Navigation
Jewel
Jewel - Happy 2019 :) & thank you!
Happy 2019 :) & thank you!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 527
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-02 12:48:58

To all the loyal gents who visited me in 2018, I'd like to say a huge THANK YOU for supporting my business!!!
To the gentlemen who've moved with me wherever I've gone to, thank you ever so much for your very valued support!!!
I have 6 and half more months in the industry/country and I'd like to treat/spoil as many of you as possible before leaving :)

May 2019 be filled with blessings and beautiful memories....and honestly...my biggest wish (right after an end to animal brutality, abuse and neglect) is an end to this ridiculous focus on the exterior and instead a focus on the fact we are all the same underneath our skin covers...with the focus constantly and unrelentingly on differences we have no energy to focus on anything else and so we chase the same shadows and remain in the darkness....each individual must make a choice where they stand on this...I wasn't raised to see the colour of a person's skin because my grandmother was lily white and my grandfather, who had a British mother and Mauritian Indian father, was much darker, so all I saw were people I loved dearly who loved me the same....and this race issue has completely spiralled out of control now again just before elections....we all have a choice...my wish is each individual chooses for the betterment and forward movement of the country...that in the end is all that should matter...especially if you have children...I doubt any of you would like them to grow up in a country so deeply divided and at war all the time...I am exhausted by this...as I'm sure many of you are....this is not how I choose to live my life...what will your choice be.....

To the ladies and staff of esa.....Stay blessed and safe!!!

Love light and abundance
Xxx
Blaza
Blaza - Re: Happy 2019 :) & thank you!
Re: Happy 2019 :) & thank you!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 230
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-02 13:13:41

Ms Jewel, I had convinced myself that I will stop punting altogether but that is pure foolishness. An encounter or two before your departure might not be such a bad thing

As for the race thing, what goes on here is just a reflection of what goes on out there there in the wider world. I doubt this will be resolved in our lifetime. Perhaps it will take proper conflict before this issue is put to bed cause the underlying issues have not been dealt with
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Happy 2019 :) & thank you!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6108
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-02 14:48:54

Jewel .. hopefully I will have the privilege to spend some time in your presence and be spoiled with one of your treatments before you leave !!!
Jewel
Jewel - Re: Happy 2019 :) & thank you!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 529
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-04 13:49:54

On 2019-01-02 14:48:54 BOOBS53 said:
Jewel .. hopefully I will have the privilege to spend some time in your presence and be spoiled with one of your treatments before you leave !!!

Boobs I know you've been trying to visit me so I'm sure we'll find some time before the 16th of July ;)
Jewel
Jewel - Re: Happy 2019 :) & thank you!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 530
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-04 13:57:35

On 2019-01-02 13:13:41 Blaza said:
Ms Jewel, I had convinced myself that I will stop punting altogether but that is pure foolishness. An encounter or two before your departure might not be such a bad thing

As for the race thing, what goes on here is just a reflection of what goes on out there there in the wider world. I doubt this will be resolved in our lifetime. Perhaps it will take proper conflict before this issue is put to bed cause the underlying issues have not been dealt with

Blaza thank you for your response and I look forward to spoiling you before I leave :)

I do not believe actual war will benefit anyone. We are already badly damaged as a society and war will only destroy us. All living beings only want to live and be successful, whatever that means to each individual. I believe certain individuals/parties are constantly using "race" to further their own ends and we are caught in the middle of their fight for power and control...if more of us could see this maybe we would not be drawn into their ego-driven fights....money and power corrupt sadly...we are only human and truly we must do better! A divided society is easier to control #JustMyThoughts have a blessed weekend :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.