Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-21 19:20:03

Name: Tickle

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Tickle's Full Profile]

Wow. Where do I start. Let me say she is a 100/10. Yes One hundred on Ten. Read that twice.

Tickle is one of the best girls I have met. Her kissing is truly GFE and she had me pumped with an opening of deep lip locked kissing. This set the tone for the rest of the hour.

Her BJ skills were outstanding, and when she played with my balls while running her tongue all over my throbbing piece of meat, I nearly erupted, thankfully held back.

I had to return the favor, and boy what a wonderful pussy to muff. She moaned, she groaned, she thrusted her hips, and ground her pelvis on my face. I think she cum'ed possibly 4 times, but she confessed she did twice.

We fucked in a couple of positions, and she was magnificent doggy style, holding her hips while I thrust my hip on her soft derriere, what a sight.

We had a nice conversation, as we relaxed and regained our ability to do something else after about 40 minutes of steaming sex.

She was warm, friendly and such a delight to be with. She is beautiful, well groomed and beyond everything, sexy and keen to take care of her visitors.

An absolute must visit, she ranks so high in my list of Pretoria Girls.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Tickle - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Tickle - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 692
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-21 20:33:10

Damn I want her.
Tickle
Tickle - Re: Review - Tickle - Gezina Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 26
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-22 13:31:29

Mmmh what a review, I'm glad that I still make my visitors happy. Thanks love and I also enjoyed your company even though we ended up exceeding the time you booked. Hope to see you soon.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Tickle - Gezina Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-03-23 14:35:40

On 2022-03-21 20:33:10 Karlos said:
Damn I want her.

You won't go wrong Karlos, she's a keeper.
NotSoShyKev
NotSoShyKev - Re: Review - Tickle - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tickle - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 318
View Profile
Posted: 2022-04-03 07:28:53

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Great punt. Will definitely return. She said she wasn't even at her best due to some stress prior to my arrival so if that wasn't her best I am definitely going back. Great owo, she can take the D all day. Pretty face to match the body. The pics don't lie. Marked privacy low as it is like a lodge with people mingling around. Not much of an issue for me. Looking forward to my next visit.

Ratings:

Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Tickle
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 27
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-04-03 08:30:29

Thank you so much Sthandwa and i was not myself at all. I was a bit stressed and i felt so bad because i didn't real provide full service. But definitely when you come back I'll treat you like a king. Thank you so much i wasn't expecting this
FunTrevor
FunTrevor - Re: Review - Tickle - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-26 14:48:50

Dynamite definitely comes in small packages!!! Spent a lovely morning with Tickle and man oh man! She came dressed in a hot sexy black leather dress looking like a million fucks. She has such a banging body, wonderful personality - easy going and is very willing and eager to please. Everything was just perfect. We had a lovely chat. Sadly, I didn't get to dine at the Y, but it looked so inviting. Couldn't get enough of those gorgeous breasts and she allowed me the pleasure of having my way with them. Awesome GFE, unrushed moments, sensual kisses, a delicious OWO and a fantastic hand job and edging session! Really enjoyed my time with her and will definitely be seeing her again soon.

Thanks Tickle. You were exactly what I needed this morning.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Stefoo7
Stefoo7 - Re: Review - Tickle - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 239
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-26 16:32:57

Tickle are marriage material. Absolutely stunning personality and just a great down to earth girl
Forsyth P Jones
Forsyth P Jones - Re: Review - Tickle - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 180
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-26 19:36:43

THE GOOD STUFF:

Easy comms in order to make a booking as well as clearing up of boundaries.

I booked when she was working in Randburg at a well-established venue that everyone knows,not sure if their ad is on,so won't mention the name.

Venue is private,secure,clean,neat,rooms are of a great standard,bed,linen,pillows,towels and shower are above average,so it adds great overall value to your booking.

Pricing is very competitive.

The previous reviews are pretty accurate,Tickle is a hottie,super friendly,chilled-out,fun to hang with,and delivers an excellent GFE,with alot of effort made to create intimacy & a lekker vibe.

She is experienced in her work,& most punters who book her will leave satisfied & happy.

A sure bet whenever the urge to connect temporarily with another human takes over you.

SO-SO & BAD STUFF:

None for me,I experienced a very good session filled with hugs,kisses,stroking,touching,teasing,sucking,tasting,nibbling and all the yumminess that the above creates.

Proper!

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Tickle
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 30
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-26 20:48:25

Mmmmh you have really described me in any form Loool this is really impressive. I can see that you truly remember that day even today. I'm glad i left a mark so i hope when i came back I'll see you again. Thank you so much it means alot.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.