Navigation
sexyblueeyes776
sexyblueeyes776 - Review - Katja/guest House - Bryanston/William Nicol Johannesburg
Review - Katja/guest House - Bryanston/William Nicol Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-16 13:11:08

Name: Katja/guest House

City: Johannesburg

Area: Bryanston/William Nicol

Full Profile: [View Katja/guest House's Full Profile]

Had the pleasure of being in this sex kittens company. She absolutely blew my mind. Her skills are unbelievable. This Russian Goddess defiantly knows how to blow my mind. Will be back to have some more kinky fun with you honey!!!!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Katja/guest House - Bryanston/William Nicol Johannesburg
Re: Review - Katja/guest House - Bryanston/William Nicol Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 475
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-01 20:56:51

Not sure how to take this revew, looks very suspicious! Anyone else been? A.
Deee340
Deee340 - Re: Review - Katja/guest House - Bryanston/William Nicol Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-01 21:56:55

Use the rule of thumb...anyone reviewing with only one posting to date, especially on "new" girls, is a bullshitter and is blowing their own horn instead of blowing other horns so that they can get proper reviews. Nice try Katja....
OldJoe
OldJoe - Re: Review - Katja/guest House - Bryanston/William Nicol Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 73
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-02 06:14:07

Especially if there are no other reviews to substantiate or compare....
SexYouCupid
SexYouCupid - Re: Review - Katja/guest House - Bryanston/William Nicol Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-02 14:36:11
Edited: 2012-08-02 14:40:39

<b>Name:</b> Katja/guest House

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> Bryanston/William Nicol

<b>Last Visit:</b> July 2012

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=10839" target="_blank">View Katja/guest House's Full Profile</a>]

Well after a bad experience with Tamia i phoned Katja.Another lady answered and said she will be available. On arrival the lady said she's not ready for me but i should have a drink on the house.She sat with me for the whole 30 min it took Katja to get ready.Katja's a very friendly girl, open minded,laughed allot and did everything i asked.But i don't think she's the girl in the pics.She's got a tatoo on her lower back of a sun and also under her neck on her back.She also has tatoo's on her arms.None of these in the photo's. So either i haven't had Katja or it's not her pics.We had a wonderful time together though.But a 3 for personal cleanliness for the smell coming from her vagina. And 3 for service for letting me wait 30 min.Much potentialin this place ,hope they can get their act together.Will look out and hopefully i'll visit them again.Not worth the R 1000.00 i had to pay. Sorry Katja.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 3/5
<b>Body:</b> 4/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 3/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 3/5
<b>Service:</b> 3/5

<b>Will you return?</b> No
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> No
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Katja/guest Hous
Katja/guest Hous - Re: Review - Katja/guest House - Bryanston/William Nicol Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2012-08-04 12:08:50

We apologise that you did not fully enjoy your experience. I can assure you that the lady in the pictures and the lady that you were with are Katja. The reason the ladies do not show their faces is because they would like to stay anonymous and tattoos can be easily recognized in public so they ask the photographer to please remove the tattoos using photo shop to protect their identity. As for her hygiene I can assure you that Katja is extremely conscious of her hygiene and keeps very clean all the time, she was busy getting out the bath which is the one of the reasons that she was late. Katja takes pride in what she does and relies on the return of her clients time and time again. With all the clients she has had there has not been one complaint. She always receives good reviews for her friendliness, bubbly personality and eager to please every client that she is with. We do hope that you will give her another chance and review her so that your opinion can be changed and for you to see what a brilliant lady she is and how good she is at what she does. Hope you come visit again. Regards The Guest House Manageress
Garrett Neal
Garrett Neal - Re: Review - Katja/guest House - Bryanston/William Nicol Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 270
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-06 09:01:19

@martinm....... I agree with you on your suspicions...... I am always suspicious when i see a first time poster that is so talkative...... I only place merit in posts from reputable punters like you and some of the other fellow punters that speak the truth.....
SexYouCupid
SexYouCupid - Re: Review - Katja/guest House - Bryanston/William Nicol Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-10 17:24:38

True she just had a shower but i know where that smell came from.Like i said i'm sorry, but that's the truth and she need to look into that.Otherwise Katja's great.Fallon was a R 1000.00 and you can't even begin to compare the two.If i was asked to rate only the two i'll give Fallon 10/10 and Katja 4/10.And i say this because i don't believe she's worth R 1000.00
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Monica / The Play Room - Bryanston/William Nicol Johannesburg
Re: Review - Monica / The Play Room - Bryanston/William Nicol Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-04-06 22:26:51

Name: Monica / The Play Room

Area: Bryanston/William Nicol

Full Profile: [View Monica / The Play Room's Full Profile]

Surprised at the negative reviews. Been with this girl three times now and all good. She has a cute face and a seriously hot body - lithe and supple like a ballet dancer. I could stare at her ass all day long. Real gfe, this is quality stuff. Read my other reviews, I don't hesitate to criticise the scammers, the scrounges and the misleadingly hideous. She's genuinely nice and very sexy. Price may be a bit high relative to some other top drawer girls, but whatever, that's her decision. I've paid way more than R1000 for some pretty kak punts. She also does 30min bookings for a lot less.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

mrwlk
mrwlk - Re: Review - Monica / The Play Room - Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Monica / The Play Room - Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-06 18:03:56

Name: Monica / The Play Room

Area: Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Monica / The Play Room's Full Profile]

Can't remember if I have already rated Katja/Monica before, but here goes in any case...

Monica by far is one of the most amazing ladies. I always have a awesome time when I visit her... Shes is very good at what shes does and treats you well. I mostly like her so much because I click very well with her and feel very comfortabe.

I have seen Katja about 5+ times and still counting. She is so sexy and so flirty and makes me feel like a king. She damn near kisses the lips of my face and makes me want to just cuddle up and hug her all the time. I really like my massages and bjs but don't even ask for any when I'm with her specifically as I consider it a waste of precious time :).

Look there are other gals that may be hotter and gals that will give you a bj w/o. But very few (only Rene, Katja and Chanelle so far) that make you feel like a champ and almost feel like you are with your gf.

I would rate her up there (owo exempted) with Rene, Skyler/Jade, Dinnie (no longer around it seems) and Ashley.

And lasty I recon the 1000 is worth it but here me out...
Such girls see 1 maybe 2 clients a day, sometimes none even... If your sportsman like me and can bang for 40mins+ then you are going to need a fresh lass who is willing to put that kind of energy in lol :) hot girls that book apps for R500-R700 are usually swamped, cannot always make your available time and are sometimes sore down there etc blah blah blah... IMO the extra 200-300 helps ensure that you don't get a tired-ass chick, instead one that pretty muh just waiting to bang and is not trying to fit another 6 guys in before the end of the day.

just my thoughs :)

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.