[deleted] - Review - Rayne - Strubensvalley Johannesburg
Review - Rayne - Strubensvalley Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2012-07-26 14:09:14

Name: Rayne

City: Johannesburg

Area: Strubensvalley

Full Profile: [View Rayne's Full Profile]

Okay so here it is. I almost feel uncomfortable writing this because I want to keep this one for myself but if it wasn’t for all the reviews I most probably would have paid the Addicted Easter Bunny for robbing me so hear me out.
I booked her for 1 hour just to see how things are. NEVER did I expect the following:
When she arrived she was so confident but very polite and never tried to be intimidating at all.
Personally I don’t like it if someone arrives and says – what you want to do or just want to get it over with but she made me feel very comfortable. Instead of asking me what to do she made suggestions and asked if I like this or that etc. We ended up chatting as if I knew her for years (obviously the rest was just out of this world) I could really see that she is very confident and natural in what she does. It’s because of her I am a member to compare with the others.
I literally begged her to stay and it almost turned into an all-nighter. And here is the best part – doing it again tonight!!
I don’t know what you prefer or looking for but for me this is it – in every way. Not even interested at looking at any other profiles. Unbeatable – Ray: U know it! AWESOME and I thank you from the bottom of my bed.
PS: The pictures doesn’t do her justice!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
josieboy
josieboy - Re: Review - Rayne - Strubensvalley Johannesburg
Re: Review - Rayne - Strubensvalley Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-26 14:52:50

yo dude!!! does she allow kissing? come once policy?
uncle-rod
uncle-rod - Re: Review - Rayne - Strubensvalley Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-26 15:14:57

great review, sounds like a loverly girl. But. i can not find a girl by the name of Rayne on this site
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Rayne - West Rand/Noordheuwel Johannesburg
Re: Review - Rayne - West Rand/Noordheuwel Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2012-08-18 04:16:25

Area: West Rand/Noordheuwel

Hi guys! (Hi Rrrray) Sorry I know I was due for feedback but here it is. Refer to my previous review.... So as I promised myself I WILL BE BACK... again don't know what to say that will justify the experience. Lets put it like this........ Words don't come easy but boy I surely did!

Gonna be honest in saying that I always had this picture of - lets call it a fantasy - that I will find that movie-dreamworld-sex-I-am-the-king-thing on a site like this but it surely never happened. With this lady-tiger-kitten-back-breaker the dream became a nightmare compare to the treat I now had the priviledge of sharing a few times.

Must admit that I'm suprised that no other reviews but also in a weird way relieved for not sharing.

To answer the previous questions from my fellow "making-sure-I-get-what-I-want" friends: I pictured this GFE and kissing and passion from the start coming more than 5000 times in one hour. So did I get what I wanted? Again normal words won't do it so lets try by answering if she does more than one "off-load"....... I "off-loaded" from 0-100 in less than 10 min so what to do......what to do........ for the 50 minutes still remaining? As the previous time - not my problem - she took care of it and I neeeeever thought I was one of that sex gods that can go again but she made me relax, started chatting while stroking softly and whawhaweeewha - mr said "gheelloo" I'm back and boy she is either the best actress EVER or I am AWESOME cause the words sex got redefined in the sound of "music".

RRRRRRRRay - again - I thank you from the bottom of HIS heart!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
christianh
christianh - Re: Review - Rayne - Strubensvalley Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-24 12:46:50

I have been with her and it sounds like she wrote her own review!
christianh
christianh - Review - Rayne - Strubensvalley Johannesburg
Review - Rayne - Strubensvalley Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-24 15:47:15

Area: Strubensvalley

She just couldn't satisfy me!

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 2/5
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Review - Rayne - Strubensvalley Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1066
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-24 16:22:38

So "Brandon911" has only everosted twice, both being reviews on Rayne, and Rayne is the only "Favourite" on his profile....

Hmmm i smell a RAT, one that is high on something by the looks of it.
landy
landy - Re: Review - Rayne - Strubensvalley Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-24 18:38:37

That is such a pity - coz she looks hot!!
christianh
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-24 21:32:23

It is a pitty! That after carefull research and going on a false review I took one for the team fellow punters. Don't let the pics fool you! I am never going punting again if I haven't seen the girls face!
christianh
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-30 11:39:00

Thinking about my time with this girl again... Horrible! If the sex was at least good I wouldn't have complained so much. But hell! She huffed and puffed and snorted like a bulldog. Couldn't speak properly, like she had cork in her mouth. I love a girl that smells good, even if its just body lotion or soap. She smelled like smoke booze and a stale fridge. I have had wg all over Europe and SA. Some good and some average. Never as bad as this girl! Stay away! Unless you like a 40 year old bulldog.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.