Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Unnecessary profile comments
Re: Unnecessary profile comments
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-12 20:28:38

On 2019-09-12 20:21:13 Vrik said:
I was quite annoyed with a WG never replying to my SMSs. Only to find out much later I saved one digit of her number incorrectly... :-). Somewhere some civilian is surely surprised by my SMSs...

lol!! maybe you made some nun's whole year! :)
Bastet
Bastet - Re: Unnecessary profile comments
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 161
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-12 20:30:56

When I am busy at work with clients or in meetings, I do not answer my phone. People trying to get hold of me during this time can jump up and down - they would not appreciate it if I answer calls while busy with them (that would be very disrespectful). I do not answer my phone after hours when my clients call - that is my free time. Why should it be different for Ashleigh or any other girl on this site? I respect Ashleigh's response and views. I must admit - I am a fan but have not been able to see her yet. If I am in her vicinity but she is busy and do not answer the phone, I am not going to sulk or blame her - I shall visit another lady who is available at that stage. I actually respect Ashleigh for stating her case and views - clear communication is always a plus.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Unnecessary profile comments
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-12 20:40:37

I wonder what else qualifies as unnecessary comments? From what I've seen, some ladies use their comments section to gauge the demand, and take it from there to improve whatever it is that's lacking in their business to improve how they communicate with clients when they are not available.

One other thing that comes to mind is when there are network issues and the said advertiser is not aware that there's a network problem in her area or with her service provider - the comments section (if she bothers to read it) will highlight this.

Ashleigh
Ashleigh - Re: Unnecessary profile comments
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 233
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-12 20:50:32

Thank you to all the kind and amazing gents I have been privileged to meet.
Kim
Kim - Re: Unnecessary profile comments
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 222
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-12 21:01:47

On 2019-09-12 19:04:23 Ashleigh said:
Complaining publicly is not going to make me see you any faster, especially if you were rude or Inconsiderate.

Thank you for posting this, it's funny how one horrible piece of shit punter can put a girl off.
CharlieMasheen
CharlieMasheen - Re: Unnecessary profile comments
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-13 11:37:24

[QUOTE]

Thank you for posting this, it's funny how one horrible piece of shit punter can put a girl off.[/QUOTE]

Careful Kim, some of these "shit punters" are part of your bread and butter.

If I equate my business practice to the advertisers' business, and don't take calls during meetings, etc and give the same "respect" to my clients as Ashleigh did, I'd have fewer and fewer clients.
I provide services and will uphold my business dignity no matter what. Being human is no excuse. My business is not human. It is run by humans and we have to be respectful 24/7 and take stupid abuse from clients who are not the professionals and try tell the human professionals in my business how things should be done. As a human, I put my personal feelings aside and DEAL with the clients respectfully.
Ashleigh was doing very well, up until this statement. She can redeem herself and I am a fan of hers.
I have a weakness for strong minded ladies, but Ash, you are stronger than that comment.

Having said that, why is Ashleigh no longer in the top 10, since this statement of hers?
She is on +15 for September last check.....
CharlieMasheen
CharlieMasheen - Re: Unnecessary profile comments
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-13 11:41:43

Update: Just been through "my list" and see Ashleigh is "on a short break". Probably why she disappeared off the top 10.
Kim
Kim - Re: Unnecessary profile comments
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 234
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-13 11:44:19

On 2019-09-13 11:37:24 CharlieMasheen said:
[QUOTE]

Thank you for posting this, it's funny how one horrible piece of shit punter can put a girl off.

Careful Kim, some of these "shit punters" are part of your bread and butter.

If I equate my business practice to the advertisers' business, and don't take calls during meetings, etc and give the same "respect" to my clients as Ashleigh did, I'd have fewer and fewer clients.
I provide services and will uphold my business dignity no matter what. Being human is no excuse. My business is not human. It is run by humans and we have to be respectful 24/7 and take stupid abuse from clients who are not the professionals and try tell the human professionals in my business how things should be done. As a human, I put my personal feelings aside and DEAL with the clients respectfully.
Ashleigh was doing very well, up until this statement. She can redeem herself and I am a fan of hers.
I have a weakness for strong minded ladies, but Ash, you are stronger than that comment.

Having said that, why is Ashleigh no longer in the top 10, since this statement of hers?
She is on +15 for September last check.....[/QUOTE]

I'm talking about shit punters like jonathin, if I ever came across some one as evil as him it wouls put me off. You get shit punters and you get shit wg.
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Unnecessary profile comments
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 378
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-13 21:01:10

On 2019-09-13 11:41:43 CharlieMasheen said:
Update: Just been through "my list" and see Ashleigh is "on a short break". Probably why she disappeared off the top 10.

Busy day at social perhaps
avsharn
avsharn - Re: Unnecessary profile comments
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 92
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-14 23:01:03

On 2019-09-12 19:38:36 Ashleigh said:
I'm saying that there's always something more to it, I cannot just be available 24/7 to take a call and that has absolutely nothing to do with my telephonic skills.

Nobody's said anything about Your telephone skills. Read what i posted again perhaps although you Did say that there's other ladies who can see us when you can't. As if you're always first choice.

And of course you should worry about business drying up or else you wouldn't be on this site as an sp

Your arrogance reminds me of an mg Lindsay who used to advertise on here. She had the same attitude just before she left.

You however think it's okay to whilst taking our money

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.