Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Gangbang Party bus
Re: Gangbang Party bus
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7042
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-15 17:12:09

On 2019-03-11 09:09:07 Dietergent40 said:
we just seeing what kind of response we get to see if it is going to work and be worth our while. As you can imagine the cost for this project is high so it needs to be worth my while.If people could start spreading the news we would get a better idea if we could put it together but yes we really want to do it.

Psssst it actually needs to be worth the ladies while to get them on bored.

Remember you might be taking a risk of booking the wrong ladies. However as ladies we don't know who and what we are dealing with as well as how intoxicated you guys are what your behavior is like when you are intoxicated etc... A question about safety and payment was already raised. You answered. But as a lady I must say that your answer was niether satisfying or convincing. This is just my take as a veteran in this industry. Also expectations could be another reason why this might or might not work.

Will the punters be expecting this to be a orgy or do each want their own ladies. Not all ladies are into the group thing. Some might say if i am expected to be with 2 guys it's double pay 3 guys Tripple pay etc... You might find some ladies don't mind. Again this is me just offering you advice on things to think about use it, don't use it. Your choice.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Gangbang Party bus
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7159
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-21 07:13:46

Lol suddenly after my post the thread died lol.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Gangbang Party bus
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3010
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-21 17:34:45
Edited: 2019-03-21 17:42:08

Obviously this didnt happen. Next time work with a wg who can advise as to how things could work. I just got the impression the OP didn't have a clue about how to organise this cos there was no concrete here is how its gonna work and this is what its gonna cost. Ladies will be expected to do XYZ for X rands. I need x number of xxxx type ladies aged 25-35.
And then he also doesnt know how many gamg bangs have been cancelled/rescheduled cos punters were unreliable..... many were interested but when it comes to the action very few keep their word.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Gangbang Party bus
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 100
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-21 17:53:00

Yes, i think this is most guys fantasy to do something like this. And when the opportunity comes up, there are many enthusiastic takers.
But then blood starts flowing back to the brain. Am i really willing to reveal my identity to others? Can i really slip away at the time for so long? Am i really willing to perform in front of others? etc etc etc. (Or maybe just me overthinking stuff).
Bbw Nadia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3017
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-23 11:39:22
Edited: 2019-03-23 11:47:41

On 2019-03-21 17:53:00 Vrik said:
Yes, i think this is most guys fantasy to do something like this. And when the opportunity comes up, there are many enthusiastic takers.
But then blood starts flowing back to the brain. Am i really willing to reveal my identity to others? Can i really slip away at the time for so long? Am i really willing to perform in front of others? etc etc etc. (Or maybe just me overthinking stuff).

I m an overthinker. I think organising something like this needs someone experienced in both the sex for sale and swinging industries to pull it off. And to arouse interest it needs more specific info. You cannot give the 'inbox me and I will send info' reply. What I was interested to know is how physically and finacially secure are ladies on a bus full of drunk horny men? How are ladies gonna be paid? Xrand for the trip or are ladies expected to hook guys on the bus? For the guys- do you pay each lady or can you have any lady you want & if so how many ladies can you have if its incl in the ticket.Can ladies turn down guys? After buying a ticket are guys expected to bring cash along on the trip to pay ladies?
Bbw Nadia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3018
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-23 11:41:09
Edited: 2019-03-23 11:46:01

Double post
Amoretta
Amoretta - Re: Gangbang Party bus
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-03 14:44:06

I got a voice message from this Dieter guy...I called back no answer. I sent a Whatsapp no answer. Today I called and a strange lady answered. I made an excuse about a wrong number. I then tried to message this person on ESA and an admin message comes up that he has been banned. All rather dodgy I'd say ...
SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: Gangbang Party bus
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 670
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-03 15:10:53

I think you may have dodged a bullet here, Amoretta. :)

By the way... you are stunning. xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.