[deleted] - Re: Review - Skye - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Re: Review - Skye - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-02-01 21:23:27

Name: Skye

City: Pretoria

Area: Waterkloof Ridge

Full Profile: [View Skye's Full Profile]

Saw her on Sunday afternoon. Was in need of a massage but when I saw her I told her to forget the massage and let’s get busy.

Her bj skills are amazing, best deep throat I’ve received in a while. She knows how to take care of the schlong. Loves giving it (her words).

She sucked the life out of me, had zero energy after that.

Will be back for more.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Kukuterian
Kukuterian - Re: Review - Skye - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 341
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-04 15:10:45

Took time to visit Skye yesterday. Telephone manners were on point, venue proper, nice and neat. Wow what a beautiful and tall lady.. she has the looks, nice character and most importantly she is very friendly. My booking was for 30 minutes which turned out to be a blast. The lady knows here game extremely well. The OWO was amazing, deepthroat queen is what wud describe her best. The deed was another thing...i like a ride on top and she delivered just that...With poppers in de mix.. it just made it a session not to forget.. My brother Benny u were spot on with your review.. My second visit is on the cards..Keep the good work up babe... U are de best....

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Masterpieces
Masterpieces - Re: Review - Skye - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 188
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-04 16:02:02

Damn.. I'm also eyeing this honey.

Endless pounding going on in the mean-time with my slowness..
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Skye - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 212
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-04 21:02:47

On 2021-02-04 15:10:45 Kukuterian said:

Took time to visit Skye yesterday. My brother Benny u were spot on with your review.. My second visit is on the cards..Keep the good work up babe... U are de best....

@KK, my brother 1st, welcome back, I see you got out of ESA jail, 2nd, my broer, Skye is hot property.... and I guess my next visit will beat your second visit.. Lol, this lady gives a GFE with naughtyness like no other, and she very accommodating and damittt can she kiss and ride too.... What I have in store for her on my next visit is going to put 50 Shades of Grey to shame**wink**... Lol I hope, but I am gla KK my broer that you enjoyed... Skye sweetheart see you soon a kere #whoringloading#Orgyloading
BenitoMusolini
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 213
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-04 21:08:34

On 2021-02-04 16:02:02 Masterpieces said:
Damn.. I'm also eyeing this honey.Endless pounding going on in the mean-time with my slowness..

@Masterpieces.....my broer, walala wa sala...., but don't worry, we won't finish her!!!
Sandon
Sandon - Re: Review - Skye - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Re: Review - Skye - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1375
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-16 07:19:34

On 2021-01-20 18:12:08 Skye said:
Lol this review just made me smile # OrgyLoading

Waiting for the orgy
BenitoMusolini
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 284
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-15 10:39:02

Morning my Gentle Brothers of the Purple World.... This review is very late, but the memories of my encounter with Skye must be shared, The last time I was with this Beautiful Soul was on the morning of (16/03), when I called her she just woke up, and it was just perfect for me, coz it was the morning Glory I was looking for, she asked me to give her some time and I said don't worry I will come and wash you..... Brother's in no time I was there, since I am familiar with the place, she was waiting for me in just a towel, and as I walked behind her to the room, she accidentally dropped the towel and boy, the scene was already set..... She we t to the bathroom opened the water in the bath, I took off my clothes then followed, as she was bending over to closed the tap, I was behind her stroking that beautiful ass, and asking what am I doing to you she just smiled and said whatever you want my darling....
In the water we sat and the chemistry started, brother's this woman can kiss, I mean from the second she lays her lips on yours you know, instant bone, I got, the kissing was so passionate it had all the ingredients of two lovers seeing each other for the first time, as the breathing got heavier, my dick also got harder, the she went down on me, jezasss Lord help me, whaammm, deep throat BJ, wet, sensations that made me want to roll over, like a dog seeing its master after a long time, bliksem, I am even hard again just thinking about that moment, Skye, sucked me, and sucked, my dick never vibrated like that in someone's mouth, from dick to my mouth, I tasted myself, we kissed, this foreplay was so intense, I said my turn move up, she jus sat on the edge of the bathtub and spread them open and kaboommm, I was in there, this one I eate, I sucked, I licked, I tasted, I muffed, and muffed, she was moaning, to the point I said fuck let go the the bed

On the bed,i muffed her some more, we played enjoying each other, and that big mirror, did the magic, I gave her a massage whilst stroking the pussy, and the sounds that pussy was making plus the hip movements, just got me, then she mentioned toys, I said bring them, long story short, my Ass got its fare share and, then I said baby I want your hole condom on, bliksem that pussy was dripping wet, pumped and pumped, and she was biting her lips kissing me, moaning, next I hear... dammit this is how I want to be fucked every morning, she that said Benito please give it to me, I nearly came, position change doggy, phaa, phaa, phaaa, phaaaaa, change again missionary, then my brothers she, she, she 😭😭😭, hooked me with those sexy long legs, brought me close to the her body, as I thrusted, she tightened the grip and released, bliksem I grabbed her waist and pumped, harder, faster, slower, then I felt her pussy muscle squeezing and and she said aahhh, aahhh, I am and it was over....., coz I also aahhhed, What a session, Skye sweetheart, you did things to me, that I never thought it was possible,we both laid there, just smiling, after a while I took a shower, and left, a happy man, #SensualSexSession (Golden), please update your PG, you know what I mean, #4some session loading, you know with whom!!! I thank you again Sexylicious Skye.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Flavour Flav
Flavour Flav - Re: Review - Skye - Menlyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Skye - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 15:49:12

Area: Menlyn

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Gents this is the punt I have been searching for the GF experience, the BJ and the deed are out of this world ... got to the venue nice and private ... the chat made me feel at home the deed out of this world

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Flavour Flav built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
letjolotjolo
letjolotjolo - Re: Review - Skye - Menlyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Skye - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 118
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-21 14:10:38

Area: Menlyn

Went to see Skye this morning - a really awesome experience. Skye is warm and friendly and an amazing kisser - and she has many amazing skills - and an amazing pussy that just begs to be kissed. We had a first round then lay and chatted then got warmed up for the second round

She is intelligent and friendly and made me feel very comfortable - a great experience and I will definitely be back

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Skye - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2021-07-08 16:28:01

Skye is a young and beautiful lady with a pretty face and beautiful body. She met all my needs when it came to the deed. I would certainly recommend her to other punters.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.