Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-27 08:27:27

Name: Madison / Madisons East Rand

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand

Full Profile: [View Madison / Madisons East Rand's Full Profile]

WOW, this was my second visit with Madison, and for sure not the last! She is one very special girls with alot of sas. Thank you for the best massage ever!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Madison / Madisons East Rand - East Rand Johannesburg
Re: Review - Madison / Madisons East Rand - East Rand Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2013-09-25 20:19:15

So i had been wanting to visit this beauty for some time after reading the reviews here. Did not have an opportunity to make a long commute and then have time to enjoy a good session.. But today it so happened that i was in the area and so booked Madison.

And am I glad I did! Madison is one beautiful classy sexy lady. Wow! I had booked only for an hour as it was my first time at the venue... But it was a great hour. Madison is such a sweetheart. Her personality, her way of engaging , her eye for detail and client reaction ... absolutely awesome...

It is one of the best if not the best sessions I have had. period. The massage was great and it slowly diffused into sensual , starting from touch here a touch there to a brush of hands at the right places and the touching of that petite , tight lithe body here and there and slowly morphed into a sensual. She is a professional knows what she is doing and is fully aware of the responses so to adjust accordingly....

I guess what makes the session is her sensuality. She oozes sex appeal and sensuality , she is very attentive to client's responses and ever so unrushed in what she does that it seems like eternity yet you enjoy the prolonged , touch of hands, brush of lips here, the full contact of that beautiful body glistening with oil ...and the view in full length mirror... aahh! it is magic, she is magic... She definitely set the benchmark as far as sensual massage goes with true and real balance of both and delivered with such fine touch... And to top it a great personality, easy to talk to and has a sense of humour...All in all she is a great package iin herself.. and her service is par excellence..

The only down side for me was the premise as parking is a bit tight.. But will not deter me from visiting again and again. And for long sessions... She is awesome... No disrespect to other accomplished masseuses but so far she in my books she is rated right at the top for what she delivers.

PS: Madison, I had a gr8 time and thank you. You are awesome ! As if the whole experience was not enough to make me feel like a million bucks the compliment on how old i looked was the icing on the cake :-)... hope to see u soon and next time it will be longer.... :-*...

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Madison / Madisons East Rand - East Rand Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2013-09-28 08:22:34

Hey madison..u r welcome it was a pleasure to meet u! Look 4wd to many more sessions! :-*
mitchelj45
mitchelj45 - Re: Review - Madison / Madisons East Rand - East Rand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-30 08:12:26

Wow, again, this was my 4th visit, and she does not dissapoint! The time spend with her is just awesome! Being away for some time, i could not stop thinking of the day that i can return, so much so, that i went the first day i could.

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.