[deleted] - Re: Review - Crystal - Menlo Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Crystal - Menlo Park Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-03 09:37:39

Name: Crystal

City: Pretoria

Area: Menlo Park

Full Profile: [View Crystal's Full Profile]

The absolute and utter favourite and best! Not great for my wallet but wow! This lady gets my heart racing. Every time I wonder how she can get better than the last visit, and this one was no different. Crystal is super friendly, super bubbly, super energetic.

The ‘surprise’ this time was a bathroom hour - starting off with a mutual bath in a big tub, relaxing, chatting and playing. We then moved on to the shower, where wow, a wet BJ followed, and the sex was out of this world.. with the mirror reflecting the perfect boobs pressing against the glass while doing her from behind.. this will stay with me for a long long time! Left with a HUGE smile on my face!

Cannot wait for the next surprise!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Sitmyface
Sitmyface - Re: Review - Crystal - Menlo Park Pretoria
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-07 09:13:02
Edited: 2021-06-07 09:13:01

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I finally came to see Crystal it's been a while since HOE. Definitely better than the last your new place is AMAZING so clean and modern and inviting.
I came for a massage but definitely got more than I asked for, your service is THE BEST.
DEFINITELY COMING BACK LOVELY Crystal 🔮
See you soon

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Sitmyface built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Ifyouknow
Ifyouknow - Re: Review - Crystal - Menlo Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-08 21:32:53

Been a while since my last visit to this lovely lady so I decided to go see her today!

We caught up like old friends that had not seen each other in years! The only difference was that she was already naked when I walked it! Just the way I like it ;)

We got nice and comfortably with each other and she offered to shower with me to get me nice and clean. I’m sure we left that shower more dirty though.

She lead me back to the room where she gave me a firm massage which relieved me of my back stress and then she flipped me over and relieved me of my stress in the front if you know what I mean ;)

I won’t give any more details to this session but best believe I left with shaky knees because of this bombshell!!

See you soon!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

CMP
CMP - Re: Review - Crystal - Menlo Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-14 13:32:15

VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE,GOOD BODY AND ASSETS.AWESOME VENUE.CANT WAIT TO GO BACK.SEXIEST BODY I EVER SAW.NEED TO VISIT MORE OFTEN!!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-27 17:04:23

A question that’s been lingering on my mind - as a Jozi native, with a very comfortable nearby punting playground - is “where will I start when I finally land in PTA”? I’ve spoken to some of my Jozi ESA buds about this as well, and the chat always ends with a whiny “is it worth the drive though”!? What a lazy spoiled bunch we are! Well today I decided to take some action, and I don’t think I could have picked a better introduction to the other side of the Jukskei River.

Funny enough the first time I reached out to Crystal was Friday, i.e. a couple of days ago, and this wasn’t me reaching out with the intention of visiting SO soon. I thought I’d treat myself to my Shamrock regular once again when I woke up this morning, but maybe the punting gods were sending me a message by telling me to log in and see who else may be available. I caught Crystal’s profile patiently waiting for me, and I knew it was time to pounce!

Gold members will see part of her face in the PG - I’m sure that bright big smile charms all of us - but it indeed is a mere part that you’re seeing, and I was pleasantly surprised by just how beautiful she was when I saw her in person. Very good looking! Lovely tan, lips you just wanna kiss all day, sexy dark black hair, and scintillating eyes. I was met by someone who clearly takes care of themselves very well, and class and professionalism came completely naturally to her.

Can I talk about the boobs now!? Amazing amazing amazing. She even had to stop me from fondling them a bit too much…mods had to tone it down a bit. She asked me a question I never seem to be able to answer: am I a boob guy or an ass guy? Well, that’s only made more difficult to answer because she’s been blessed with an exquisite derrière as well! Some girls just get it all. You’re damn right I had a lot of fun with that as well!

Our chatter was very interesting. She’s got a very bold personality and she jumps right into some questions other girls might choose to defer to a later booking. I’m mentioning this because it really added to our chemistry, and the comfort levels began to show during the wonderful sensual, which had some awkward moments admittedly, but had some incredible spikes that I absolutely loved!

The massage is absolutely worthwhile, and she really put in some effort into making sure my body was fully stretched and at ease. Almost felt like physio at some moments, but it was a nice touch.

I was very pleased with the venue, and the hygiene was flawless. She’s an excellent hostess: I can’t tell if girls like this get it from strong mentorship or if it’s just an innate personality thing. Either way I was quite impressed. She will be leaving the current complex though, but I imagine the new one matches up.

Crystal is really excellent company, very classy and intelligent, and devilishly naughty when the mood is right. We share a similar wavelength on a lot of things, and I think today unpacked that, only waiting to be further explored. Thank you Crystal for the fantastic time ;)

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Jdelray2
Jdelray2 - Re: Review - Crystal - Menlo Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 268
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-27 23:00:26

Great review Mr Mod ...
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-06 11:36:09

Nothing warms up a cold winter’s day like this beautiful lady! Once again met me at the door wearing next to nothing, showing the million dollar smile! I couldn’t resist and as we are well acquainted now to push her up against the wall at the entrance and enjoy all of her from behind.

Round Two was a more sensual, drawn out event, with bubble bath, lots of teasing, and multiple moans, coming from both of us…

Once again a session to savour and enjoy with my fave.

Cannot wait for the next one!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2021-07-28 10:57:52

In a secure complex off a main road. Had to walk up some stairs. But she is very inviting and warm and friendly. That makes things very comfortable. She does everything well and I enjoyed the overall session because I felt comfortable and at ease.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-08-04 08:53:15

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I was eyeing out Crystals profile for quite some time and my horniness got the best of me so decided to go ahead and make a booking.

She has a nice European look that I like, dark hair, olive skin tone so she ticked the boxes there.

She has really nice delectable boobies to suck on and just lovely to play with so awesome then it came to the bj and wow she really knows how to make a guy melt in her mouth.

The deed was okay we had a real good go and she can definitely take a proper pounding and to see those boobies bounce just got me harder and harder.

Overall good experience although she isn’t as slim as her photos suggest. Good first time experience but just a bit lacking on the chemistry so won’t return.

Thanks Crystal for an awesome experience!

Ratings:

Body: 3/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until s69y built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-08-06 07:43:32

Had a booking with Crystal yesterday. She operates from an apartment…a stunning place. Parking is off the street and is secure. No issue there…She tries to make it comfortable and relaxing for you. Message was average and the FH was good. I felt that we were a bit out of sync, and I think it will be much better with a second or even third booking. She looks after herself and has a banging body…natural boobs which was a big plus. Highly recommended…she is a couple of levels above the rest. Her rate is a bit high, but worth it. Highly recommended.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.