Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-15 11:42:02

Name: Scarlet

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

Full Profile: [View Scarlet's Full Profile]

Scarlet is an absolute freak in bed and she's not ashamed to enjoy herself at all. I had a very satisfying and intimate night with her. Just be warned that once you flip the switch, then you have to keep up with her. So be prepared to leave with barely enough energy to drive home.
Every aspect of the time spent with her was enjoyable and real.
Will definitely return again once my body has recovered.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Kingfisher..
Kingfisher.. - Re: Review - Scarlet - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Scarlet - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-24 10:48:59

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Wow what a night.
I was greeted by scarlet in her gown and underneath there was lingerie.
She’s more petite than in her pictures, she talks well and we just talked and talked like we were lovers.
She can take a good pounding and I made her squirt, she was literally shaking.
Her oral owo is out of this world.
The rates she charges do match the level of service you will receive.

Overall that was the best birthday gift I’ve ever given to myself.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Kingfisher.. built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
El Presidente
El Presidente - Re: Review - Scarlet - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 136
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-24 14:52:03

Damn man.. I'm sure that ranges in thousands and thousands.... mmmmhh
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Scarlet - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2020-12-27 11:48:09

She works out of a complex in Rivonia,but parking is near the unit.She I petite and very clean and tasty! I loved eating her pussy and ass. I think we had a good connection, because we both were into it. Most of the time , I spent fucking her ass,from top, from behind, her riding me. She is tight and clean and has a naughty smile. This was my best anal fuck ever.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until AddictedtoSex built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
solly3168
solly3168 - Re: Review - Scarlet - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-29 19:49:03

lovely morning punt sexy petite and cute .just loved that tiny body excellent greek and ss said she can make a dick dissapier xcellent blow
will return

Ratings:

Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-01-02 06:43:36

What a gorgeous girl and how lucky we punters are that she's available here.

Not only gorgeous to look at but owner of the meanest deep throat and a Greek experience that feels both silky and as if she never wants to let you out.

She owns some of my most intense O's.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until richardshaft built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Dirkpitt
Dirkpitt - Re: Review - Scarlet - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-09 10:53:36

Sensual, alluring, insatiable, seductive, enticing, naughty, wild, loving, confident, sexy... as well as any and all other descriptions you can think of. They all apply to Scarlet.

I’m battling to describe my time with her last night. It went beyond anything I could have hoped for or wanted. I went there excited and expecting a great time after reading her reviews - which are all 100% true - but what took place simply blew my world.

I’m quite certain that I will never again have a night like last night. And that’s ok, because it was better than the best GFE or PSE I had ever hoped to have. And I really mean that.

Not going to repeat what has been said in other reviews already. All of that happened, and so much more. What is important is that if you go see Scarlet, go there humbly, with respect and as a gentleman. She is worth that, and far more, and you will be treated in kind.

She enjoys herself - you will need to keep up. If you can, and you go there with mutual intent to satisfy, then brace yourself, hold on and enjoy. There were fleeting moments when I realised what she is capable of, and in those moments I was humbled - she will make you quiver at the thought of what you realise she could do to you.

I’ve been punting on and off since 2017. This was by far the best, by very very far. And it will remain that way. I’ll be a very old man one day and still remember last night.

Scarlet, you are incredible. Simply incredible.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Dirkpitt built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
tylerd05
tylerd05 - Re: Review - Scarlet - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-22 10:22:37

Eish, I hate being the odd one out in a sea of positive reviews, but I have to tell it as it is. I saw Scarlet on Friday afternoon, been looking forward to her for some time now. She is pretty, her body is sexy and watery soft.

Initially I sensed she was in a mood of some sort, she even said that "something" happened earlier in the day and it kind of threw her off. But we settled nicely as we had a smoke, then she ate and I drank while we watched a series. When she was done I thought we would start the fun but she seemed more interested on the tv, very little interest in touching me. I touched and played with her a bit hoping she would know to reciprocate but nothing. Being horny as I was, with no BJ or HJ, I just put on the CD and got the 1st round out of the way.

We chilled a bit more over the series, then I asked if she can respark me with a BJ, she said OWO will cost extra on top "all the hours" I've been there. Seeing my confusion, she proceeded to explain her rates... Apparently rate per hour is exactly that, do everything within 60 minutes of your arrival and go. Or in my case, pay for every single hour of my time there especially because she has been missing other clients' calls. (despite most of that time spent on tv)

I've never argued with a WG about rates and I wasn't gonna start then, so I apologized for my misinterpretation of her rates, paid what I had and started to dress up. Maybe as an after-thought, she asked me which site I was using, I told her, then she invited me back to bed with a new attitude. I obliged her because I'm a horny man(again no BJ or HJ), but my genuine enthusiasm had died.

We left things on a good note and I've ticked I will return simply because I believe in the other reviews and the benefit of doubt that she just had a kak day and wasn't in the right state to see a client.

It was not an entirely terrible experience, but boy do I wish it was as good as the other reviews suggest... Or that she didn't take the booking

The Tyler has spoken

Ratings:

Personality: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

BGStick
BGStick - Re: Review - Scarlet - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-22 10:48:38

On 2021-02-22 10:22:37 tylerd05 said:

Eish, I hate being the odd one out in a sea of positive reviews, but I have to tell it as it is. I saw Scarlet on Friday afternoon, been looking forward to her for some time now. She is pretty, her body is sexy and watery soft.

Initially I sensed she was in a mood of some sort, she even said that "something" happened earlier in the day and it kind of threw her off. But we settled nicely as we had a smoke, then she ate and I drank while we watched a series. When she was done I thought we would start the fun but she seemed more interested on the tv, very little interest in touching me. I touched and played with her a bit hoping she would know to reciprocate but nothing. Being horny as I was, with no BJ or HJ, I just put on the CD and got the 1st round out of the way.

We chilled a bit more over the series, then I asked if she can respark me with a BJ, she said OWO will cost extra on top "all the hours" I've been there. Seeing my confusion, she proceeded to explain her rates... Apparently rate per hour is exactly that, do everything within 60 minutes of your arrival and go. Or in my case, pay for every single hour of my time there especially because she has been missing other clients' calls. (despite most of that time spent on tv)

I've never argued with a WG about rates and I wasn't gonna start then, so I apologized for my misinterpretation of her rates, paid what I had and started to dress up. Maybe as an after-thought, she asked me which site I was using, I told her, then she invited me back to bed with a new attitude. I obliged her because I'm a horny man(again no BJ or HJ), but my genuine enthusiasm had died.

We left things on a good note and I've ticked I will return simply because I believe in the other reviews and the benefit of doubt that she just had a kak day and wasn't in the right state to see a client.

It was not an entirely terrible experience, but boy do I wish it was as good as the other reviews suggest... Or that she didn't take the booking

The Tyler has spoken

Ratings:

Personality: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

What an awesome honest review! Took time to get it right even.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-02-22 15:36:05

I'm curious how long you had booked her for Tyler given that you ate, drank, watched TV and listened to some music. And was this communicated prior to your arrival? I ask because surely all this was not done within the space of an hour?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.