Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-04 15:03:39

Name: Bonnie

City: Pretoria

Area: Pretoria East

Full Profile: [View Bonnie's Full Profile]

I just love visiting this lady. Not only is she damn sexy and pretty but she’s just so lekker to talk to.

She is one of few ladies that meets you in nice dress with a sexy fragrance smell. She has amazing body to die for.

Thanks Bonnie, see you very soon

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Bonnie
Bonnie - Re: Review - Bonnie - Pretoria East Pretoria
Re: Review - Bonnie - Pretoria East Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 23
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-05 10:55:18

Thanks so much! Can't wait to see you again!
regulator
regulator - Re: Review - Bonnie - Green Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Bonnie - Green Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-20 17:23:28

City: Cape Town

Area: Green Point

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Bonnie is just simply "Amazing". Typical girl next door, beautiful & bubbly. Not a clock watcher and certainly ticked all the boxes for me. Cape Town could certainly do with more Pretoria girls of Bonnie's quality coming down south.

Only pity is that she wont be on the purple pages for much longer, otherwise she would definitely be my regular going forward.

If I were to summarise her in one word it would "Protea", as she is an original South African beauty.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until regulator built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
BiggyBallz
BiggyBallz - Re: Review - Bonnie - Green Point Cape Town
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-11 16:02:19
Edited: 2021-02-11 16:02:18

I don't have proper words to described this kind, tall and slender gorgeous lady.
All her services are outstanding, she doesn't rush you and she would ensure all dream fantasies come true.
In her massage sessions she will go extra mile to ensure your stresses and tensions are relieved.
Her magical hands will tease you until you burst into an explosive ending that will make you moan like a tiger.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until BiggyBallz built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
CapetownBD
CapetownBD - Re: Review - Bonnie - Green Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-17 11:00:50

Loved the service I got from her! Just felt great and definitely recommended her, there is deffs a great experience to have with her.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until CapetownBD built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Regard1979
Regard1979 - Re: Review - Bonnie - Green Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-03 09:36:24

Met up with this amazing lady 2 days in a row so far, probably going for a third tomorrow, she left me breathless and speechless.
Thank you luv
xxx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

lovetotravel6303
lovetotravel6303 - Re: Review - Bonnie - Sea Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Bonnie - Sea Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-19 18:26:43

Area: Sea Point

Bonnie was recommended to me by another punter and I appreciate this , being very new to the provider scene in South Africa . Her reviews speak for themselves and largely echo my experience . I had a really good time with her and if I was younger and single would love to spend social time with her as well . Lovely person inside and out , very cute GND look , athletic body and so nice to both chat and have some sensual fun with ( starting with a good massage and much more after the flip) . Love her cute Afrikaans accent , definitely a Pretoria girl 😀, but awesome to have in Cape Town . She tends to be a little submissive , so just tell her what you would like and respect any of her boundaries and dislikes and you will really enjoy your time with her . I felt so at ease with her ( important for me when seeing someone for the first time) . Bonnie, I’d love to see you again to continue our journey of sensual exploration .

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

jo8803
jo8803 - Re: Review - Bonnie - Sea Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-06 16:07:09

Saw this lady a couple weeks ago.
She is very friendly and very easy to talk to. So much so that we got so carried away that the "intimate" part of the session was about 1/4 of the hour - I guess that's my fault.

I'm really picky when it comes to looks and body - just not my type - I prefer a generic pretty face, with an athletic body.

Overall, I would still see her again because her personality is amazing.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Bonnie - Sea Point Cape Town
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-12 07:52:13

I couldn’t be happier when I opened ESA on a Sunday morning to see Bonnie was available. I had an itch that needed to be scratched and she looked like just the lady to scratch it.

I sent her a WhatsApp enquiring about rates and services and she was quick to reply with all the necessary information. We agreed on a time and soon after I made my way to Sea Point for an hour FH booking.

She works from a hotel-like establishment that is easy to find. I parked on the street, gave her a call to say I’ve arrived and she met me at the gate. We walked past what looked like a security desk, but there was no-one there, so no issues with signing in and the like. I recall her telling me that the people there know what she does, so it’s all good.

The room is neat and clean with a nice bathroom and a big bed of playtime. There is also a decent sized mirror on the wall at the foot of the bed, but you’re going to have to position yourself higher up if you want to watch yourself and the sensational Bonnie.

And trust me, you’ll want to do that, because she is stunning. She is tall, sexy and blonde with a beautiful face, mesmerising smile and the most infectious laugh. She mentioned something about being a swimmer at quite a high level and you can clearly see that. Her natural boobs are nice and big with one nipple pierced and the other not, so you can choose your preference and go to town when she rubs those beauties all over your face. She has a relaxed and laidback personality and effortlessly makes you feel right at home. One note: She does have body art that you can’t see on her photos.

We chatted for a good while, getting undressed and taking up position on the bed. The conversation continued while she was sitting between my legs and playing with my cock. She clearly knows what she’s doing and it was very sensual and not the kind who just grab and jerk like their life depend on it. I could have left her there doing that for hours because it was really a happy place for me. She then started to use her whole body up and down the front of me, grinding against my crotch, kissing me in my neck, nibbling on my ear and offering me her amazing boobs to play with.

This went on for a good while and I really enjoyed it. She asked if I would like a blow job and I wasn’t going to say no. She communicated beforehand that everything is covered and I was okay with that. She also used a brand of condom that I have come to experience to be the only one that doesn’t give me “limp mode” problem when it goes on.

She warned me that she has a bit of a gag reflex problem that comes and goes and said that it might be my lucky day or not. Unfortunately it wasn’t and she couldn’t really get comfortable with me in her mouth. But she more than made up for it when she got on top of me. Riding and grinding like a champ, keeping good eye contact and making all the right sounds. It was a lot of fun to have both cheeks of that very tight ass in my hands while she was sliding up and down me. She asked if I wanted to change position, but I was in the zone and asked her to keep riding. She did and it wasn’t too long before I reached my crescendo. It was magic.

There wasn’t much of my hour left and after the customary wet wipe clean-up, I got dressed while she took a shower (I shower at home before and after). She got out and we kept on chatting while she was getting dressed, before she walked me back out to the gate where we said our goodbyes.

It was not a GFE by any stretch of the imagination. We didn’t make out and there wasn’t any cuddling. I also opted for her FH option, so I can’t really comment on her massage skills. But she gave me exactly what I was looking for and rocked my world in a big way.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

Bonnie
Bonnie - Re: Review - Bonnie - Pretoria East Pretoria
Re: Review - Bonnie - Pretoria East Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 32
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-24 07:55:04

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Can't wait to see you again!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.