Re: Review - Pheifer - Blouberg Cape Town
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2020-06-04 09:02:40

Name: Pheifer

City: Cape Town

Area: Blouberg

Full Profile: [View Pheifer's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Was curious to see if her face compliments her gorgeous curves, seeing that she's very private and professional in dealing with customers and by that not posting any facial pictures of herself......o Fuck, she exceeded all my expectations, Horny and Hard from the word go....her Nuru massage made me cume in no time.....💦💦

I'll be Back for more....

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Stealth 75 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
AndrePeter
AndrePeter - Re: Review - Pheifer - Blouberg Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-25 08:45:34

Area: Blouberg

Imagine running your hands over Pfeifer’s body coated in Nuru gel. Stop imagining. Do it for real. I did last week. Phew! Thank you for turning a dream into a reality.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until AndrePeter built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
5555 - Re: Review - Pheifer - Table View Cape Town
Re: Review - Pheifer - Table View Cape Town
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-07 15:52:36

Area: Table View

Best experience ever and will definitely return. I can recommend her to any body who insists on CLASS. Lovely personality and make feel like a king

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

* Until 5555 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
taratus
taratus - Re: Review - Pheifer - Parklands Cape Town
Re: Review - Pheifer - Parklands Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-20 08:18:42
Edited: 2021-02-20 08:18:41

Area: Parklands

Why did I wait so long before trying this? Been lurking the forums for years and finally plucked up the courage to visit a masseuse and I couldn't have made a better choice with Pheifer. Easily one of the greatest experiences of my life and ticked an item off my bucket list.

For anyone that's on the fence about taking the plunge, I can't recommend it highly enough. Pheifer is the only woman I’ve been with beside my wife so there were a lot of nerves when booking and visiting but she's got an extremely warm, open and relaxing persona and I found her extremely easy to talk to. She's very chatty and quickly put me at rest.

As a total newbie I was curious about how everything works so for the benefit of anyone else that hasn't done this before I’ve outlined it below.

Phoned the day before, Pheifer has great phone manners and was very matter of fact about how this would work. It's definitely massage only, the other reviews talking about muffing are nonsense as she made it abundantly clear that she is a masseuse only. She explained I’d have to sanitise and shower when I arrive then again when I leave. The session would be massage only with no penetration or oral. I asked if I could smell her underarms (my kink!) and she agreed but said that was a first. She smells incredible by the way :)

Sent her a WhatsApp to confirm but on the day I realised I wasn't "fully charged" and would struggle to finish. She agreed to move the appointment to the next day with no issue/fuss. All communication was very clear. She's very careful toward sending messages at specific times for married clients which I appreciated. On the day, she sent a WhatsApp pin early in the morning and confirmed the booking.

Upon arrival she answered the door in a see-through wrap/sarong wearing a sexy G-string and bra and looking extremely hot. I asked if I need to wear my mask but she joked I won't need that with what we're about to do and quickly made things relaxed. The only "flaw" I can raise is she's not as young as she states and isn't 34, I would guess mid 40's. She's got a flawless body which would pass for 34 and a very pretty face but she's a little older. It looks like she's had some minor cosmetic surgery (filler?) to keep herself looking youthful. You won't be disappointed and she is very pretty but not 19 anymore. You can really see she takes care of herself. The photos are accurate and she's as hot as you'd think.

Went inside, showed me around (shower+massage room), explained the steps and how it would happen. Mentioned this was a complete first for me so she was very good at explaining everything. Quick shower then into the massage room where she was now just in her G-string and bra and looking incredible!

Instructed me onto the massage table face down and she'd let me know when to turn over. She insists on starting with a massage to help relax which is definitely a good idea to settle in. She applied hot oil and has very soft hands. It was definitely nice to start with a normal massage to "warm up". She's a clever cookie and doesn't just focus on the physical but handled the psychology of the appointment really well and asked a set of questions to put my mind at ease. Asked why I was here today, reassuring me I’d done well to remain faithful for so long, that I seemed to be a nice guy and this was just a massage so wasn't an affair so she works on building your confidence and making you comfortable which was a nice surprise. I'd expected the whole experience to be mechanical and physical only with little conversation so being able to chat warmly and open up about life events was refreshing and therapeutic.

She moved to a position where I could touch her bum/legs and she has the most incredibly soft/smooth skin I’ve ever felt. I have no idea how she's so soft. Great fun to squeeze her bum while she's rubbing your back. She then got completely naked, covered herself in Nuru gel then climbed on my back and gave a full body/body massage.

The best bit was when I got to turn over, now feeling relaxed, with a smoking hot completely naked girl right in front of me! She climbed on the massage table with me so we're face to face, covered herself in Nuru gel and said I could touch her!!! She asks you not to touch her downstairs (front/back) and certainly no penetration but I was able to touch near/around and everything else was on offer. She's got great (enhanced) boobs that are soft with nice perky nipples. Surprised to learn how soft/natural implants feel. I asked if I could smell her underarm and she obliged, had a laugh about it as it's uncommon but she's soft, smooth and smells amazing there, much to my enjoyment. She's got a very small/tight beaver (no beef curtains!) with a neatly manicured landing strip. No hair anywhere else. Asked if I could massage her clit, firmly but politely told no. She's stunning to look at and everything is as tight/sexy as you'd hope.

She then switched to a reverse cowgirl position with me sat on the table (it's tilted up for comfort) and having a great doggy view of her ass/lips. This probably felt the best as she sits on you, grabs your cock and slides back/forth. I felt like I was inside her and would have finished right there if I wasn't so empty. The visual + the stimulation was amazing. Ample time to squeeze her ass and enjoy the view while she plays with you.

Lastly she turned around, faced me, took me with both hands and gave me a very firm and slippery hand job. I'd cum too recently to finish quickly and started to get nervous about running over time as I’d only booked for 30 minutes but I think she took pity on me as a first timer/showering too long and she said she wanted me empty before I leave - I was very happy with that! :) Took matters into my own hands while staring into her eyes which was super fucking hot and it didn't take long before I asked her to take over and finish things off. Had a great squirt and sat there with an enormous smile on my face wondering why the hell I haven't done this sooner. She cleans you up and chats a bit before directing you to the shower. The Nuru gel is a bit of a pain to wash off, needs lots of water but totally worth it. She's also clever to point out her perfume is on you and you should wash it off. She was quite right because when I got home I could still smell her on my clothes (which was nice!) but I had to shower again and wash my shirt.

After showering/dressing I gave her the cash and gave her everything I had as I’d run a few minutes over. I won't give exact rates but 30 minutes was under R1k and 1 hour is a little over R1k. I booked 30 minutes which wasn't enough and will definitely book 1 hour next time, possibly even longer so I’ve got more time to play and enjoy her.

She provided a (sanitised) bottle of water, which was a nice touch before I gave her a hug and left while grinning like a Cheshire cat.

I will definitely be back and could happily make this a regular thing. It's only going to get better now I know what to expect and we get familiar with each other. Cannot recommend highly enough!! She's doing this for extra cash and is going to get out sooner rather than later so don't miss out before she's gone!

Thank you Pheifer! After 4 decades of sexual frustration this was one of the greatest experiences of my life! Couldn't be happier! Stunning woman and stunning service!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

* Until taratus built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Pheifer - Blouberg Cape Town
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-02-20 10:44:01

@taratus, GREAT review mate! Very informative, and I'm happy for you having such an awesome one for your first time.

I kept chatting to Pheifer when she was in Jhb but never got to see her (the story is a little bit funny actually). Glad she treated you so well.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Pheifer - Blouberg Cape Town
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-02-20 13:25:32

On 2021-02-20 08:18:42 taratus said:

..... I've outlined it below.....

Outlined??!!?? Bru, if it wasn't for the epic of a manual you delivered I'd dub you the king of the understatement!!

Nice work on popping that cherry.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Pheifer - Table View Cape Town
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-02-27 08:42:05

"Aphrodite" the Goddess of Sensuality is the only way to define Pheifer. Inn all my Travels I've never experienced such an Intense and Explosive connection with a lady.
While typing up this review I'm still aroused by the thoughts of her soft erect nipples gliding across every inch of my body and the soft touch of Her hand's while stroking my Throbbing Pillar to the point of no return.
Reviews and pictures can't do justice to this little Jewel, Pheifer I thank you so kindly for accommodating me in your hectic schedule and taking the time show me the true meaning of Sensual fulfilment and loads of Erotic pleasure.

Till next time....

P.S. It will be a Sin if you don't share your Tantra skills with other Masseuse- I'll gladly volunteer as your personal guinea pig- also thanks for the Sensual Pictures, I'm sure they'll Cume in Handy...🤣

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Stealth 75 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
lovetotravel6303
lovetotravel6303 - Re: Review - Pheifer - Table View Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-17 08:08:09

I hadn’t seen Pheifer for exactly a year and , as the person who introduced Nuru gel to her , had to see her again . It’s really nice when a provider remembers you and also little things we shared last time I saw her . She is even more awesome than before . Started with a great therapeutic massage after the mandatory shower ( which I appreciate) . She has really good massage technique and I see her because you get the best of an awesome massage and a amazing Nuru experience . She has some new “ tricks” of her own that I hadn’t experienced with any of the many Nuru providers I have seen across the world . Sensuality through the roof , but it’s very important to respect her boundaries ( no Oral and no FH. If you love a good massage and are intrigued about how good a body to body “ Nuru like +” experience can be , see her . Oh, and it doesn’t hurt that she has a body that would put many women in their twenties to shame . Illl be back.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Pheifer - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Re: Review - Pheifer - Bloubergstrand Cape Town
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-07-19 09:52:04

Area: Bloubergstrand

This seductive little Milf just never disappoint. Pheifer really knows how to work her sexy curved body around a massage table always leaving me gasping with extended orgasmic pleasure, pure erotic addiction...

In a class of her own...

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Poseidon75 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Pheifer
Pheifer - Re: Review - Pheifer - Blouberg Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-21 13:38:55

Thank you for your kind words. Always appreciate gentlemen.....and especially eye candy. :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.