’s the most incredible woman I’ve had the privilege of being with on here. She’s so classy, the type you can take to a wedding as your date and everyone would be impressed. Every session we’ve had has been a date with amazing connection all thanks to her efforts. I can’t disagree more the previous review and I consider myself incredibly privileged to have become a regular of hers

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

georg101
georg101 - Re: Review - Sky - Lynnwood Ridge Pretoria
Re: Review - Sky - Lynnwood Ridge Pretoria
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-12 07:34:29

Area: Lynnwood Ridge

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
All I can say is whowww Sky.Definately one of the best, lack of reviews......because she is an hidden gem.
Attention to detail, cleanliness of highhest standard,

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until georg101 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Review - Sky - Menlyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Sky - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2117
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-25 07:37:26

Area: Menlyn

Sky has been on my bucket list since 2019. I mean just look at her pictures, model quality, right?

It has not been easy to get hold of her in 2023, but, I did manage to get a booking.

A lot has changed in almost 4 years, but, her pictures seem to be getting better and better, as seen in her most recent set.

I will not go into too much details, but, she looks late 40s and the only consistency between her most recent pictures and what I experienced in person, is, that room, yep, that room is the only thing I can confirm, LOOKS LIKE THE PHOTOS.

Not my cup of tea, unfortunately, but, clearly she is, for quite a few "Punters".

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Sky
Sky - Re: Review - Sky - Equestria Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-27 09:51:23

You struggled to get hold of me since 2019 coz I was not intrested in seeing you,You were on my restriction list but I lost my list when i got a new phone!! I made you have a shower and you know why, I dont want to embarrass you here...and then you tried to remove the condom every 5min!! And then I told you that im not intrested in seeing you again, and then you lost your marbles!! Thats why I mostly see my regulars not to put up with this bs!! You can go on and make up stories to feel like the knightrider for attention it doesnt amuse me! Remember we all talk and this is not the first time you give a girl a bad review because you are discusting and cant keep a condom on..
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: Review - Sky - Equestria Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2074
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-28 08:55:42

Interesting the two negative reviews from punters who have been around 2019 and 2015 respectively and how the guys are the bad ones

I'm not buying the replies from this lady, off my radar she goes
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Review - Sky - Equestria Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2228
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-28 12:15:50

On 2023-11-28 08:55:42 Kommerq said:
Interesting the two negative reviews from punters who have been around 2019 and 2015 respectively and how the guys are the bad ones

I'm not buying the replies from this lady, off my radar she goes

And we both tried bareback! LoL!
Maybe time for a new better excuse.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.