Navigation
sweet_rolz
sweet_rolz - Re: Review - Sammy Lee - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sammy Lee - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-07 11:20:53

been almost 3 hours since your post @ESA, please take down the 2 posts on Sammy Lee and Toni, they are not mine, as stated above account was hacked.. Don't want there to be any negative affect on these ladies, please honor the request to have them removed, multiple social accounts of mine have been hacked and are causing major issues, just want this one to be resolved so i can move forward with resolving the others.

thanks
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Review - Sammy Lee - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 682
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-07 18:08:17

Dear Punters and Advertisers,

Please note that sweet_rolz's above claim that his account was hacked is untrue and has been checked on our side.
We will not tolerate malicious or vindictive behavior and this punter has been banned from posting further on the forum.

ESA Forum Admin
ricrayred
ricrayred - Re: Review - Sammy Lee - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-10 17:07:55

A lot of mixed reviews here....is Sammy worth a visit guys
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sammy Lee - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-06-11 11:39:19

To be honest it depends on the day, it's a coin toss... when she is on, she is a fireball, fun, quirky and energetic... if it's off day, well, it is what it is.

Take a shot, if she sounds upbeat and bubbly on the phone then give it a shot... Life's a gamble after all.
Jean-PaulS
Jean-PaulS - Re: Review - Sammy Lee - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sammy Lee - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-18 14:00:55

Name: Sammy Lee

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Kempton Park

Full Profile: [View Sammy Lee's Full Profile]

II just want to warn all the punters out there ! This girl that I really thought was such a stunning person has actually lost it with her drug addictions I think.

The reason being my one friend that I have known all my life and who is also a celeb and film Producer is opening a big guest house and sammy approached him a few months ago crying about not having place to stay ect. He felt sorry for her . She just up and left after having a young bunch of rejects steal even his gas bottles and his staff power tools ect. She didn't pay her account owing of almost R5000.

Plus when the owner of the place looked at his CCTV cameras he saw that there was other old dodgy guys staying there also with tattoos all over the body.

She sent the owner messages that she will come pay him ect since then .but last night a bunch of BIKERS came to his place and started threatening him, and when he called the cops they had lots of allegations.

She was with them after the cops left these guts broke the electric gates down with force and started kicking his doors down and carrying deadly looking weapons The sap has been notified of this and am appalled that any lady or scum that likes to call herself a lady can be represented on esa and be allowed to do business on ESA. I will be lodging complaints with the owner of the esa site whom I know is a fair and just man who does not and will never allow such conduct to tarnish his company name that he has built up with hard work.

SO AGAIN BE CAREFUL PUNTERS !!

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Sammy Lee
Sammy Lee - Re: Review - Sammy Lee - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 20
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-23 13:19:53

Clearly you know nothing about what you have placed in writing. Yes there was a agreement made for myself to stay at a house where people are intending making a venue however the house is in a disgusting condition. Toilets don't flush and when they do they leak water all over the floor. The main bathroom does not have a basin only a shower and non flushing toilet not to mention a door that you would close when taking a dump and then embarrassingly run around the shower with bucket to flush toilet. The second bathroom is on suit it has a toilet that leaks and needs to get filled manually as well as a basin that is blocked. We were using that bathroom up until the point where the said owner of the house decided to rent the room out to a lady working for welfare who has a husband and a new born baby as well as a give or take 5 year old boy. As for friends steeling stuff from the venue it was the owner of the venue who suggested that the people stay at the venue because the owner took these people to go steel a car trailer and other stuff that they were locked up for a weekend in boksburg north. I asked a plumber friend of mine to come fix the plumbing problems he did fix the toilet in bathroom with no door and helped clean the back yard out that was piled high of the entire yard with branches that were cut from trees that were removed but not removed. My friend was not paid any money for doing this and it took him days. Yes I did go to the venue with some other friends I know biker people non of them had any weapons we did not kick break and doors or gate, the reason I went with these friends is because the owner has stollen my United Kingdom passport as well as my South African Identity Book all my clothes are missing and does not have any interest in giving them back. Now let's talk drugs 1 lady working there is on heroine two others on G and the owner smoking Crystalmeth from the time the wake till the time they clutch or pass out. Then the owner chases the ladies up and down the road. Now you want to tell me this is a venue what kind of venue are we talking about. Jean-Pauls either you blind or you are writing your story on hearsay cause if you have been there before I got there till now you would have noticed the clean changes that have started happening due to me being there and you would know that what you have written is nothing but rubbish to try cause trouble with me at ESA.

On 2016-06-18 14:00:55 Jean-PaulS said:
Name: Sammy Lee

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Kempton Park

Full Profile: [View Sammy Lee's Full Profile]

II just want to warn all the punters out there ! This girl that I really thought was such a stunning person has actually lost it with her drug addictions I think.

The reason being my one friend that I have known all my life and who is also a celeb and film Producer is opening a big guest house and sammy approached him a few months ago crying about not having place to stay ect. He felt sorry for her . She just up and left after having a young bunch of rejects steal even his gas bottles and his staff power tools ect. She didn't pay her account owing of almost R5000.

Plus when the owner of the place looked at his CCTV cameras he saw that there was other old dodgy guys staying there also with tattoos all over the body.

She sent the owner messages that she will come pay him ect since then .but last night a bunch of BIKERS came to his place and started threatening him, and when he called the cops they had lots of allegations.

She was with them after the cops left these guts broke the electric gates down with force and started kicking his doors down and carrying deadly looking weapons The sap has been notified of this and am appalled that any lady or scum that likes to call herself a lady can be represented on esa and be allowed to do business on ESA. I will be lodging complaints with the owner of the esa site whom I know is a fair and just man who does not and will never allow such conduct to tarnish his company name that he has built up with hard work.

SO AGAIN BE CAREFUL PUNTERS !!

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Review - Sammy Lee - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 714
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-24 13:54:26

Dear advertisers and punters,

This above matter has certainly become a he said, she said scenario and as I always say there are always 3 sides to the truth.

In saying that, please will Both above parties state from the above accusations what they find to be the truth or not.

If these accusations are in fact as serious as it has been made out to be and the banning required for the above circumstances we would like a case number from the police to be provided.

Then we will certainly take it upon ourselves to do something further.

It is not our responsibility to play middle man to personal issues.

Kind Regards,
Erin
ESA SUPPORT ADMIN

Sammy Lee
Sammy Lee - Re: Review - Sammy Lee - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 21
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-27 15:15:12

I must also add I have never had the pleasure of meeting Jean Paul and would love to meet him and clear this whole thing up. I personally think that he doesn't exist and that it is just that so called celebrity.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-06-27 17:15:32

If Jean Paul doesn't exist, and this is found to be true and is in fact that so called celebrity, isn't that the kind of thing someone could be banned for? Things get more and more interesting. I hope the truth does come out in this saga.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-09-12 10:32:38

So..Any updates on this saga? Id love to visit Sammy Lee

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.