Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-15 19:50:35

Name: Cleopatra

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Vorna Valley

Full Profile: [View Cleopatra's Full Profile]

Based on her previous reviews, I called her and made a booking for today.
Where do I start? She met me in the carpark wearing a sexy G-string and matching bra..walked me to her room through the garden in high heels in broad daylight!Needless to say, I was already excited watching her shake that ass while walking behind her.She immediately made me feel comfortable. She is very easy to chat to with no apprehension whatsoever. Guys, an hour booking was not enough, really.I enjoyed every part of her body. The kissing was on point, full French, sloppy with lots of tongue. The sex started off nice and slow, then it got nice and steamy.You will know that is enjoying herself as she does get vocal..She creamed as well..big turn on for me..I need to go back to enjoy her all over again..What an amazing session. I'm lost for words..

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Cleopatra
Cleopatra - Re: Review - Cleopatra - Midrand/Vorna Valley Johannesburg
Re: Review - Cleopatra - Midrand/Vorna Valley Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-15 22:07:34

This toned, fit, yummy, handsome man calls himself old, but he's non of that because my body worshiped him today. I normally give my clients pleasure, but today the roles were reversed. I've got a cute love bit on my ass. Fast-forward can have me any day.
Cleopatra
Cleopatra - Re: Review - Cleopatra - Midrand/Vorna Valley Johannesburg
Re: Review - Cleopatra - Midrand/Vorna Valley Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-16 12:05:23

This toned, fit, yummy, handsome man calls himself old. All I know is that he is a Harley. He worshiped my body, and left my bum with a cute love bite. The roles were reversed with him, he pleasured me. My new fav.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.