Basic Member
Posts to Date: 138
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-29 09:31:08

Name: Dollie

City: Pretoria

Area: Pretoria East

Full Profile: [View Dollie's Full Profile]

Don't waste your time. Called on Thursday to make an appointment for 18:00 on Friday. She sounded South African. Called again at 17:30 on Friday to confirm the appointment for 18:00 and she said fine. She says I should call her when I get to a nearby school.

At 18:05 I got to the school and called her again, but someone else claiming to be Dollie answered the phone. This lady had a heavy French African accent. This person ignores everything I say to her and instructs me call again when I am at the school. I then repeated to her that I WAS AT THE SCHOOL. To which she responds by asking whether the school is on the right or left? (A stupid question as the school is at a corner and could be left if you are going north or east). At this point I lost my cool and said to her that she was not the person that I spoke to earlier. Initially she insists that she is Dollie until I told her that her voice was different and the person I had spoken to previously had a South African accent. Finally she admits that she is not Dollie but informs me that Dollie is busy. So I am like: "Why the hell are you answering someone else's phone then? I don't want to talk to you!" Her response: "So are you going to call back after 30 minutes?" I tell her that she has wasted my time and that I will not call her again!"

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
saintjj
saintjj - Re: Review - Dollie - Pretoria East Pretoria
Re: Review - Dollie - Pretoria East Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1193
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-29 09:48:56

Thanks for the review,"9inchnubian",Damn I hate it when "appointments" end this way...just a waste of time..literally!

better luck next time...but damn that IS a lovely cleavage!
John Doe
John Doe - Re: Review - Dollie - Pretoria East Pretoria
Re: Review - Dollie - Pretoria East Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-25 23:25:22

This seems to be happening more and more lately. It's a pity, since some nice girls get bad reviews because of this practice. Thanks for posting this review, maybe the girls will realise that they shouldn't let other girls answer their phones.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.