Navigation
BigD10
BigD10 - Re: Review - Tammy - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tammy - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 75
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-24 17:46:25

I know Tammy very well we have become friends, and as for her character an personality I'd say sir you hit the nail on the head.

With regards to punctuatality well this world is driven by hope an a sure thing which unfortunately in the profession can never be a yardstick to rate or measure against.

But honesty and the finesse used to lighten the mood an ease into the true Gfe , Tammy has it down to an art . Well Done Tammy . We miss you this side
Tammy
Tammy - Re: Review - Tammy - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 37
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-24 17:57:55

Ahhh thanks again. You guys mean alot to me.mwha
daven4u
daven4u - Re: Review - Tammy - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-07 18:09:49

Not new to the industry. Very well experienced. Enjoy.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Tammy - Alberton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tammy - Alberton Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-10-08 16:05:28
Edited: 2019-10-08 18:00:45

Name: Tammy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Alberton

Full Profile: [View Tammy's Full Profile]

Cant rate regarding the actual experience as it never got there but folks...this is a scam artist of note. Sure...hardships...but we all have those but this one can scam like you have no idea...and has no scruples about it......I have NO RESPECT. Visit at your peril....ungrateful individual

[ Note by ESA, this review is deemed not credible as the punter did not see the advertiser by his own admission. This review will be investigated. ]

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Tammy
Tammy - Re: Review - Tammy - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 38
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-08 20:51:00

Fuzzyduck I know who you are. Just because I blocked you and you have a dirty mouth. Sorry for you but most of my clients the regulars knows me and my place. I dnt think that's fair of you and liqueur talk you were drunk.
Hundsome joe
Hundsome joe - Re: Review - Tammy - Alberton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-08 21:11:03
Edited: 2019-10-09 09:56:43

I must say I have had a few escourts before. And I saw this good looking lady. A body to die for. Her services was to a high standerd. And I think the review I read of the fussy duck is a nonsense. I did not have any issues with Tammy and ill definitely see her again. She made me smile. And she was very accomadating. You go girl.

[ This is a selfie made by the advertiser Tammy - Esa Admin ]

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Hundsome joe
Hundsome joe - Re: Review - Tammy - Alberton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-09 08:22:57
Edited: 2019-10-09 09:56:27

I know tammy for a very very long time I know her for 13years. And she's now a women with panache and style and so can most of her client agree to. She's not a scamster come in really where did you learn that word. She is a very honest and trustworthy girl. Everything she's doing she's doing for her 2 daughters and it's not easy on her she's a single mother and has nobody to help her. This income she gets from this esa she does alot with it. So please look nicely into the mirror. She told me everything about it you. Just because she blocked you of your filthy mouth you leave a review. Shame on you. No heart sies

[ This is a selfie made by the advertiser Tammy - Esa Admin ]

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Tammy - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-10-09 15:30:43

Just for the record. You know something is amiss when you have to contest my accusations with self reviews. Trust me, the best thing you could have done was block me....that way I wont be continually hastled for money for all the sob stories and quite frankly, plain untruthfulness. I never swore at you nor ever used filthy language. I'm the only person who gave you money and insisted on NOTHING in return...yes...go figure. I in fact supported you more than others that would take rather than let you heal. Sorry if the truth hurts...but it's exactly that....THE TRUTH. I have absolutely no need or benefit to lie
BigD10
BigD10 - Re: Review - Tammy - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 76
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-11 04:59:53

On 2019-10-08 16:05:28 [deleted] said:
] Name: Tammy

Cant rate regarding the actual experience as it never got there but folks...this is a scam artist of note. Sure...hardships...but we all have those but this one can scam like you have no idea...and has no scruples about it......I have NO RESPECT. Visit at your peril....ungrateful individual

[ Note by ESA, this review is deemed not credible as the punter did not see the advertiser by his own admission. This review will be investigated. ]

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

[QUOTE;2042088;[deleted]] Just for the record. You know something is amiss when you have to contest my accusations with self reviews. Trust me, the best thing you could have done was block me....that way I wont be continually hastled for money for all the sob stories and quite frankly, plain untruthfulness. I never swore at you nor ever used filthy language. I'm the only person who gave you money and insisted on NOTHING in return...yes...go figure. I in fact supported you more than others that would take rather than let you heal. Sorry if the truth hurts...but it's exactly that....THE TRUTH. I have absolutely no need or benefit to lie
[/QUOTE]

Dear deleted . I guess one of you was on an offish day. I know tammy going on three years , there hasn't been a time I never got a smile , an she aimed to please. She tries very hard to please an all her hardships are actually true to the last tear. And the a fool comes along an well must be the Man upstairs son because he is what woman want An doesn't have a morsel of how to treat a lady . Ok we know it's a service enough now with disgusting behavior.

Apologize an never sully a lady
Slipper
Slipper - Re: Review - Tammy - Alberton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2019-11-08 14:06:34

Guys this lady is amazing she has a very difficult life so please treat her with respect she is not trash I would gladly see her forever if I could.

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.