Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-26 10:36:15

Name: Nikita

City: Pretoria

Area: Mountain View

Full Profile: [View Nikita's Full Profile]

I was drawn to her earlier photos and wanted to experience Nikita in person. Through no fault of Nikita, I just wasn't drawn to her personality had a disappointing experience. Nikita is a very sweet girl but did not turn me on. Although she responded willingly to all requests, she was very passive and lacked the spontaneity that attracts me to a girl.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
jjdeerjj
jjdeerjj - Re: Review - Nikita - Mountain View Pretoria
Re: Review - Nikita - Mountain View Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-22 09:29:19

Name: Nikita

City: Pretoria

Area: Mountain View

Full Profile: [View Nikita's Full Profile]

I made the biggest mistake on deciding on a girl with at least an average rating. Clearly this is not a true reflection. Yes the sex was okay as I got a full house. I was shocked how this girl is looking after herself. When I arrived at the venue I could not believe that this is the girl I made the booking with. Since I am a gentleman I decided to go with Nikita and not choose another lady. She was so distracted and maybe touched me only once. Not to mention the facial expression when I asked for greek. I was under the impression she does greek. After that face I got I just decided to finish up and left. I do love this venue though and will return there shortly

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Hsimpson
Hsimpson - Re: Review - Nikita - Mountain View Pretoria
Re: Review - Nikita - Mountain View Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-23 12:50:45

I must agree. I visited Nikita at least once in 2 months. After my last visit some weeks ago I've decided to not go back to her at all. Dressed very sluggish, dirty nails and even wasn't that clean on the rest of herself. She was so distracted it even looked like she was high on something. I had a great time with all the other girls at this venue so far and would love to still give Clarissa the opportunity to show me what she can offer. A real recommendation at this venue without any disappointment at any time would be Megan and Amy. They always will live up to your wildest fantasies

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.