hehe!!! thanks for your review
martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Bonnie - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Bonnie - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 293
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-21 19:21:09

Maybe we should have a return game soon. lots of Jacuzzi!!LOL. A.
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Review - Scarlet - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Scarlet - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 247
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-29 15:49:40

Name: Scarlet

Telephone Number: 079 478 8654

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Scarlet's Full Profile]

Absolutely brilliant young lady, had an awesome visit with her and she really gets into it. Tasty, juicy and a joy to visit. Will I return????? Absafuckinglutely....from nowhere into my top 5 of all time!!!!! Thanks Scarlet it was great.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
rocco20
rocco20 - Re: Review - Bonnie - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 305
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-29 19:43:34

Is Bonnie and Scarlet the same girl?
Scarlet
Scarlet - Re: Review - Bonnie - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11
  View Profile  
Posted: 2012-05-31 09:58:21

wow what a compliment!!!! you made my day!!!! Hope to see you soon
Scarlet
Scarlet - Re: Review - Bonnie - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2012-05-31 09:59:11

wow what a compliment!!!! you made my day!!!! Hope to see you soon
ecnall
ecnall - Re: Review - Scarlet - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-21 17:36:05

Outstanding. One of the best experiences I've had. Heard the venue was pricey but its worth the money. Thank you for a great time. Will definitely return.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
SeeConquerCome
SeeConquerCome - Re: Review - Scarlet - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-22 13:54:08

I finallly managed to make time for my Pretoria adventure which was with a lady at HOE, and Scarlet was my first choice becuase of the excellent reviews and promise shown by her pictures.

The ride to Pretoria was an adventure in itself due to the high traffic volumes and because I missed the right turnoff, but thanks to Mrs GPS, I got to HOE just a minute late to my appointment.

In terms of the venue, I can now confirm for myself that HOE is not hype but actuallly a very well run and professional venue. The room was just amazing, with a huge shower for two people and clean towels, soap, deodrants, the works. The lady can actually choose her own music choice to suit the client which is quite fancy indeed. The room was big, smart, private and clean so ticked all the right boxes with me. So, this has been the best equipped and smartest room and venue that I have experienced, and I have experienced lots.

In terms of privacy, I can relate to other punters who have aired concerns. I decided however on my first visit to try the front entrance as I was not too concerned about seeing friends and/or colleagues, as this is Pretoria and I am from JHB. I am not the type of client that will come to braai's or while away at the bar so next time round, I will try their more discrete backdoor route. I actually left via the back route. Scarlet told me that they had bought the back house which would help the situation further.

I did a rating on 3 on telelhone manners to cover the exchanges that I had with HOR rception as I never contacted Scarlet direclty. The reception tends to be quite busy so abrupt and hurried, but the ladies publish theirt individual numbers so that to me is the preferred route.

In terms of Scarlet, where does one start. This is a curvaceous bundle oif pure sexuality. We started off with a massage and them moved over to the bed for round 2. What was absolutely amazing about this lady was how she got into the swing of things, enjoying herself to the fullest. I would lbe quite vain to say that it was due to me me, but I think rather that she is a naturally erotic person, and given the right circumstances, she will not hold back. Other punters had mentioned that she "was a squirter" and I had not really experienced it before but was totally blown away by this lady. As I am the type of guy that likes to give as much as I receive, this act was a total turn on for me, and a sight to behold and experience.

In terms of conversation and personality, we hit it off like a ton of bricks, and never had a awkard moment, and she made sure all the time that I was comfortable., I could sense that she has a strong peronality, and will not be shy to show her displeaure to misbehaving punters, but I had no probems at all. She came across as an assured intelligent "comfortable i her own skin" type of person.

In summary, I would probably just suggest to HOE to work further on privacy. Make sure that there is a totally discrete way to enter and leave. And, does the car guard have to patrol right outside my car when we are in a secured place, probably not. There is really not much other improvements that I can suggest other than catering, from a fee perspective, for the "one hour visit" kind of guy like me versus the guy that is going to sit at the bar and be there for the whole day. Having said that, if it came push to shove, I would pay the money for the classy facilites. Weill done HOE - ticked all the boxes and definitely have set the standard for other venues.

In terms of Scarlet, she and I went to heaven and back a few times, and even though she has no wings (I checked), she was indeed an Angel with a little bit of devil. Thank you for the wonderful time - an asset to HOE. I will definitely visit again but will also want to spread the love around to some of the other ladies as welll, it is just the primeval caveman urges in me.

Thank the lord that I stay in JHB as living close to HOE and the ladies would bankrupt me. I am going to visit from time to time as a "from me to me" special reward.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: Review - Bonnie - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 315
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-27 17:08:00

rocco20 --Sorry for any confusion & yes Bonnie changed a month or so ago to Scarlet -- Same Angel

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.