Lacey
Lacey - Re: Shaven Guys
Re: Shaven Guys
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1785
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-17 00:15:05

On 2019-03-16 23:48:26 Arizona said:
Manscaping is a huge turn on... I mean who wants to go down there licking and sucking balls and be using pubes as dental floss at the same time... Have you ever choked on a pube when it gets stuck in the back of your throat and yet you still try carry on doing deep throat?

Such a passion killer!

Here is a little humour to add to the thread.

Sorry couldn't resist.

After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.
I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considerd myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen.
I didn't have long to wait. At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me.
The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned .Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the drawer for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon.I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so.I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me. This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain.
The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before. unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good ". Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect...:)

Arz

Haha hahaha this had me in stitches
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Shaven Guys
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 557
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-17 06:21:05

I neverin my life shave till after I start some punting. One ladie told me one day she sill give e a good BJ next time if Im cleaned shaved. Say no more, since then I shaved before I visit every lady and the response till now is good. Can see the ladies appriciated it.
Other side is how can I want the ladies to be clean shaved because and Im not. Its both way street.
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Shaven Guys
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 275
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-17 14:28:12

On 2019-03-16 23:44:17 786dadzn said:
On 2019-03-16 22:25:43 Gav31 said: I love being clean. I used to shave for many years until I got me a body groomer. Now there's no nicks, cuts, irritations whatsoever.

Care to teach
..plz

Nothing to teach, the body groomers are made in a way that you can't get nicked or injured.
JACKRIBET
JACKRIBET - Re: Shaven Guys
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1761
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-17 14:31:22

Me starting shaving after I lost my virginity to a French girl who did not shave downstairs and under her armpits.
Wow was that gross!
Duke_of_Hazard
Duke_of_Hazard - Re: Shaven Guys
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 241
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-17 14:52:40

On 2019-03-17 00:15:05 Lacey said:
On 2019-03-16 23:48:26 Arizona said: Manscaping is a huge turn on... I mean who wants to go down there licking and sucking balls and be using pubes as dental floss at the same time... Have you ever choked on a pube when it gets stuck in the back of your throat and yet you still try carry on doing deep throat?

Such a passion killer!

Here is a little humour to add to the thread.

Sorry couldn't resist.

After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.
I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considerd myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen.
I didn't have long to wait. At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me.
The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned .Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the drawer for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon.I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so.I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me. This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain.
The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before. unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good ". Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect...:)

Arz

This just never gets old or loses its sparkle

Haha hahaha this had me in stitches

Jenna
Jenna - Re: Shaven Guys
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 572
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-17 19:23:27

I prefer clean or trimmed.
I will even offer to do it for u if u need assistance. Hehe
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Shaven Guys
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 560
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-17 22:43:46

On 2019-03-17 19:23:27 Jenna said:
I prefer clean or trimmed.
I will even offer to do it for u if u need assistance. Hehe

Jenna thats sounds kinky .... now I must leave to grow again lol
stary eyed
stary eyed - Re: Shaven Guys
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-18 05:24:36

I am always clean, but might consider leaving a two weeks trail and allow Jenna to do the honours.
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Shaven Guys
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1052
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-18 06:55:14

I shave. But when it comes to a lady it doesn't matter if its smooth, trimmed of full Bush glory. All that matters to me is impeccable hygiene. Clean punani is a must, whether naked or wearing a fur coat.
Done_It_All
Done_It_All - Re: Shaven Guys
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 224
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-18 09:08:24

Arz...still rolling on the floor, my secretary wanted to know if she needs to call an ambulance ...brilliant

I tried the shaving thing, but my balls sweated all day long, couldn't handle it so haven't tried it since.
Every now and then I trim up a to make myself presentable though

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.