Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2024-06-22 19:36:14

Name: Jasmine

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Victory Park

Full Profile: [View Jasmine's Full Profile]

As I drove up to the big gate, there she stood, her radiant smile and enchanting dimples making my heart race. Her hair was elegantly styled up, and she wore a cute, body-hugging skirt and top that accentuated her graceful curves. I felt an overwhelming sense of familiarity and warmth, like coming home after a long stint in the navy. It had been too long since I’d seen her, and her presence alone made me feel complete.

I walked through the gate, and we began to chat as if no time had passed. It was like coming home for lunch, where everything felt right and comforting. We soon moved into the room, and after getting ready, I laid down, eagerly anticipating the massage she had promised.

She re-entered the room wearing stunning lingerie with suspenders, her beauty striking and captivating. My pulse quickened as I took in the sight of her amazing bofy. We talked and laughed getting to know each other better. Her Mediterranean olive skin glowed with a warm, inviting hue, and her smile was nothing short of breathtaking.

As she began the massage, her touch was both soothing and invigorating. Each stroke of her hands seemed to melt away the tension and distance that had built up over time. We were lost in each other’s company, the room filled with our laughter and conversation.

The connection between us was undeniable. As the massage continued, our urges deepened, and all rough sex thoughts disspeared as we made love instead. I was vulnerable and open, watching her experience pleasure first climaxing in my arms. I took charge and changed positions gently thrusting while she kissed my neck. I let go and went flat out exploding in relief.

She is an amazing woman,with everything needed to make me feel like her man at home.

Treat her well,she is a treasure. Truely stunning figure. Hygienic all round with safe private parking.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.