Navigation
Original Pearl
Original Pearl - Re: Review - Original Pearl - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Original Pearl - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 102
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-20 08:01:29

It's always a pleasure babe,and thank you for your continued support I really appreciate it.Thank you for taking the time to write this review
Upfront
Upfront - Re: Review - Original Pearl - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Original Pearl - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-24 07:23:16

Name: Original Pearl

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Original Pearl's Full Profile]

Jesus Christ of Nazareth!! Where do I even begin with this amazing super beautiful lady... We had a misunderstanding on our first booking but she apologized and we moved on from it. But I tell you guys, she more than made up for it, in more ways than one, I'm scared that I might have caught feelings and that hasn't happened to me before. I haven't seen such beauty in all my punting years. She's sweet and blessed with an amazing body and a great personality to round it all up. We talked like we knew each other for long time and I even went as far as telling her about my shit show of a marriage 😂😂😂 But overall, I think I just found my number 1 lady and might even take her off the market. So the question is, will I return? You bet your sweet ass I will return

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Original Pearl
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 106
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-24 11:05:58

@upfront I'm glad we finally got it right and I got to meet you..it was amazing..I was more than happy to listen to you and I hope you felt a little better after our conversation.. genuinely hope things works out for you for and I'm looking forward to seeing you again.
NkosanaCharming
NkosanaCharming - Re: Review - Original Pearl - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-30 12:06:16

Name: Original Pearl

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Original Pearl's Full Profile]

I've been hoping to see this lady from the moment I joined the purple world. Her reviews and pics were as fantastic then as they are now.

She is operating from a secure and private guesthouse. I always try avoid driving in, so I parked at a nearby store and walked for 5 mins to get to the venue. Once there I was pleasantly suprised to see a gorgeous face. This was going to be a good session. She had lovely full lips that you want to kiss and, of course, see around your little friend. She kissed me like I was a lost but recently found lover - I recall seeing comments about how great her kisses are and I can confirm that this is true. She also provided a mean blow. It wasn't the fast and furious kind I'm inclined to enjoy but the unrushed, deep and sensual kind. The rest of the deed was fantastic too, she takes your guidance and is an active participant.

The unit itself is spacious and she seems to be the only one operating from it. Shower facilities are fine.

A downside was the delayed start. I plan my trip beforehand and I try to pitch at the exact time set. I waited a few mins outside and a little more inside so she could get ready. There is a part to this I understand because I always punt in the morning. I accept that there is a bit more to prepare for a morning punt than there is in an afternoon punt (e.g. housekeeping). I'd have loved for this to be different. We didn't converse too much, she responded when I spoken to so our conversations felt asymmetrical. But others seem to have the opposite experience so it may just be a me thing. Outside of those things I really enjoyed my time with her and I think you will too.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Original Pearl
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 108
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-30 16:34:38

Hey NC..Thank you so much for this lovely review.. genuinely had a great with you and you are a great kisser yourself..I'm so sorry for making you wait
DurbanHustler
DurbanHustler - Re: Review - Original Pearl - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 351
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-17 11:39:48

o nice . . . will be booking her next for an oral session . . . . today my mind is on Pocahontas (Toti) . . . if i dont get a a booking then will move pearl up a few days lol.
she_squirts
she_squirts - Re: Review - Original Pearl - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-05 22:09:55

Pearl please do come back to Jozi, we have unfinished business. To those driving around Jozi, watch out for a dude carrying 48kg kettlebell up and down the hill somewhere in Bedfordview, I am training for Pearl.
Original Pearl
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 113
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-02-06 10:26:50

Lool I'm coming babe keep training
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Original Pearl - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2023-02-06 16:14:20

Can I join
Original Pearl
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 114
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-02-06 16:59:43

Ofgos you can babe

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.