Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-04 19:31:17

Name: Leonie

Telephone Number: 072 569 6354

City: Pretoria

Area: Kilner Park

Full Profile: [View Leonie's Full Profile]

Wish I could rate this lady a 10. I was very impressed with her friendly service. She is very talkative and makes you feel comfortable and at ease. The Bj was awsome. The venue is very clean and neat. Will definately return.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
mrporche
mrporche - Re: Review - Leonie - Kilner Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Leonie - Kilner Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 152
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-04 20:50:33

well! while i am not knocking the possibility that Leonie provide a fair service, as italianmuff word which i trust is on it, i can not help to notice that leonie has been advertising in this site for years with no reviews whatsoever and then the sudden out burst of plenty first timers that only post on her profile giving smashing ratings like those of real super stars!!!! this start happening when leonie appeared in top 10 due to be an old advertiser and not for her given services! those reviews of jvvuurgj, hotrodder, likeitlot and other few appear to me blatantly like self-reviews and the ones that has put her in the top 10!!!!!

am i the only noticing this???? or no one cares???
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Leonie - Kilner Park Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-05-04 21:29:05

I was going to say something as well, but just left it. I second your thoughts!!
cumludder
cumludder - Re: Review - Leonie - Kilner Park Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 82
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-04 22:36:11

Porsche right! Am third.....i think she is pushing it big time!!! Number one, yes smashing obvious!....pleaaase! Who looks into this! Not right...not right!
jvvuurgj
jvvuurgj - Re: Review - Leonie - Kilner Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-05 12:15:23

I visit this lady twice a month for the past year. It is coveniant for me because of the location. She worked at a different place in the past were there was no privacy. Im not a punter trying to visit all ladies and rate them, however I feel I have the right to review whoever I visit. I don't want to get involved in arguments and anyone can contact me to clear any misunderstanding. I will make ny number available on request.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Leonie - Kilner Park Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-05-05 13:13:10

The sad fact is that you are not a credible witness. As with anything in life, It takes time to build a credible reliable profile here. Your recommendation is doubtful. Don't take it personally.
martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Leonie - Kilner Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 134
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-05 18:02:56

I am also battling to see how this lady got to be the top of the top 10! Like to see some trusted reviews!
Deon1981
Deon1981 - Re: Review - Leonie - Kilner Park Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-05 18:42:44

Hi I totally agree...been watching this one unfolding in front of one...cant imagine her being even in Valentina's league or getting there....lol...bt as the saying goes You got to fake it till you make it.haha...will be watching this closer than ever...
pumkeater
pumkeater - Re: Review - Leonie - Kilner Park Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 242
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-05 22:14:22

Just god fucking blind me! I don't need to watch this space closer or at all! To me is simply pretty clear!!!
Unfortunately the new top 10 system where ESA cut down to 0+ everyone at the end of the month has many benefits but the bad one is that takes just one single self-review of 5 and there the lady appear amount the super stars !! Just that easy.....top it with that for days after the cut the top 10 ranks by oldest advertisers!

That eruptions of reviews of top class services and smashing looks that Leonie exhibit on her profile (mainly by newbies ) just happens 3 months or so ago when the system change but mind that she been advertising here for around 3 years and not even one word was said about her !

I'm also not doubting of her fair services and her sweetness but that's it, top 10 is somehow is the face of ESA and be number one.... Please give me a fucking brake...and for the other punters handling 5* so deliberately and easy I suggest to read - reviews the god the bad and the uggly - as a guide before we put people where they don't belong ! JJ
Leonie
Leonie - Re: Review - Leonie - Kilner Park Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2012-05-06 08:44:32

Well seeing that everyone has an egg to lay. Tell me have any of u been with me that u so quick to judge. And even the darkest horse can sometimes come first. Dont judge before u have the facts.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.