Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sammy Lee - Edenvale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sammy Lee - Edenvale Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2012-04-18 13:27:48

"I dont do drugs when i am working", but is available "24/7".

Sorry babe, the druggie thing is just too off-putting for many punters. Aside from the typical track marks, sores, bad teeth, filthy hair and clothes, dodgy location, dirty house, the Nigerians, the thieving, etc. there are fucken major risks when you visit a drug den - do a bit of research...more than one poor bastard has been robbed or even killed by drugged out hookers and/or their pimps. Getting naked in a drug den, with your car keys and wallet on the table next to you is just asking for trouble. Read the forum going back a few years...druggie wgs = trouble.

Such a pity...Sammy Lee looks really cute and if she was clean/legit I'd be there like a shot.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-04-18 15:55:35

The only redemption i would contitute is 5 free punts to the punters of ur choice,then let them review u.Organise paking as well.
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Review - Sammy Lee - Edenvale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 695
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-18 16:03:20

Im with Davi on this one
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-04-18 16:30:38

you can keep the free punt, will cost me money in th elong run on medical bills.

one of my worst punts with this lady.
BendOver
BendOver - Re: Review - Sammy Lee - Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-19 11:57:42

did they take the "proff"out of the pudding yet?...poor proff has been there long enough....
havata
havata - Re: Review - Sammy Lee - Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 436
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-19 12:31:40

The bad reviews are intended to provide feedback to fellow punters as well as the wg herself, so she can take notice and improve her service.
Girls, don't get all defensive and bitter about a bad review, but listen to the clients, rectify the substandard areas and let us know that you have done that. Promise you you'll get more punters this way.
assbonk
assbonk - Re: Review - Sammy Lee - Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 114
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-19 12:37:33

Sammy Lee,

I was as Garrett Neal said, 'burnt' by you as well. I left without even us touching, you had my money as it was not so important to me as my general well being.

If you really want to make a serious turnaround, then a short paragraph saying you do not do drugs etc is not going to cut it.

Proof in the pudding, another wasted visit is not going to entice me to taste the pudding (sic)!

You need to do more than that, and maybe some of us will try you again. For starters decent venue, yours or some neutral venue would be great start. Speaking for myself, I would need some very strong convincing to try again, and if so, would give you a very fair and honest review, however I am not yet convinced.

Bottom line I feel very sorry for you, I do not know the circumstances that led to your situation. However the way out starts and ends with you.

Take it or leave it?

Assbonk.

havata
havata - Re: Review - Sammy Lee - Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 439
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-19 12:41:20

Echo that!
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-04-20 00:33:58

The quality and tone of her response is enough to put me off. It reflects her attitude.
unluckyluke
unluckyluke - Re: Review - Sammy Lee - Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-27 07:33:02

sick...many of these drug chicks were conned or tricked on to drugs and are now dependent...and now punters openly offer C A T read between the lines...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.