Posts to Date: 220
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-14 21:25:02

Name: Madi

Telephone Number: 082 629 3100/012 807 2137

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Madi's Full Profile]

You will all have seen the comment I posted on her page by now. Now what can I say since we have spent an additional hour and a half into the night since that review was done. Let me reiterate, she has a gorgeous face, very pretty. If you look carefully at the photos probably one of the best looking backsides I have ever seen ( or in my case stroked pleasurably).
You need to treat her carefully and although muffing is allowed please respect the boundaries as she is very sensitive and this route is not recommended - a good kiss is just as good!! And also understand the the BJ is covered but really great!! WOW, just let me say that this LADY is absolutely fantastic and I will be returning as often as I can !! Lots of luv. Alister.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Madi
Madi - Re: Review - Madi - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Madi - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2012-05-15 13:53:43

Dear Martin the Magnificent!

So pleased you're my first ESA client. What a gentleman! What a man, what a night! My spines still custard...looking forward to reminiscing with you soon, my STAR!

And as for the rest of you...I am better in the flesh and hope to meet you at Heaven on Earth in the next few weeks. Please call for details.

NB: Please note profile restrictions, Thank-you

Kind Regards
XMadi
havata
havata - Re: Review - Madi - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 658
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-15 14:03:57

Agreed with MartinM about the arse... Madi, with that backside you should consider offering anal games, I will be the first to jump in, pun intended!
:-)
assbonk
assbonk - Re: Review - Madi - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 168
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-15 14:40:07

@havata - That is a sight I want to see....
pregyzn
pregyzn - Re: Review - Madi - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-15 17:22:37

is this madi from durban
martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Madi - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 245
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-16 19:13:41

Madi - you make me blush!! Thanks for the chat today. A.
Madi
Madi - Re: Review - Madi - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2012-05-17 13:54:42

Well you did a whole lot more than that to me Martin...was a great pleasure seeing you too x
antonp1977
antonp1977 - Re: Review - Madi - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-05 09:34:30

I visited Madi recently at HOE and what a pleasure! Seriously hot body. If you're an ass-guy like me you will not be disappointed. You can play coinage off her butt.

If I had to find fault: When I got there I could smell & taste smoke on her, but it was very faint and didn't really bother me too much. However, for those who are very sensitive to it, this might be a showstopper.

Service is good. Great kisser. Average-Good BJ (with). Great shag. I didn't go for a massage (no time), but everything else was good. She's also reasonably intelligent and can hold together a decent conversation which is a big plus for me.

Didn't speak to her on the phone as I dealt with Kim in making the booking (both e-mail and phone), so rating for telephone manners is based on that interaction.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Feisty01
Feisty01 - Re: Review - Madi - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-17 23:24:05

Hi Madi ;) had a good couple of hours to cum down from the high of being completely looked after by yourself ;) Wow, what an experience it was meeting you & being welcomed to HOE. HOE welcome was very warm, the hospitality very professional and my time with you exceptional. From the moment I was in your presence, I experienced complete comfort, relaxation & then orgasmic pleasure ;) The massage was unrushed and a very enjoyable start to what turned out to be an amazing hour or so with you. Your pictures here are amazing, but do not do you justice as you are more beautiful in person. The picture of your bum is famous on ESA and I now know why ;) wow, what a bum, what a body ;) Beautiful personality, beautiful body, toned firm shapely legs, a bum to die for hahaha & your breasts, wow, natural and gorgeous. The full GFE experience was mind & body blowing hahaha. I found that we could not only enjoy each other physically, but I also found talking with you very easy and enjoyable. I could have stayed with you all night, if only time allowed lol another time perhaps. Thanks again for an unforgettable experience and look forward to our next encounter sooner rather than later hopefully. Have a great week. R. xxx ;)

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Madi - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 506
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-28 21:00:31

It was time to visit Madi again! This visit was very much in line with my previous one, starting with a refreshing dip in the jacuzzi in the devils playground plus lots of kissing and caressing. You need to know what buttons to push with this lady and you have a great time. Thanks Madi. Luv. A.

Ratings:

Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.