Navigation
andiwant
andiwant - Re: Review - Danica - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Danica - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 148
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-21 19:03:50

Been checking out her profile for a few months now. What to do, what to do, so many, so little time (and budget)!
Lupe11
Lupe11 - Re: Review - Danica - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-21 22:56:24

Remember NO owo. I normally take that into consideration.
DayRider
DayRider - Re: Review - Danica - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 479
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-22 01:14:42

Gunter has good taste. Click - favourites!!!!
SeeConquerCome
SeeConquerCome - Re: Review - Danica - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-22 07:59:30
Edited: 2012-06-22 08:00:56

Good looking dame. Pics on P..m...t amazing. She just needs a couple more good reviews.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Danica - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2012-06-26 19:45:24

This hottie looks good and i saw her there at the venue surely she will be my next visit...
mmdollar
mmdollar - Re: Review - Danica - Waterkloof Pretoria
Re: Review - Danica - Waterkloof Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-05 15:11:56

Name: Danica

City: Pretoria

Area: Waterkloof

Full Profile: [View Danica's Full Profile]

Entering the venue remains a bit of an issue but.....Danica was amazing the BJ is a freaken Amazing she loves what she does and does it well. The overall experience with her was great she can actually put two sentences together. This girl works hard on her body you can tell.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
SeeConquerCome
SeeConquerCome - Re: Review - Danica - Waterkloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 103
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-13 17:25:13

Went for my second Pretoria excursion today, and thought of trying another lady that I had my eye on for a while ... and shock and horror, this time not someone at HOE. Danica was my choice as her photographs are too me, are some of the best on ESA.

Was quite easy to find the venue, Rigel turnoff and not too many twists and turns to get there. There was secure parking, albeit parking could be an issue on busy days. Sort of comparable to HOE, other than the rooms are smaller but just as smart. Always a pleasure to have a smart comfortable clean room as I have had my share of dumps over the years.

Privacy was an issue as I bumped into numerous people, ranging from the owners to clients to the ladies. Having said that, as I am from Sandton, I had no real worries about bumping into friends, colleagues and family. I do wonder how some punters from Pretoria feel about the privacy, so my advice to the venue owners is to come up with a backdoor discrete path.

Danica was all that she promised in her photographs. When I saw her naked, I literally went weak at the knees, and felt like a kid looking through a sweetshop window, wanting to get my hands on all the sweets. Definitely to me, the kind of woman you would be proud to have on your arm, and who would make men envious and other women jealous.

She backs up her looks and body with a great Girlfriend experience, we chatted quite a bit with no akward moments. She is a regte Afrikaans meisie and I was quite taken by her cute accent and Afrikaans sayings - some things sound so much better and funnier in Afrikaans. Anyway, she brought back fond memories of my time in the army, being stationed in Pretoria and hooking up with Pretoria girls. If you are looking for PSE then go elsewhere as this is a classy and forthright girl, and get the sense that you will get the best from her if you treat her with respect.

Sh/e has an amazing and lovely body and best of all clean and sweet smelling body, and I had the most wonderful time exploring all of it, and in all different positions, and which even extended to facesitting and sixty-nine, which she took in her stride. We started off with a mssage before the real action started. No OWO was offered and I did not force the issue. Her breast were so beautiful and succulent that at times, I felt like a baby nursing. As I enjoy giving as much as receiving, I made sure that she was well treated and enjoyed the toungue lashing as much as I did.

I am suprised, after visiting her, as to why she has had mixed reviews in the past. She scores top marks for me on all fronts and really made Pretoria proud. What is also worth noting is that the fee is very reasonable for the quality that one gets. So, fellow explorers, I would have no qualms about placing her on the "must visit" list.

"jusqu'à ce que nous nous reverrons"

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
blonderocks
blonderocks - Re: Review - Danica - Waterkloof Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 96
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-19 14:14:24

Danika is a real gem. The session started with a nice massage followed by a nice slow BJ. I then muffed her and could have continued licking than juicy pussy forever. I then stimulated her pussy with her vibrator, seeing than vibrator slide in and out of than love hole just set the seen for a memorable fuck. We fucked in several positions until I shot my load. Still recovering from this session. Thanks for the great session and see you again soon.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

blonderocks
blonderocks - Re: Review - Danica - Waterkloof Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-19 14:14:25

Danika is a real gem. The session started with a nice massage followed by a nice slow BJ. I then muffed her and could have continued licking than juicy pussy forever. I then stimulated her pussy with her vibrator, seeing than vibrator slide in and out of than love hole just set the seen for a memorable fuck. We fucked in several positions until I shot my load. Still recovering from this session. Thanks for the great session and see you again soon.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Lupe11
Lupe11 - Re: Review - Danica - Waterkloof/Pretoria East Pretoria
Re: Review - Danica - Waterkloof/Pretoria East Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-16 23:54:33

Area: Waterkloof/Pretoria East

I decided to take the plunge after knowing that she doesn't offer owo which is something that really matters to me. She is just too much of a playboy playmate. The body is as good as the photos ! Shag was good, loved the way moaned and groaned. Good experience after all despite no owo.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.