Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-16 08:17:26

Name: Lexy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Melrose

Full Profile: [View Lexy's Full Profile]

I'm still in two minds about the visit.
Lexy is very hot -stunning body ,boobs etc .
Problem is she has many limitations -can't touch,muff etc
And boy does she talk - none stop.
She also lives a slightly fantasy world -according to her she's a surgeon,author,physio,chiro ,ex Israeli special services etc.
Prob has a Nobel prize for peace too -URL peace pipe that is.

The venue is a lodge which inside is pretty nice but you have to go thru reception and the women at reception know exactly why you there so privacy suxx.also the parking area looked like a bush garage - motomacs an car parts strewn all over .was happy my car not on wheels after the action.

Allin all I dunno - if I could gag her and have my way she could be HOTT but with her in charge a fairly frustrating punt - she has a hot body .Wether I would return or not - still not sure .

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Gold_Member
Gold_Member - Re: Review - Lexy - Melrose Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lexy - Melrose Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 103
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-16 09:47:10
Edited: 2013-08-16 09:48:59

Actually, she is a very mild switch. All you need do is press the right buttons and flip the right 'switches'?

As for the talking, yes. Its excessive. I haven't been back but I would imagine for anyone intending to book, be prepared to tell her to tone it down a bit
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Review - Lexy - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lexy - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 238
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-20 16:05:47

Name: Lexy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Lexy's Full Profile]

Booked Lexy on evening after a boys get together. Decided i just wanted to lay there and get a great blow, which she said would be mind blowing.

Lexy is very pretty and has a killer bod with great legs, lovely noombies and flat tummy. So all in all very hot!
The place is some type of private hotel on corlett drive and you must sign in with the guard and then go through reception so privacy sucks and everybody knows what you are there for. Her room is clean but small and a bit busy and untidy.

So 2 for personality cos this girl does not stop speaking and to top it off she claims to be all that rickylick mentions in his review. So slightly delusional.

Her bj was mechanical and really lacked any sensuality. I just wanted her to shut up so came, dressed and left. Relieved to leave but not fully relieved.

I wonder I she is on any kind of drugs cos she really does live in a delusional universe. She has a book in which she has popular quotes written which she claims she coined. Now if you were dead for the past few decades you may fall for that but all I could do was laugh.

It's a pity as I would like to shag her as she is so hot but she will just chat through the entire event with her delusions.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lexy - Melrose Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-09-04 00:22:28

Spot on guys... very accurate...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lexy - Melrose Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-09-12 09:50:51

Hi yes she talks a lot and maybe a bit of a dreamer but she can deep throat with the best. She allowed me to throat fuck her. One of the hottest pse I have had. She also offers greek. I will be back again and again. A trick to keep her quiet ask her to open wide and let her swallow you.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.