Dudelove85
Dudelove85 - Re: Review - Miss K - North Beach Durban
Re: Review - Miss K - North Beach Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-14 14:39:54

On 2022-06-14 13:40:00 Miss K said:
On 2022-06-14 09:46:50 ASASH said: On 2022-06-14 09:38:58 BGStick said: I can imagine the difficult spot your in when you want to have a good session so you don't want to be rude but there's also disappointment when the time gets away from you.
I do like the fact that Miss K owned up to it and tried to make up for it. I guess everyone's human

For clarity, did Miss K offer the session at no additional cost?

Also, I am a bit confused about a SP assuming a punter is there to spend an hour to talk. Remember most of us are polite and we will not stop you from yapping away, but we will be thinking when are we getting down to the business as thats what got us to your down and what the Randelas were for. There might be the odd punter that needs a chat but it clearly seems the SP spoke about herself and her date when the punter wanted some action. Talking about your date would put me off to be quite honest.

It would be silly If I then asked for cash for a booking that didn't happen that's why we reschedule for the next day at no extra cost

And WE spoke about many things during our TIME......... Many things I just said I have another engagement after this booking

Yeah I'm sure you will gracefully bow out. You got cash for talking and looking at your watch.
Dudelove85
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-14 14:47:57

And clarify that you said you had a date which you cannot cancel it be late for.
Saying you had another engagement is not true. Don't twist it.
Dudelove85
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-15 16:04:04

I did get refunded. So thank you for that Miss K.
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Review - Miss K - North Beach Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 671
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-15 17:24:05

On 2022-06-15 16:04:04 Dudelove85 said:

Excellent, class from Miss K.
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Review - Miss K - North Beach Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1820
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-15 21:58:42

Miss K u have my respect
BGStick
BGStick - Re: Review - Miss K - North Beach Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 241
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-16 01:18:37
Edited: 2022-06-16 01:19:17

THAT is surprising but very positive.

Much respect Miss K. Now I want to visit her
Miss K
Miss K - Re: Review - Miss K - North Beach Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 405
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-16 06:54:34

At the end of the day
It's a business and must be handled as such

I really wished we had met the next night as dinner and more playtime would of been nice

I apologize if I came across as been unprofessional or I wasnt clearer on the adjustments on the booking

Lots of kisses
Ms k aka....
Dudelove85
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-16 07:24:06

Apology accepted
Smileyzn
Smileyzn - Re: Review - Miss K - North Beach Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-17 10:36:15

Name: Miss K

City: Durban

Area: North Beach

Full Profile: [View Miss K's Full Profile]

Wow.... What a pity that you 5 is the maximum rating.

Gents this women is a 10/10.

Decided to make a appointment with Miss K after looking at her profile for weeks.

The appointment was made easily over WhatsApp and boy I couldn't wait to see this lady.

Arrived at the hotel,door was unlocked and as I walked in there she was sitting on a chair awaiting my arrival, dressed in knee high boots and a short little black dress.
We said our hello,we chatted for a short while had a smoke and then we got naked.
We got onto the bed and before I could say anything she had my dick in her mouth.
This chick knows how to use her mouth and before I knew it I was ready to give her a facial.
Facial done and dusted,it was time for another smoke and round 2.
This time she sucked me so good I had to pull the bed sheets out of my arse. I returned the favour by going down on her,and man does she smell and taste good.

After all that moaning and cumming it was time for the great finale,it was finally time to dip the D in the V .

My o my she is a fire cracker and as they say in Afrikaans dit was nou fokken lekker.

Ek het gepomp en gepomp en sy het gepomp en gepomp, and then we came,I thought Durban was going to have another flood.

Miss K is wonderful not a clock watcher and worth every cent and will definitely be one of my regulars.

Treat her with respect and boy you are in for a treat.

Miss K thank you for a great start to my weekend just writing this review and thinking about our booking maak my sommer weer jags.

PS .next booking we swop the rose for wine

Regards
Smiley

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Miss K
Miss K - Re: Review - Miss K - North Beach Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 408
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-17 12:23:57

On 2022-06-17 10:36:15 Smileyzn said:
Name: Miss K

City: Durban

Area: North Beach

Full Profile: [View Miss K's Full Profile]

Wow.... What a pity that you 5 is the maximum rating.

Gents this women is a 10/10.

Decided to make a appointment with Miss K after looking at her profile for weeks.

The appointment was made easily over WhatsApp and boy I couldn't wait to see this lady.

Arrived at the hotel,door was unlocked and as I walked in there she was sitting on a chair awaiting my arrival, dressed in knee high boots and a short little black dress.
We said our hello,we chatted for a short while had a smoke and then we got naked.
We got onto the bed and before I could say anything she had my dick in her mouth.
This chick knows how to use her mouth and before I knew it I was ready to give her a facial.
Facial done and dusted,it was time for another smoke and round 2.
This time she sucked me so good I had to pull the bed sheets out of my arse. I returned the favour by going down on her,and man does she smell and taste good.

After all that moaning and cumming it was time for the great finale,it was finally time to dip the D in the V .

My o my she is a fire cracker and as they say in Afrikaans dit was nou fokken lekker.

Ek het gepomp en gepomp en sy het gepomp en gepomp, and then we came,I thought Durban was going to have another flood.

Miss K is wonderful not a clock watcher and worth every cent and will definitely be one of my regulars.

Treat her with respect and boy you are in for a treat.

Miss K thank you for a great start to my weekend just writing this review and thinking about our booking maak my sommer weer jags.

PS .next booking we swop the rose for wine

Regards
Smiley

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Highly disappointed That my dreams were not met ( inside jokes) well mostly.....

It was such a pleasure to have spend time with you
Thank you sooo much

Till next time
Wine is aways a good idea
All saints.......

Lots of dreamy kisses
Ms k

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.