Gold Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-15 17:22:53

Name: Amira

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Amira's Full Profile]

Amira is working from a venue in Parkmore. Nothing flashy about the place - has the basics in terms of bedroom and shower facilities so just average. What is good at least about the venue is that there are only a few ladies working there so the privacy is assured and it is very quiet. This is a refreshing relief to the "train station" type venues that one comes across from time to time.

In terms of Amira, she has been a player for a number of years, going through many names and working from a number of venues and cities, and now back in Sandton. I have visited her a number of times in the last number of years, from when she was a spring chicken to today where she would be classified as a long time player.

What has not changed much is the great body and fantastic breasts and topped off with a very decent pretty face. Her big boobs are her key selling point but probably also her curse due to stereotyping that people typically apply to ladies with big boobs. Anyway, I spent a wonderful time exploring her body all over again, from those nibbly nipples to the bouncy breasts to her most pretty pussy. The photos do not lie and she really does have an above average face and body.

Amira tried to play the game but she is not a "Valentina" and the professional passion she had many years ago has tapered down somewhat so the motions were more by rote, and I had to be the initiator and the creative one many times. And for Havata's interest ... no anal.

How do I end this review with a semblance of balance. Amira was not bad but did not shoot thelight out for me and her body and boobs can only take her so far, and it has to be backed up with more attitude. She is however a decent sweet girl and I would recommend her for all novice punter starting out. I think that I have very high standards and very likely, my average is someone's great.

All in all, a good but not mind blowing visit, which was done on the spur of the moment, as it was close to where I was in Sandton City, and until I can rearrange my diary to trek to Pretoria next week for my first Pretoria lady - now just trying to decide who it will be now that my first choice Rae is out of the scene.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
pioneeer
pioneeer - Re: Review - Amira - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Amira - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-19 14:56:40

Whenever I read SeeConquerCome's review, I feel it as if I have done with wgs. Thanks! I will be your fan.
Dons
Dons - Re: Review - Amira - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 155
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-02 11:56:13

What nationality is she? Great review...
uncleben
uncleben - Re: Review - Amira - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-28 22:21:20

ZIMBABWE :-)
guvava
guvava - Re: Review - Tara - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tara - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-22 21:34:31

Name: Tara

Full Profile: [View Tara's Full Profile]

Gentle and sweet. Like all of us, she goes through bad days. Give her the benefit of the doubt. When she is at her best, then she really is the best. No one can top her.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Pussylicious
Pussylicious - Re: Review - Tara - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tara - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-13 15:54:10

Name: Tara

Full Profile: [View Tara's Full Profile]

She is a very nice friendly lady, but getting to her apartment was very annoying as I hate signing into places, and noisy Nigerians seemed to be all over the basement or entrance of the place, however, I was greatly received with a shy smile, enjoyed my punt, but its not a venue I would want to go back to.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.