Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-20 13:09:40

Name: Teddy

City: Durban

Area: Pinetown

Full Profile: [View Teddy's Full Profile]

Great lady, one of the best.very sexy and worth it. Will return anytime.knows how to treat a man, great bj skills and sucks like only she can. Perfect shaven pussy and did her best.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Garrett Neal
Garrett Neal - Re: Review - Teddy - Pinetown Durban
Re: Review - Teddy - Pinetown Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 284
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-21 08:55:15

Any other punters have a review for this lady??? No disrespect but with only 2 posts, most of us seasoned punters are suspicious of self promotion... Thanks
teddylicious
teddylicious - Re: Review - Teddy - Pinetown Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-24 01:46:10

All though I do like to advertise myself out there, I don't believe in falls advertising I myself hate being conned into something and then not even receiving half of what I paid for, that is why instead of having extras at extra rates I just came up with something that suits me as well as my clients, which I call " extreme erotic fun " and I am yet to be told that I haven't delivered what I offer, as for me only having a couple of posts well its simple I'm new to the amazing ESA family, so tnx for the great welcome Garrett
Paddaman01
Paddaman01 - Re: Review - Teddy - Johannesburg South Johannesburg
Re: Review - Teddy - Johannesburg South Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2012-10-02 15:10:20

City: Johannesburg

Area: Johannesburg South

Hi, I will probably be grilled for this as it is my first post. But wow what a girl! She does everything although I didn't get past the BJ! Nothing compares!thank you for a great time. My uninformed opinion a PSE unmatched!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
fclown
fclown - Re: Review - Teddy - Pinetown Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2012-10-02 17:55:48

You're right. You will be grilled.
assbonk
assbonk - Re: Review - Teddy - Johannesburg South Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 346
View Profile
Posted: 2012-10-03 13:37:58
Edited: 2012-10-03 13:41:11

<b>Name:</b> Teddy

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> Johannesburg South

<b>Last Visit:</b> October 2012

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=11017" target="_blank">View Teddy's Full Profile</a>]

Visited Teddy yesterday......ok so I am somewhat dyslexic today, my brains were f#cked out of me, here I am a broken man, but a MOERSE smile on my face.

She is in a quiet hotel down south, in a light industrial area, so unlikely you will bump into someone you know, unless you are from the area.

From the first telephone call, to a few more, finalising a time and getting details she was always so helpful, friendly and always a hint of naughtiness, without being crude. On the telephone she gave me a few choices of how she could present herself to me upon my arrival, just that discussion had me a boner before we met.....

Teddy is a BBW as she states, and she matches her photos exactly.

I will not go into all the details, but can warn you this gal delivers 200% and knows no boundaries. She is a ball of PSE and GFE all in one.

He BJ skills (OWOCIM) are something worth an essay on alone....suffice to say the sheets are still irritating my orifice, cannot get the buggers out. Always had a fantasy of face f#ucking a gal and making her gag, but always too decent to do that.....with Teddy no issue she gags herself as your whole member vanishes and gets the treatment of a lifetime......deepthroat to the extreme. First gal I have met that orgasms on giving a BJ, in her own words "giving a BJ is the sexist thing to her".

Well the evening deteriorated into a lustful orgy where very little was not tried....OMG!!

This gal does it all, loves it all, does it all with a passion, and a wonderful person to boot. Time is not an issue with her, you leave when satisfied or broken....my case both.

If anyone has some real kink or fantasies and normally to shy scared to discuss with a SP, please ask her......you may very well be surprised and definitely listened to with eagerness, NOTHING skriks her.

Teddy you rock, and once this bod recovers I will be back for seconds (a sucker for punishment I know)....

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

bbw4me
bbw4me - Re: Review - Teddy - Johannesburg South Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 114
View Profile
Posted: 2012-10-09 19:44:44

An absolutely amazing PSE and GFE.
She has a great personality so easy to talk to and gets you all relaxed before starting with a mind boggling OWO.
She enjoys what she does making the experience mutually pleasurable.

Babes thank you for the "new" experience and hope you enjoyed the chocolates.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

pumkeater
pumkeater - Re: Review - Teddy - Pinetown Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 416
View Profile
Posted: 2012-10-09 23:36:20

Very nice review assbonk! This girl for sure knows what she is doing and where she is going! She is gonna leave many many punters which much more than a smile on the face! Will be a long list of 120% satisfied clients....will visit soon. JJ
assbonk
assbonk - Re: Review - Teddy - Pinetown Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 358
View Profile
Posted: 2012-10-10 07:49:05

@pumkeater you are so right, this is one girl who enjoys what she does, and boy does it show
Nista
Nista - Re: Review - Teddy - Johannesburg South Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 102
View Profile
Posted: 2012-10-13 18:10:26

Wow,Wow,Wow....Thats all I'll say!!!
What an experience this was...Out of this world!
I thought the lady was just a "big talker"...
Excellent telephone manners, great personality and makes you feel absolutely at ease as soon as you walk in the door..I was totally blown away with teddy's awesome personality and friendliness....kinda caught me off guard a bit as it wasnt wat I expected...However I went with the flow...The best deep throat ever, for a moment there I stopped and asked if she was okay as it sounded like she was losing breath and about to breath her last...to my absolute enjoyment it was nothing to worry about...lol...Got to the deed and she absolutely rode me broken..however i kept my calm...I blew my load and when she asked me "did you come" i thought oh shit this wonderfull experience is over!!!...to my surprise she gave me another blow, deep throat thats out of this world and I was hard as hell nd starting pounding her until she lost balance and fell on the bed.....Never did fisting before, and this was my first experience...And how awesome that was...yet I asked myself why is it that she is so tight! Overall, the pics on the site does her an injustice as she is absolutely beautiful...And the service that she delivers is absolutely mind blowing....
Such a pity that such a gem is leaving JHB....Hope she considers moving here permanently!!!

Nista

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.