[deleted] - Re: Review - Tinashe - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tinashe - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-06-24 15:14:23

Name: Tinashe

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Halfway House

Full Profile: [View Tinashe's Full Profile]

Was with T earlier this week and had such a fun session. She met me at the door with a skimpy black mini skirt and immediately started twerking and grinding on me. Gave me a hug and reprimanded me for staying away for so long.

I had brought drinks and we had a quite a playful and fun session. Told her to keep that mini skirt on in the first round and the sight of it during reverse cowgirl drove me wild.

I'll bring the gift I promised next time babe.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Beast Stk
Beast Stk - Re: Review - Tinashe - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-29 12:43:50

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
An exciting and wonderful personality from service to everything.She is a goddess and you will definitely like her.She is beautiful!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Beast Stk built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
MrPinappleJuice
MrPinappleJuice - Re: Review - Tinashe - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-30 16:16:32

Saw this lady one afternoon, short and petite, baby face assassin.
Couldnt quite hear her properly over the phone she was very soft but i persisted as i really wanted to see her. Got to her place and yip the old lady was around, kinda strange but i knew what i was there for. Body is tight only down is shes got a strange tattoo kinda looks incomplete or something. but other than that photos on point.

Gave a good blow, covered, didnt request owo, good thing too, coz the deed was over relatively quickly, that flower of hers is dangerous. After we chilled chatted for a bit and i was on my way.

but ill be back...xoxoxo

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until MrPinappleJuice built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Sucmeslowly
Sucmeslowly - Re: Review - Tinashe - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 182
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-29 21:55:06

Has anyone muffed it?
DaBang
DaBang - Re: Review - Tinashe - Midrand/Vorna Valley Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tinashe - Midrand/Vorna Valley Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-10 11:19:32
Edited: 2023-01-10 11:19:31

Area: Midrand/Vorna Valley

Received a raw BJ and damn can she suck dick deep throat. Pussy warn tight came twice.

The place is secure and nice, she played RnB and the mood was set. And great massage!! Will be coming back again

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

vidal
vidal - Re: Review - Tinashe - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 113
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-03 03:33:11

Was with T earlier this week and had such a fun session. She met me at the door with a skimpy black mini skirt and immediately started twerking and grinding on me. Gave me a hug and reprimanded me for staying away for so long.

I had brought drinks and we had a quite a playful and fun session. Told her to keep that mini skirt on in the first round and the sight of it during reverse cowgirl drove

I think it's about time I go see these lady. @SFXcool i trust tour recommendations l, i need to tap these
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Tinashe - Midrand/Halfway Gardens Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tinashe - Midrand/Halfway Gardens Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-05-15 11:29:40

Area: Midrand/Halfway Gardens

I had an epic reunion with this babe. It had been a while since I last saw her, so planned a chilled afternoon extended session (2-3 hours) with food, drinks and some herbs.

If it was possible for her to rate me she was going to give me a 3 as she said. I messed up by shaving before I went to her, so I was still a bit sensitive from the shaving cream when I got to her. She was quite dissapointed that I kept stopping her from going all out on the owo and deepthroating the magic stick, because I was still very sensitive. She loves sucking dick and didn't like being directed to stop lol!

But anyway we still managed to have 2 hot rounds and some very nice conversations. Although again here she was also dissapointed because she wanted 3/4 rounds since it was a long booking but I just couldn't go on due to the shaving mishap. Fuck me lol! She literally wanted to fuck all over her new apartment since her roomie was not there. She said she wants to fuck in the bathroom, kitchen, lounge, everywhere, but ya boi Shadow was a bit off his game this time around hayi!

We had a very nice chillas and even called the gentle brother vidal since he had said he wanted me to introduce him. Lol she mind fucked him proper on the phone and I'm sure wherever he is now, he's just itching to bang it out with this babe. She was proper cheeky with him and told him that she's gonna fuck his brains out if he ever dares to show up on her doorstep.

But despite my shaving misadventures I still feel like I laid proper pipe and deep down this energetic nympho knows it.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

vidal
vidal - Re: Review - Tinashe - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 117
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-15 11:40:29

I had an epic reunion with this babe. It had been a while since I last saw her, so planned a chilled afternoon extended session (2-3 hours) with food, drinks and some herbs.

If it was possible for her to rate me she was going to give me a 3 as she said. I messed up by shaving before I went to her, so I was still a bit sensitive
We had a very nice chillas and even called the gentle brother vidal since he had said he wanted me to introduce him. Lol she mind fucked him proper on the phone and I'm sure wherever he is now, he's just itching to bang it out with this babe. She was proper cheeky with him and told him that she's gonna fuck his brains out if he ever dares to show up on her doorstep.

But despite my shaving misadventures I still

"You started it and I must come to finish it off"
her words not mine and I will make sure I have my A-game I heard she is a tiger these one but I will be ready and rep you well @SFXCool.
As soon as I clear my week I will trek to Midrand my brother.
Thanks for the intro and @Tinashe you have been warned xoxo
Tinashe
Tinashe - Re: Review - Tinashe - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-18 08:19:13

Action speaks louder than words,Am here waiting fr u.
Adonis67
Adonis67 - Re: Review - Tinashe - Midrand/Halfway Gardens Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tinashe - Midrand/Halfway Gardens Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-20 07:46:34

Area: Midrand/Halfway Gardens

Damn just had a great experience with this Mammie gents damn where do I even start she is so good venue was decent I came inside her room and she was wearing some short tight dress with no panty and she was super short that was a huge turn on she gave me owo damn she can suck real good to the point her whole mouth was on my tool then we did reverse cow gal and the sight of that ass tattooed was too good yoh she can ride for days then I went for doggy which was a huge mistake because I didn't last that long lol but it was great and the little moans she was giving when I was pumping that ass real hard was a huge turn on damn the ass is nice and soft and her pussy is tight overall a great experience ??thanks T

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Adonis67 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.