Navigation
DayRider
DayRider - Re: Review - Fancy Face - Fairlands Johannesburg
Re: Review - Fancy Face - Fairlands Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 362
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-15 23:06:43

Send him a message to phone you & maybe offer him a freebie - he did waste his time, petrol etc. Will also show sincerity!! A subsequent good review contras the bad one above.
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Review - Fancy Face - Fairlands Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 788
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-16 07:16:59

@lucky17
Patient you say? And that being your first post?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Fancy Face - Fairlands Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-05-16 08:25:26

Apology accepted, all good!
pumkeater
pumkeater - Re: Review - Fancy Face - Fairlands Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 260
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-16 08:49:32

Solange sounds like a very down to earth girl and daporra seems to be an easy going guy! So all is good!!! JJ
havata
havata - Re: Review - Fancy Face - Fairlands Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 672
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-16 12:35:38

Solange, PM daporra and give him a totally free outcall blast! Then ask him for a review. Thats good business, if you ask me... Pity about the no-anal, would have been there like a bear. Better mention it on your profile.
solange
solange - solange
solange
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-17 01:06:39

@havata I will take that into consideration.
Valentine
Valentine - Re: Review - Solange - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Solange - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 113
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-08 21:19:13

Name: Solange

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

Full Profile: [View Solange's Full Profile]

Oh my word! This lady is just simply amazing! Getting there was a bit uncertain (quite a drive for me), but well worth the drive. Solange is good looking... has a beautifully sexy body (not too curvy, but just enough and in all the right places).

Solange gives a good blow (I've had better, to be fair) but, by golly, I very rarely get an explosive finish like she gives.

I really wish that I could keep Solange to myself... but that would defeat the purpose, as she would soon be out of business... So I am sharing this great review in the hope that she can make lots of money in this business from fans and admirers like myself.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
newtopo
newtopo - Re: Review - Fancy Face - Fairlands Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-14 08:26:24

Saw you back sweetie!!!! Did not forget you. Will try to come and see you very soon!!!!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Solange - Linden Johannesburg
Re: Review - Solange - Linden Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2013-11-23 12:33:01

Name: Solange

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linden

Full Profile: [View Solange's Full Profile]

The night the condom broke. It was one of those punts that sprung out of a combination of boredom and being horny. My regular wasn't available and when I called Solange, she was the most friendly WG that night. We chatted for a bit and I made the appointment. The house didn't look too impressive. Solange had to manually open the gate. The house was sparsely furnished and had curtains to seprate the other areas from the hallway. It didn't feel very welcoming. The room was better, it did it's job. I met Solange, we chatted and she started to give and amazing blow. It was awesome. I kept stopping her when I felt like cumming. I didn't want the blow to end. She really loved it. Even when I blew my load, she kept sucking. This made it feel great, my dickhead was sensitive and having it sucked while cumming was thrilling. When it came to tapping that ass. And, I mean a great ass to tap. She unfortunately only had baby oil. This made me edgy. I prefer either a waterbased or silcone based lubbe. I asked her if she had either, none of either. Her assurance was that it had worked in the past. She was night and tight. I was about over a quater of a ways in when something felt off on the condom. I pulled out and low and behold, condom had broke. It was a nerve wrecking experience. I'm rating her low because of that. Although the blowjob was amazing, lubbe protects both parties involved.I might return, if only to prove she is as good as some reviewers have said. And, if her blowjob is anything to go by, tapping that ass might be epic, I hope.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.