Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-27 22:12:09

Name: Dia

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Heuweloord

Full Profile: [View Dia's Full Profile]

Casual and relaxing personality with a tinge of humour. Nice clean and sexy body especially the booty with a nice neat and clean punnani. BJ and Responses kept me aroused until I reached my destination where I delivered every ounce of my nuclear payload. Money well spent. Venue cleanliness not the greatest(smells of cigarette smoke in the lounge but bedroom was okay and cosy maybe because of Dia) scored it a 4.Privacy was not an issue for me this time even though I saw and heard other girls in the lounge but they did not intrude except for the smoking(Score 3). Will definitely go back. Thank you Dia for the nice time.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
pumkeater
pumkeater - Re: Review - Dia - Centurion/Heuweloord Pretoria
Re: Review - Dia - Centurion/Heuweloord Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 339
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-27 22:38:52

She has a killer body! If accompany with good service like you said a visit is in order.
Stankomel
Stankomel - Re: Review - Dia - Centurion/Heuweloord Pretoria
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-26 18:57:03

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Heuweloord

She made me laugh and that is rare.I told her about Cece/Kendra and now I see that she is in the same venue as well.I'm too old to do both my favourate girls....advise guys.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Easi Dick
Easi Dick - Re: Review - Dia - Randburg/Bromhof Johannesburg
Re: Review - Dia - Randburg/Bromhof Johannesburg
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-21 04:01:50

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Bromhof

I'd give this lady a perfect score for her body - the most amazing ass in the business. Beautiful overall and gives a good, sensual service. The venue doesn't work though. I'll visit when she finds a better place to work from.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 1/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

giftos
giftos - Re: Review - Dia - Midrand Johannesburg
Re: Review - Dia - Midrand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-04 23:53:55

Area: Midrand

I have never met such great pussy packaged so perfectly in this business - I'm now being real and I've been around. She is blessed with perfect sexy hot smooth body the one you fantasize with and look for forever in this business with no luck, and cherry on top! she gives the best service, she is very clean, gives you the best BJ, best fuck and the pussy is tight and WOW, even booked her twice within two days. Don't just take my word for it ... she didn't even ask/beg me to review her like others do. The venue though - no comment, its just different for me ... Boys I've met my perfect 'all in one package' girl and she is gonna be my regular from now on I'm sure I'm not gonna find anyone better so won't even border trying :-) thanks to the other punters good reviews for convincing me to go and book ...

Ratings:

Personal Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Chmok
Chmok - Re: Review - Dia - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Dia - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 669
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-25 00:03:02

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Based on looks & reviews I made a shortlist of the details of a number of girls worth visiting in the greater Midrand area, for purpose of having backup numbers if someone does not answer. Dia was top-of-the-list so I called her fist. She answered and I made a booking.
Visited too, only to find a completely different girl than what is my taste, someone VERY overweight and with MUCH larger boobs which, a major turnoff for me, are extremely saggy.
I took this for being misled by photographic artistry so tried to make the best of it. Besides, nothing wrong with either her cleanliness or her personality but she failed to excite me, so after some attempts I left.
Once home, still wondering how I could visit SUCH a different girl I looked again at her profile.... discovering that Dia's pics only have 'girl' in common with the one I visited.
So, I phoned again, and asked her for her name - mind, this could have been a mistake, not so? Nope, she's Dia, insists these pics are hers, there's nothing wrong.
Well there is, an astonishing LOT actually, and I tell her this. She disagrees, it is her!
A bit later my phone rings, it's "Dia", the girl I saw. She asks me why I doubt that the girl in the pics is her, she tries to convince me there's nothing wrong. I mention I have 10/10 vision, her weight and boobs are someone else's, and then she admits: OK, I'm not Dia... I tell her I knew that, also that this is rather misleading behaviour, so why phone me? End of conversation.
Then the phone rings again, and this time it is a different voice, the REAL Dia. She explains to me that she was out, she "had to buy airtime", and the fact that her friend (of which I have still no idea what her name is) posed as her was no problem at all.
Oh really? I disagree, and I tell her this. This also prompted me to write this "review".
Dia, I was attracted to YOUR pictures, and by YOUR quite consistent reviews on YOUR profile, that is why I called YOUR number. Maybe funny but I expected YOU to honour the appointment, not some stand-in you condone to service clients on your behalf.
The fact that you condone this ALSO shows that you clearly think only blind moles visit you! I mean, if you would have a friend which only SORTOF looked like you..... but THIS girl???? BWW is more her description.
On her, who is she? She's nice enough for those liking her type, she should have her own profile here!

I would urge anyone interested seeing you to take prints of your photos with them - but this definitely won't be me, just to be overly clear.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Hardmoves
Hardmoves - Re: Review - Dia - Centurion/Heuweloord Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-25 01:34:14

Thanks for the review. I had her on my Midrand shortlist as well but I'll have to delete it as I can't stand the bait & switch.
9inchnubian
9inchnubian - Re: Review - Dia - Centurion/Heuweloord Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 353
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-25 09:19:35

Once visited another lady in a house in Centurion where this Dia lady worked (based on the furnishings in her pictures being the same as the one that I was led to). The lady in the pictures that I wanted to see was dark in complexion, with a lightly heavy but athletic build. But out comes this very light skinned girl with a fucked up hair cut and stinky ass! I later bluntly said to her that she was not the lady that I wanted to see in the pictures and her response was not a denial but was "no one has ever complained that I was too light before. I thought you black guys like us light skinned women!" For that reason, no matter how tasty this Dia appears in the photos I decided to stay away lest I run into my light skinned friend again!
Jay1472
Jay1472 - Re: Review - Dia - Centurion/Heuweloord Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-10 07:55:38

Shame guys I think I visited the real one a month or so ago, or at least a good impostor. Probably the nicest ass have seen in a while in this game

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.