Gold Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-19 09:49:53

Name: Valentina V

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Boksburg

Full Profile: [View Valentina V's Full Profile]

I waited for the new photos to be up and man they are stunning!! Photo 2 is the way I enjoyed my time with Valentina on Friday last week and what an explosive time it was.

In terms of the review, Valentina is a gorgeous woman with strong facial features and wonderful full lips. Her body is toned, yet soft and curvy with a bubble butt that bounces and jiggles perfectly when in doggy style.

Personality wise Valentina is a tease and her voice has a sexy tone to it that drives one a bit crazy. She is fun and sensual in her manner and personlaity.

Telephone manner is perfect as she is business like and to the point, giving perfect directions and discussing your needs prior to the session as well so you know exactly what you're getting with her!

The venue is a private place with secure parking and painfully clean. Valentina had some hip hop playing in the background that really added to enjoying her amazing booty!

Personal cleanliness is impecable, she is cleanly shaved all over and her hair is always in a tight bun. She smells great and is absolutely clean. Knowing how some punters are I do feel sorry for Valentina if she ever came across some of those guys with little to no personal cleanliness or hygiene considering how high her own hygiene and cleanliness is! I'd gladly eat a meal off of Valentina as she is so clean!

Her place is private and safe.

The service was abolutely amazing with Valentina giving me such an amazing blowjob that felt like she was sucking my soul out my cock and when she started sucking on my balls I was sure at one stage she sucked cum right through my ballsack! The deed was also fantastic, I nearly couldn't hold it anymore before I tapped out and asked her for good old doggystyle which she obliged and after a good few bangs I finally came and nearly passed out. Valentina cleaned me and when I left I could feel I needed a nap.

As alway, it was fantastic and I look forward to the next one!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Aubergine
Aubergine - Re: Review - Valentina V - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Valentina V - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-23 07:47:27

Visited Valentina V Excellence all round from phone discussion to eventual meet.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Dammm
Dammm - Re: Review - Valentina V - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-30 14:48:45

Gents as they say that all things come to an end,it’s been a blissful punting experience and now I have to bow out due to personal reasons.

I started punting in 2014 and I’ve had amazing moments, it was a terrifying at first because I was still young and innocent, my time has officially come to an end.

I visited Valentina earlier today to end this on a high note and she didn’t disappoint, from when the gate opened I knew this would be a great session and she exceeded my expectations. Valentina thank you so much for the lovely experience I hope others will receive the same gift as I did.

To all the punters, thank you brothers for referring some ladies to me, however now I’m officially retiring …take care GENTS

I’m signing out

Ratings:

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

kudu1989
kudu1989 - Re: Review - Valentina V - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-19 08:41:18

As always this was a fantastic visit to end off the year! That booty is just magnificent beyond and it's quite the site to behold when pounding in doggystyle! I scored low on privacy as the venue used for logistical reasons had residents that were a bit nosy and poking around about my car etc. But it's a temporary place so we'll see how things go from here. My first punt this year will likely be with V, I just need the time!

What I enjoyed about thjis one though was the large mirror at the foot of the bed and watching her smile while I pounded in doggystyle and seeing myself go at it and watching her ass in the mirror jiggle side to side when she sucked me was erotic and AMAZING!! I never knew a mirror could work me up like that!

As per normal, a fantastic visit!

Ratings:

Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Valentina V - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-02-10 09:42:41

Kudu, I like your consistency with this babe. Keep visiting and keep on reviewing!
kudu1989
kudu1989 - Re: Review - Valentina V - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-06 08:43:26

So I went back to my old faithful punt and enjoyed another amazing experience. The sexy Valentina this time started sucking me and for some reason she just didn't want to stop. I was enjoying this blow very much and was doing my best to hold out because I really wanted to pound that booty again! But every time I tried to move her off my cock she just sucked harder and deeper and lodged her mouth there with no chance of getting her off. She would chage between jerking me and sucking me and at one stage I just said, I give up as she was jerking me and sucking my right ball so hard I thought she would swallow it. Then the inevitable and I just spurted cum everywhere.

As alway, a GREAT punt and you would never leave dissapointed! Although I would have really like to see that ass bounce, I can't complain with the outcome!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2023-04-12 22:57:17
Edited: 2023-04-12 23:01:00

<b>Name:</b> Valentina V

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> East Rand/Boksburg

<b>Last Visit:</b> April 2023

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=72779" target="_blank">View Valentina V's Full Profile</a>]

I loved my session with Valentina. I got lost twice trying to get to her place and she patiently directed me.

When I arrived, I followed her to the main arena (bedroom). As soon as we were in the bedroom, she immediately undressed and I followed suite. We then got down to business with a BJ. Was not planning on having a long BJ but her BJ skills are just out of this world. Best I have ever had.

It's a controlled, sensual BJ where she sucks your brains out while you enjoy it. She has this thing where she alternates between sucking your shaft and then sucking your balls whilst giving you a handjob. It was sheer ecstasy.

While the BJ was going on decided to return the favour by sucking her flower. Big mistake!

At that point, we are doing 69, I am sucking her flower and she is sucking me. Before long, I was coming and had completely forgotten I had wanted to do doggy and tap that ass from behind. The last I remember was my load squirting like an unattended fire hose. I had shot my load and it felt so good. Her flower is well shaven, clean and feels like you a kissing it, not sucking.

I had paid for an hour and after coming had a lot of time left. We chit chatted until we had lost track of time. She has great conversational skills and she is very easy to talk to. She is not a clock watcher as well. I was watching the time. Before I knew it my hour was up. That's how good the conversion was, It felt like I was talking to my everyday homie.

I still need to go back and tap that ass from behind and when I come back, I am skipping that killer Bj. It's lethal...lol..best BJ I have ever and didn't see it coming.

Will I come back, you bet your sweet ass I will....

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 4/5
<b>Body:</b> 4/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

constantinos
constantinos - Re: Review - Valentina V - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-02 21:16:27

Visited Valentina the other day and all I can say is WOW!
There was a bit of confusion when I first arrived but once that was sorted I found out what a lovely lady she is.
She really delivers an awesome experience and her BJ skills are mind blowing! I will definitely have to visit her again.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Valentina V
Valentina V - Re: Review - Valentina V - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-03 11:10:28

Just to clear the air I'm a coloured lady and my skin tone veries from the photoshoot set I do.
I do have a curvy body.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2023-05-24 13:28:04

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Just got back from seeing her and I'm hooked. This women is a demon, the way she sucks dick should be criminal, I nearly died!
Honestly if you want a bang for your buck then she is your girl, that ass is fat too, jiggles like nobody's business. Just absolutely amazing from start to finish

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Don21 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.