Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Rayne - Strubensvalley Johannesburg
Re: Review - Rayne - Strubensvalley Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-09-20 10:51:24

Thanks, had my eye on this one. Pictures can be very deceiving.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Rayne - Strubensvalley Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2012-09-23 00:20:28

WTF???? Really? Wow. I don't live in JHB anymore and quickly popped in and ChristianH what the hell bud? Are you serious? In one of your comments that you left you said that she sounds exactly like the review and in your next comment you said she couldn't speak properly? Make up your mind (or should I say make up your "dry-dream") Lets suppose for a moment that I am Ray and writing my "own" review.... I've been a member since Nov last year and if again lets live in your "dry-dream" and say I waited 9 months to write my own report.... Well done Einstein!
Qcumber: You are so on the spot inspector I did write two reviews about the same girl and let me save you the time in telling you without you having to use your forensic skills that I am not a gold member anymore as I don't write reports on all my sexual experiences. I couldn't help to notice that you are a member for just more than a year and already gave 1066 comments???... that's more than two comments EVERY day!!! Wow! Get your one hand of the keyboard and your other one out of your pants or should I say - treat yourself and get some cream. Vryf hom Frikkie! Really guys. We are all writing reviews to make our experiences easier and avoid the "fly-by-grass" type. I am in the very fortunate position of finding myself in the "towns and cities" category now and forgive me for not taking my chances of booking the 1 that is close to this area. If there is any secure way of giving my number to the guys who wants an opinion and not useless comments I would be glad to so let me know. PS: mr Qcumber report writer - I will even give you my landline and you will see by the dailing code (no not on your sexy laptop - on your phone) that I'm not even nearby but I suppose that I will drive to another province to answer your call to fake my own review. Guys - use my review or ignore my review but making those assumptions on boyfriend/girlfriend/sex change/faking a review is just sad. Ray - I really miss u and all those other guys - well I wanna say - @#$# them but no punt intended let them @#%$ themselves! ChristianH - You said it's like a 40 year old bulldog but I think I can speak on behalf of us all in saying that we do not share your experiences in playing with our dogs - Vat hom Flaffie - O ja sorry - Flaffie is al 40 so jy vat nie hy lê net stil vir jou.
Gunter - I would go so far as to say that I give you my word that I will personally refund you if your experience are as bad as mr Veggie and mr "I waited a month before giving a review" is trying for some or other reason to use this system to keep themselves busy as I can clearly see that your are a member for a long time without writing comments everyday and thank you for that. I don't know if there is a way but I will give you my contact details (obviously not to the public)
I'm really not trying to be nasty guys but there are some of us who do take these reviews serious so please stop commenting if its not going to help the rest of us. Thanks!
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Review - Rayne - Strubensvalley Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1144
View Profile
Posted: 2012-09-23 01:48:56

Nice comeback sweetheart xx
S0ulRe@per
S0ulRe@per - Re: Review - Rayne - West Rand/Noordheuwel Johannesburg
Re: Review - Rayne - West Rand/Noordheuwel Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2012-09-26 13:19:03

Name: Rayne

City: Johannesburg

Area: West Rand/Noordheuwel

Full Profile: [View Rayne's Full Profile]

I was with this lovely lady a few times from another place. She is definitely worth the visit. Works hard on satisfying her client and that body 100% female.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
shabs@
shabs@ - Re: Review - Rayne - Strubensvalley Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-04 12:43:13

I do not know if Brandon is Rayne and I do not know what he is getting out of such a good review wen honestly she was like crap in bed. Personality is good, very freindly talkative easy going but in bed oh hell nothing to brag about at all, amie in noordheuwel is way way way better den this one here. Brandon you lucky you never offer me that money back guarantee coz you most definitely gonna pay up. Guys not worth da money at all christian is right she had no stamina at all and really looked as if she were to fall over and vrek. Brandon dude no offense but you gotta step up brother dat Ray not worth it at all you should meet abby or amie dey blow your mind away.
josieboy
josieboy - Re: Review - Rayne - Strubensvalley Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-04 13:28:54

Benn with her, she seems like shes hooked on drugs.... Wont be back #myopinion
runamok
runamok - Re: Review - Rayne - Strubensvalley Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-04 19:11:17

I've been with her a few times 2 years ago when she was Jesse on ST and worked from Honeydew.
Personality ok, nice boob job, but service was erratic depending on substance intake. I stopped when it became too much and I couldn't understand what she was saying and stumbled around. I was never in any danger though, drugs are baaddd.
4U2FK
4U2FK - Re: Review - Rayne - Strubensvalley Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 197
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-21 14:33:19

Jesse? Not Jesse who was in Midrand then went to CTN?
That babe was awesome Rayne's body does look like hers even the tits?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.