Basic Member
Posts to Date: 232
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-28 10:10:24
Edited: 2021-07-28 10:13:21

Name: Demi

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/River Club

Full Profile: [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=68678" target="_blank">View Demi's Full Profile</a>]

Was in the mood for a proper massage and after reading the reviews on this profile I had made up my mind and visited this gorgeous lady... She met me at the door and we chatted a bit as she led me to her sanctum.. After a quick shower to freshen up she was ready for me in her splendid birthday suit, and what a suit it was, perfect, she reminded me of the actress Krysten Ritter who played Jessica Jones but a slightly taller version.

The massage was fantastic she worked on my knots and we proceeded onto the sensual which was also extremely engaging, I did not feel like I was missing out by not having a FH/GFE session that I usually opt for in my bookings selections. Let me reiterate, there was no kissing oral or penetration but she was extremely talented in not making you "miss that it was not on the table". This is a massage provider that gives you her all and not a half ass job that offers you the extras to make up for the shit job they providing. I really do recommended this lady and will see alot more of her.

Damage: R800/hour

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Lapsys
Lapsys - Re: Review - Demi - Sandton/River Club Johannesburg
Re: Review - Demi - Sandton/River Club Johannesburg
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-03 08:18:21

Area: Sandton/River Club

Full Profile: [View Demi's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Demi is an absolute gem. Very friendly, great at giving massages, and very beautiful. Would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a lovely sensual massage.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Lapsys built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
kameelm3
kameelm3 - Re: Review - Demi - Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Demi - Bryanston Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-05 13:44:18

Area: Bryanston

Wow.Demi is an absolute beauty and I had honestly the best massage to date. Petite and sexy as hell. I concur with another punter - Jessica Jones vibes.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Vd3sl
Vd3sl - Re: Review - Demi - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Demi - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-27 10:16:02

Area: East Rand/Boksburg

Finally a lady that actually knows what she’s doing. Demi was absolutely incredible. Everything about her was on point and she looks much better than her photos. Jessica Jones got nothing on this tall beauty. She’s quirky and easy going. As for the the massage, it was out of this world. She has great technique and really amazing hands. Can’t wait to see her again.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Vd3sl built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Demi - Randburg/Craighall Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Demi - Randburg/Craighall Park Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-10-05 14:18:07

Area: Randburg/Craighall Park

My o my! Demi!
What's can I say... Saw her about a year ago on a could wet Saturday afternoon. Booked a 90min with her.

One of the best massages I've ever had. She packs power in those hands. I haven't had a chance to visit her again. She makes my top3 any day. Apparently she has a preferred partner she does doubles with. Rumour has it, they leave the bone very dry ;)..

She is super friendly that's what made my encounter fun.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until SteelStream built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Pilot47
Pilot47 - Re: Review - Demi - Randburg/Craighall Park Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-19 15:32:43

Decided to do a 90min booking with Demi and boy oh boy it was worth every minute. Her massage was amazing and she does look absolutely gorgeous. Her body is smooth and soft and she knows how to use her hands on a guy. I couldn't get enough of her. Demi has an amazing personality to add to it.

Venue is safe, secure and very private.

I will see her again very soon!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Baraad
Baraad - Re: Review - Demi - Randburg/Craighall Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-20 10:18:57

Wow. Thank you Demi.
The little boy inside me experienced his dreams.
Beautiful person and soul.
Felt a awesome connection with this human.
Please treat her with respect or dont bother meeting her. Not your average girl and deserves class.

Till we meet again x

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Baraad built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
thrillher
thrillher - Re: Review - Demi - Illovo Johannesburg
Re: Review - Demi - Illovo Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-08 07:49:17

Area: Illovo

I’m rarely one to review, unless I’ve had an incredible visit. This was one of those.

If I had only one word to describe Demi: PROFESSIONAL.

Now let me expand on this:

Every aspect of the visit is thought out, prepared for and very very well executed by her. Everything I could want in a visit.

This was a 60 min massage only booking, and didn’t need to be anything more than it was.

Venue: up market, secure, top class. Shower amenities excellent (part of the venue), and every body wash, mouth wash, breath mint, aftershave/deodorant etc. was thought of and neatly laid out. The room was spacious enough. Music was great, volume just right, and candles all set the ambiance in the room.

Face, body, personality: Demi herself is gorgeous in looks and personality. Personality: she is great. Easy going, free spirited, confident and takes no nonsense whilst commanding the room. Greeting was courteous, not flirty (it was my first booking with her). While the pictures speak for themselves (with a beautiful face to match), her looks only add to her overall service.

Service: the scene she sets, already starts her service right. It gets better from there. Her hands did most of the talking between us, and I enjoyed what they had to say immensely. She knows the art of sensual massage, and imo takes it to the next level. She has strong hands, but this wasn’t a therapeutic knot release at all. She deftly gave short powerful kneading muscle relief (which almost felt like a tease) flowing into firm hand and forearm strokes and back again to strong pressure, while occasionally grazing her finger nails ending with gliding light touches. It felt like every aspect of her movements, pressure and touch was calculated to result in maximum relaxation followed by sensual tension, creating waves of yearning and sweet sensation. And this was not limited to places you’d expect: this was a whole body experience, that flowed in long motions along my entire body from head to toe.

And this was only her hands talking… she expertly uses the rest of her beautiful sexy body to tease and delight to bring about erotic anticipation. Her agile sensual movements were a pleasure for the senses, building me up before… the end. Lol

She made sure the visit was concluded on a relaxed note, with enough intrigue lingering to ensure I pay her another visit.

The entire time spent with her, from start to finish was a well orchestrated symphony of sensual enticement and erotic delight. While strictly massage, I felt completely satisfied while simultaneously yearning for more.

Demi is seriously the real deal: experienced professional that ensures a GREAT experience.

Thank you Demi. See you again soon.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until thrillher built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Demi - Illovo Johannesburg
Re: Review - Demi - Illovo Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-05-10 13:36:43

Area: Illovo

I've seen this lady a few times already. What a gem of a woman. I like tall ladies so this one fits me perfectly.

Arrangements made via WhatsApp and confirmed a time. Venue is an apartment now. No signing in or anything so privacy is good.

Got to the room and we had quick catchup chat before having a shower. Then to the room where she has lovely hot oil for the massage and what a massage. She really gives your muscles a good kneading. I enjoy this especially the day after gym as it helps relax all the muscles. What I really enjoy is how she builds up to the end with a few light touches as the massage progresses going from massage to sensual. Lots of conversation between us during this time and I got along with her quite easily.

Body to body feels really good and she doesn't rush it at all. By thus time you are all into the sensual part. This is where the talking stops and she gets things really heated up and ready for the main event.

Flipped around and you can really take in her beauty. The rest is between the two of us but the end was soo good.

If you enjoy a good massage then this is a lady to see.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Max.ledger
Max.ledger - Re: Review - Demi - Sandton/River Club Johannesburg
Re: Review - Demi - Sandton/River Club Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 654
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-10 15:09:37
Edited: 2022-05-10 15:09:36

So glad Demi is back
She is a real gem !

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.