Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-13 16:59:38

On 2022-06-13 16:43:13 Miss K said:
On 2022-06-10 06:46:42 Dudelove85 said: Name: Miss K

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Morningside

Full Profile: [View Miss K's Full Profile]

Saw Kirsten for a second time but sadly it was nothing like the first. We spoke most of the time which I said is fine but she was completely uninterested in me. Would not recommend.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

I am going to remain the lady and allow you to feel how you feel

You and I both know exactly what happened during this booking and I stay true to my beliefs and work ethic

Thank you for the time we have spent

Much love and kisses
Ms k

Yes Mrs K.
Believe whatever makes you happy. I'm just giving the punters out there a heads up on how you will waste their time. Hopefully sanity will prevail and they will realise that you are all talk and no action. Pun intended.

Much love and kisses too.
Miss K
Miss K - Re: Review - Miss K - North Beach Durban
Re: Review - Miss K - North Beach Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 401
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-13 18:06:59

On 2022-06-13 16:59:38 Dudelove85 said:
On 2022-06-13 16:43:13 Miss K said: On 2022-06-10 06:46:42 Dudelove85 said: Name: Miss K

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Morningside

Full Profile: [View Miss K's Full Profile]

Saw Kirsten for a second time but sadly it was nothing like the first. We spoke most of the time which I said is fine but she was completely uninterested in me. Would not recommend.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

I am going to remain the lady and allow you to feel how you feel

You and I both know exactly what happened during this booking and I stay true to my beliefs and work ethic

Thank you for the time we have spent

Much love and kisses
Ms k

Yes Mrs K.
Believe whatever makes you happy. I'm just giving the punters out there a heads up on how you will waste their time. Hopefully sanity will prevail and they will realise that you are all talk and no action. Pun intended.

Much love and kisses too.

Noted
Dudelove85
Dudelove85 - Re: Review - Miss K - North Beach Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-13 21:29:28

Good, cause if you read my review you will see I did say it's fine that we chatted. Just was upset that you rushed me out with some time to spare. But I like your naive response and spiced up version.

By the way. I never agreed the day before to dinner. You sent me a message on the day saying "Am I seeing you?" So I decided to come knowing you only come to a JHB occasionally. When I came and you spoke for 45 minutes about rubbish and then rushed me while saying let's do dinner tomorrow or can I please bring dinner. To that I did response yeah whatever. Didn't want to interfere with your date later which you kept talking about.

So technically maybe you right. Just not to sharp with interpreting body language. But get your facts straight.
Miss K
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 402
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-14 07:08:31

On 2022-06-13 21:29:28 Dudelove85 said:
Good, cause if you read my review you will see I did say it's fine that we chatted. Just was upset that you rushed me out with some time to spare. But I like your naive response and spiced up version.

By the way. I never agreed the day before to dinner. You sent me a message on the day saying "Am I seeing you?" So I decided to come knowing you only come to a JHB occasionally. When I came and you spoke for 45 minutes about rubbish and then rushed me while saying let's do dinner tomorrow or can I please bring dinner. To that I did response yeah whatever. Didn't want to interfere with your date later which you kept talking about.

So technically maybe you right. Just not to sharp with interpreting body language. But get your facts straight.

Noted
BGStick
BGStick - Re: Review - Miss K - North Beach Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 239
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-14 09:38:58

I can imagine the difficult spot your in when you want to have a good session so you don't want to be rude but there's also disappointment when the time gets away from you.
I do like the fact that Miss K owned up to it and tried to make up for it. I guess everyone's human
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Review - Miss K - North Beach Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 670
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-14 09:46:50

On 2022-06-14 09:38:58 BGStick said:
I can imagine the difficult spot your in when you want to have a good session so you don't want to be rude but there's also disappointment when the time gets away from you.
I do like the fact that Miss K owned up to it and tried to make up for it. I guess everyone's human

For clarity, did Miss K offer the session at no additional cost?

Also, I am a bit confused about a SP assuming a punter is there to spend an hour to talk. Remember most of us are polite and we will not stop you from yapping away, but we will be thinking when are we getting down to the business as thats what got us to your down and what the Randelas were for. There might be the odd punter that needs a chat but it clearly seems the SP spoke about herself and her date when the punter wanted some action. Talking about your date would put me off to be quite honest.
Dudelove85
Dudelove85 - Re: Review - Miss K - North Beach Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-14 10:11:00

On 2022-06-14 09:46:50 ASASH said:
On 2022-06-14 09:38:58 BGStick said: I can imagine the difficult spot your in when you want to have a good session so you don't want to be rude but there's also disappointment when the time gets away from you.

Also, I am a bit confused about a SP assuming a punter is there to spend an hour to talk. Remember most of us are polite and we will not stop you from yapping away, but we will be thinking when are we getting down to the business as thats what got us to your down and what the Randelas were for. There might be the odd punter that needs a chat but it clearly seems the SP spoke about herself and her date when the punter wanted some action. Talking about your date would put me off to be quite honest.

Exactly, especially if you ask me to come and I come through.

I was very put off but will move on now.

Not too sure if the additional session was at no cost but out of respect I will always pay, so I assumed not.
BGStick
BGStick - Re: Review - Miss K - North Beach Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 240
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-14 11:05:36

No I 100% agree with you. It puts the punter in a difficult spot. They way I read it I assumed she meant the additional session would be for free but I guess she'd have to confirm, if not then that is a very negative outcome.
Miss K
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 403
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-14 13:40:00

On 2022-06-14 09:38:58 BGStick said: I can imagine the difficult spot your in when you want to have a good session so you don't want to be rude but there's also disappointment when the time gets away from you.

It would be silly If I then asked for cash for a booking that didn't happen that's why we reschedule for the next day at no extra cost

And WE spoke about many things during our TIME......... Many things I just said I have another engagement after this booking
Miss K
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 404
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-14 13:47:03

On 2022-06-14 09:38:58 BGStick said:

We had have many conversations on the phone in person and what's app

We spoke for a while and we did have a certain connection I would never want to put anyone in a certain situation
That's why I suggest dinner and playdate the very next evening....... I love my job I thought we were on the same page about this

But anyway
I am going to gracefully bow out of this.......

For future I know not to talk and get straight to bidness.. Gracefully and respectfully
I learn new things in this business everyday

Please feel free to pm on any other concerns

Much appreciated and lots of kisses

Ms k

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.