Navigation
Louise
Louise - Re: pay in advance
Re: pay in advance
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 229
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-08 13:23:58

[QUOTE;2039896;ystervark] as always the minority stuff it up for the rest. so the two experiences i have is with Mia and Lady Di. Both of them honoured our agreement without any issue.
Folks like Sage has been doing it for so long the probability of good service is very very high.

so instead of hurting the good due to the conduct of the bad, lets rather name and celebrate those with integrity.

.. there are honorable ladies out there. :) all the negative comments (even my own) aside.

Ask and you shall receive..

#celebrate the positives

OTE]
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: pay in advance
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-08 16:33:12

Louise, here is a barter offer for you: ill come show you how not to send duplicate postings and you can do me a double favour :)))
Louise
Louise - Re: pay in advance
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 231
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-08 20:35:08

Hehehehe.. This phone!! As sensitive as a man after climax.. ;) can hardly touch it.. Lol
Getting replaced next week then maybe double posting will be over;)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-13 20:35:30

On 2019-06-30 16:09:01 Xena said:
I wouldn't mind at all...xx

Xena

Coincidentally my EX GF DID NOT MIND AT ALL EITHER. I bought her an iPhone, a laptop, expensive jewellery, a VW POLO (TRUE AF story) and took her on a holiday to the Far East. She was perfect for me, but sadly my culture didn't mix with hers I guess. I have a culture of SPOILING the lady I love by paying for anything she wants but THIS FINE YOUNG LASSY has a culture of 'let the poor SOB pay for all everything while, meanwhile back the ranch, she's sneaking around in KwaMashu fudging around with her ex-boyfriends weener. I wondered why I wasn't getting any... because he was busy tapping it all the while. She even posted statuses of him and her in the car I bought her. Lmfao! What a joke on me. Ahhhh, these ladies huh. Go figure.

So yeah, I guess a lot of women, both ladies who work and ladies who don't, like pay in advance arrangements in life.

#WeBurnWeLearn
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: pay in advance
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9012
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-15 07:09:25

On 2019-10-07 13:33:11 Sage said:
don't agree
retainers can work but do your homework

my prepaid are super savers
and my rep to valuable to fuck up for a mere R2200

I offer the same to regulars. Is a bulk treatment package. Posted this sometime ago. I never had issues. So I have to agree with you on this Sage However I do understand the Punters with trust issues and can say being in this industry as long as I have, I can honestly say I dont blame them.
Indian Shamona
Indian Shamona - Re: pay in advance
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-15 16:39:41

That's OK with me
you53
you53 - Re: pay in advance
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2019-11-17 11:27:36

Rather keep the money an envolope - you wont earn any iterest, there is no banking fees, but at least have control. The money will then also be available for other emergencies. I have learned the lesson the hard way and decided to follow this simple, but save route.
bloemphil
bloemphil - Re: pay in advance
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2019-11-19 07:24:30

On 2019-11-17 11:27:36 you53 said:
Rather keep the money an envolope - you wont earn any iterest, there is no banking fees, but at least have control. The money will then also be available for other emergencies. I have learned the lesson the hard way and decided to follow this simple, but save route.

Agree with this comment. leave you with all the options.
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2020-01-20 11:49:04

Wouldn't pay in advance

[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2020-04-01 21:27:33

I want to pay in advance.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.