Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2012-09-25 17:49:52

Name: House Of Playgirlls

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg

Full Profile: [View House Of Playgirlls's Full Profile]

So I phoned in to meet a WG who goes my the name of Amira and her ST profile is www.sextrader.co.za/home.php
I arranged to see her in the morning, (yesterday 24-09-2012). I arrived at the house, the electric gate was kindly opened for me. As I was entering the house, I did not hear what the lady who let me in said but I figured that I just had to follow her behind, and so I did, to one of the rooms and was asked to wait for Amira. Waited for about 10 minutes and Amira came, with a "Gold-like" front-left teeth. She asked for upfront payment, which I obliged and settled without hesitation as that body was just amazing, especially after waiting for 10 minutes. Just as she started blowing me, we heard another clients voice come into the house, and a few seconds later, a lady called out Amira's name and she signaled back that she wont be long. The blow was not long as I couldn't wait to tap that ass, then she goes on to tell me that she is just winding up with her pee's, and am like "What!", then she goes on to give orders that I could only do missionary, She even lied on her back, with her mind on the next client waiting for her while waiting for me to get on top. Punters, at this point in time, I just felt my drive to punt go down, it was like being rushed, and as a new face, it seemed like I did not count. So I just told Amira that, thats it, am going, and she can keep the money....and thats how I left...and never going back again, pity she is denting the name of the house.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
mitchel316
mitchel316 - Re: Review - House Of Playgirlls - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - House Of Playgirlls - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2012-09-25 17:56:58

and the number she uses is 0739373230
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - House Of Playgirlls - Randburg Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-09-25 18:48:58

@mitchel316: is this 227 Republic?

My first punts were in this house: i had the best and worst punts in this venue. I had a similar experience last year with Lolly. My 1 hour booking turned into a 15 minutes quicky, because she had to rush to a next appointment.

My only memorable punt was with Nicole/Tracy, she's girl the skinny light-skinned girl with a tattoo (on their profile pictures)

mitchel316
mitchel316 - Re: Review - House Of Playgirlls - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2012-09-26 16:48:59

@KooDel yes its the same one, 227 Republic.
[email protected] - Re: Review - House Of Playgirlls - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-10 09:19:08

No matter how good the pics look, as soon as a WG mentions 227 Republic I cut the call and let it be. I went there once 2 years ago and the girl I was there to see was "busy" so the cattle parade started and I didn't like any of them and left. Forum is full of negatives about this place. I stay away and advise other punters to do the same..."House of fun" more like "House of BullS#$T"
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - House Of Playgirlls - Randburg Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-01-10 17:49:22

They only have 2 or 3 beautiful girls and if you aren't their regular you get a kak service and they rush you like kelly's style.
gato2000
gato2000 - Re: Review - House Of Playgirlls - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-10 22:10:49

new pics look good

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.